ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Heat/Velocity

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jan 2003, 05:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Heat/Velocity

How many people here watch those shows? For me, I watch them sometimes. Its not like Raw or Smackdown where I make sure to watch.
Old 04 Jan 2003, 05:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i watch them if i'm home and i remember it.
Old 04 Jan 2003, 06:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Yeah I watch them, But i do forget they're on sometimes.
Old 04 Jan 2003, 06:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

They're good to watch if u need to catch up on RAW and SD
Old 04 Jan 2003, 06:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Sometimes I'll watch them, if I ever catch them on which is not often.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Well...I think Heat/Velocity over expose the WWE....Much like Tough Enough....And other than for Raven....I have never watched.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Yeah, when I got nothing else to do. I also watch Confidential.
Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

I watch Velocity when I can do to the Cruiserweights I always watch Confidential. I sometimes watch heat because of OVW guys.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2003, 08:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

i never watch those shows. i never remember they're on. and if i do remember they're on, i always find something better to watch.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2003, 08:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Cant watch them cause there not shown over here

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2003, 09:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by shane_man
Cant watch them cause there not shown over here
Oh well. There nothing exciting anyways.
Old 04 Jan 2003, 11:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I watch them from time to time,not every week like I do Raw and SD.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2003, 12:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
HANNIBAL

I don't think I ever did watch Velocity.I watch Heat maybe like once every month.
Old 05 Jan 2003, 02:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

heat and veloicity are like the old WCW Saturday Night show. It has no point, it diminishes the chances of getting any kind of push if you are shown on them, and nobody really cares about them.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2003, 07:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Sometimes turn on Velocity if I can't find any thing to watch...Not very often tho. We also get one more show in this area that is broadcast on WB called Bottom Line...It updates Raw usually more so then Smackdown..
I usually turn that one on if I need an up date...

Sat night isn't always fesible for Velocity since I most always have to work nights