ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Chuck?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jan 2003, 09:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Question Chuck?

He seems to be going no where on his own.Does he have what it takes to make it alone? He just seem to be left there with no role to play out what so ever.Do you think the WWE will ever make anything out of him?

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2003, 09:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

nah, i never saw that much in him, he's not a great talker and he has a bland look to him.
Old 02 Jan 2003, 09:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

He won't go any where wrestling alone.
Old 03 Jan 2003, 01:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

i thought chuck was ok, I remember that match he had wit brock a while ago and his almost beat him though
Old 03 Jan 2003, 02:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

No Chuck really hasn't been going anywhere since the split with Billy..Yea I remember the one match with Brock but of late he hasn't gone anywhere..He has just faded back into the locker room and done nothing.
Old 03 Jan 2003, 02:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Mainly because Chuck sucks.
Old 03 Jan 2003, 05:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Well , I think he has a great potential to be an upper midcarder , but I only see a chance for him if WWE realizes this . And we all know that WWE never realizes a big talent !
Old 03 Jan 2003, 11:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
simply ravishing

stunner is on a distinguished road

yes sadenly i'm seen that sooner or later chuck will disapear on heat or released
stunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2003, 03:46 AM   #9 (permalink)

HardcoreMF is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to HardcoreMF

Quote:
Originally posted by Tamara Sanchez
Well , I think he has a great potential to be an upper midcarder , but I only see a chance for him if WWE realizes this . And we all know that WWE never realizes a big talent !
Yeah...the WWE never realizes big talent when they have it. They never really did use or build those guys...I forget their names.

Oh yeah...guys like Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, Rock...HBK, Bret Hart. Nope...the WWE is always dropping the ball on developing talent. Chuck doesn't have the 'it' factor and I don't see any gimmick bringing that out of him.
HardcoreMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2003, 05:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

C'mon ! There are so many guys who are just lower midcarders , but who deserve to be main-eventers or upper-midcarders , like EDDIE GUERRERO , CHRIS BENOIT , RIKISHI , EDGE or RAVEN ! Or guys WWE dropped like MIKE AWESOME or PERRY SATURN !
Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Yeah, I don't think he's gonna go anywhere in the WWE.
Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Tamara Sanchez
WWE has had the biggest stars in history, So saying they dont know talent is kind of naive.
Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by stunner
yes sadenly i'm seen that sooner or later chuck will disapear on heat or released
What he said.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2003, 08:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

chuck's a dork. he reminds me of razor ramon with no personality whatsoever, and no chest hair.
Old 04 Jan 2003, 08:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

well what the hell happened to billy???

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote