ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Royal Rumble shaping up

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Dec 2002, 12:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Royal Rumble 2003

Im hearing rumors about this year's Rumble having 2 seperate Rumbles with 15 men in each representing thier own roster. I guess that would work out but it sound kinda strange since we are used to the traditional 30 man Rumble.
Old 20 Dec 2002, 12:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

yeah man, i'm gonna miss the old rumble, this one seems like pussified to me.
Old 20 Dec 2002, 12:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Two Rumbles in two matches suck. I say....

Set up two rings in the arena, War Games style. Have one ring be used for the RAW Rumble, and the other ring used for the Smackdown Rumble. Have them both going on at the same time. The first two minutes, a Raw superstar will enter. The next two minutes a Smackdown superstar will enter, and switch them back and forth. This way, things are more exciting and unpredictable, because there's always gonna be action somewhere.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2002, 01:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

this may be stupid but maybe they should do 15 guys from each brand and do a traditional rumble. going back and forth, and the last guy from each brand, not just the last 2 in the ring, get the title shots. just a thought.
Old 20 Dec 2002, 01:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Bitch Slapper
Two Rumbles in two matches suck. I say....

Set up two rings in the arena, War Games style. Have one ring be used for the RAW Rumble, and the other ring used for the Smackdown Rumble. Have them both going on at the same time. The first two minutes, a Raw superstar will enter. The next two minutes a Smackdown superstar will enter, and switch them back and forth. This way, things are more exciting and unpredictable, because there's always gonna be action somewhere.
Thats exactly what they should do, thats the perfect plan.
Old 20 Dec 2002, 01:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
this may be stupid but maybe they should do 15 guys from each brand and do a traditional rumble. going back and forth, and the last guy from each brand, not just the last 2 in the ring, get the title shots. just a thought.
That wouldnt work out cause the ending would be sorta fucked up, it would only work if they were planning on having a undisputed champion again which isnt happeneing
Old 20 Dec 2002, 01:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

yeah, i know, i said it was stupid, haha. but i was sayin the last person in the ring from each brand would get the title shots. who am i kidding? that idea sucks.
Old 20 Dec 2002, 06:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm not going to like it if they have 2 matches with 15 guys each. They should have the 30 man royal rumble. Have 15 raw guys, 15 smackdown guys and the winner of the match gets a title shot from their show.
Old 21 Dec 2002, 11:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

From what I was reading on other sites it looks like The Royal Rumble will only determine the #1 contender for The WWE Title on Smackdown, but it will feature both Raw and Smackdown wrestlers.

That is probalby how Stone Cold will jump from Raw to Smackdown after he comes back..
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2002, 10:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
yeah, i know, i said it was stupid, haha. but i was sayin the last person in the ring from each brand would get the title shots. who am i kidding? that idea sucks.
The idea isnt stupid cause I have seen on a couple of sites that they are going to have 15 men from each show and the 1 winner left will simply get a shot at their respective title at wrestlemania

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2002, 10:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i bet it was hhh's idea that only the smackdown shot would be on the line for the royal rumble. i guess he has to keep his concentration on keeping up with scott steiner. now that guy can move!!!!
Old 22 Dec 2002, 11:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default SPOILERS!!! Royal Rumbles' new rules

Bischoff comes out to the ramp with Chief Morley in tow and announces the new Royal Rumble rules where each brand will have 15 superstars in their brand-specific Rumble match, with the winners facing their respective brand's champion at WMX9. Bischoff then confronts JR and King about choice comments made during the commercial break. Eric rolls the footage of JR mentioning how rude it was to show that disgraceful film in his home state. Bischoff then makes a tag team match for later in the broadcast as means of punishment with Jr/King vs. Bischoff/Morley. Bishoff names several intriguing possibilities for JR and King's replacement in his scolding. Jesse Ventura and Bischoff were the two named.

-Courtesy of wrestlingobserver.com

Anyway, the RAW spoilers look pretty good. HHH and Steiner in an arm wrestling match and we get to see Jerry Lawler get his ass kicked. Great show coming up.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2002, 05:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

yeah no doubt i think brock will win SD because angle will fight either benoit or show at Rumble and No Way Out
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2002, 10:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I wonder who'll win the Raw one. Whoever it is, I hope its someone whos never won the title, and ins at Wrestlemania.(or Jericho, one can dream, lol)
Old 28 Dec 2002, 12:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

My Picks:

Raw: Stone Cold

Smackdown: Brock Lesnar
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote