ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Main Reason for The WWE down fall...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jan 2003, 01:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Exclamation The Main Reason for The WWE down fall...

It is because the current WWE fans are real prowrestling fans. Most of them are people who watched WWE, wCw and ECW because the WWE combined all three compaines they lost a lot of their old fans that only watched the WWE and would not know who Rob Van Damn, Booker T or Big Poppa Pump are so they lost interest they is why only a small number of die hard fans of all three wrestling promotions are still around.

The reason I say this is because I am one of those fans who watched all there promotions and the reason I bought tickets to Raw on Monday this time around is to see superstars like Rob Van Damn, Booker T, Scott Steiner and Tommy Dreamer all on the same show..
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2003, 01:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I really don't think thats a big problem. A lot of people know who all of those wrestlers are.
Old 04 Jan 2003, 01:20 PM   #3 (permalink)

John Lennon is on a distinguished road

the reeson for WWF dowenfall is not enof JOHN CENA and KURT ANGLE

hey its my opininon
John Lennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2003, 01:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

well i've only watched WWE, and not WCW or ECW. But i do enjoy watching Rob Van Dam, Booker T, and Big Poppa Pump. And actually RVD is one of my favorite wrestlers right now. I'm hoping he wins the Royal Rumble.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2003, 01:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

You love John Cena don't you?

I think they should of let him keep his Protype gimmick!!
Old 04 Jan 2003, 03:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

Its okay to see Booker from WCW, Trips from WWE, and RVD from ECW on the same show. But only if they could actually get good time. I would love to see the WWE asctually let RVD do alot of his old moves. Thats why I wish WWE would the Hardcore division be back. Let former ECW guys dominate that division. I would go balistic if I saw Dreamer and Raven in the cage again.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2003, 03:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
Originally posted by John Lennon
the reeson for WWF dowenfall is not enof JOHN CENA and KURT ANGLE

hey its my opininon
LOL, that's gotta be one of the funniest posts ever.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 03:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, Youre wrong. Im embarrased for the both of us.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2003, 03:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Ingrate fans come to mine.
Old 03 Feb 2003, 06:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by The Messiah
Its okay to see Booker from WCW, Trips from WWE, and RVD from ECW on the same show. But only if they could actually get good time. I would love to see the WWE asctually let RVD do alot of his old moves. Thats why I wish WWE would the Hardcore division be back. Let former ECW guys dominate that division. I would go balistic if I saw Dreamer and Raven in the cage again.
God forbid!!!

That would mean WWE would actullay score higher than a 4.0 rating...
Old 03 Feb 2003, 06:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

the roster split, austin leaving, no goldberg, pricks like cena, and tough enough are the reasons why wwe is on a major downer

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2003, 06:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I would not blame Tough Enough because I think both Maven and Chris Nowiski are great performers...
Old 03 Feb 2003, 07:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

maven maybe but chris nowiski oh god no

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 25 Feb 2003, 01:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by Danevs
maven maybe but chris nowiski oh god no
I think Nowinski has better mic skills than Maven...
Old 25 Feb 2003, 01:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

another reason has to be getting rid of the IC title

WHOS NEXT ???