ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Vince McMahon Considering Giving Eric Bischoff Full Booking Power for RAW....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Vince McMahon Considering Giving Eric Bischoff Full Booking Power for RAW....

PWF News....(As well as other news sources...)

Up until now, Eric Bischoff has strictly been an on-air talent for WWE Raw, and stays to himself backstage, not really drumming up any political support.

However, there are reports that Vince McMahon is considering giving the creative control for the Raw brand completely over to Bischoff.

McMahon is worried about differentiating the brands, and believes that if he has total control over both brands, it would be impossible to make them distinct. However, it is unclear whether McMahon is truly prepared to give total control away for one brand, especially to someone who was once a hated rival.

Apparently McMahon is aware that his booking staffs are both writing shows that cater to what he likes, and he is looking for a solution that will allow a new creative voice to be heard, and Bischoff could be the answer.

Well...This is interesting news....Do you believe there is anything to this....If Bischoff does attain full booking power for RAW....Will we see a return to more Nitro oriented programming....Has Vince finally realized maybe the best people for the job are the two men who tried to run him out of business....We have seen this with Paul Heyman on Smackdown...Is it a matter of time before Eric Bischoff takes off RAW.....And then maybe....The Brand Extension can be taken more seriously....For the simple fact.....Bischoff and Heyman dislike each other....And would therefore....Try to outdo one another on their respecive show....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

vince knows his ideas aren't working anymore. i'm all for giving bookiing duties to bischoff, he's proven to me that he's a smart and entertaining guy.
Old 02 Jan 2003, 08:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I thinks its good their giving Bish. a chance. Hopefully he can turn Raw around.
Old 02 Jan 2003, 09:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Hence what I said about 2 months ago,I see Raw with a whole new look
....Nitro comes to mind.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2003, 09:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
Hence what I said about 2 months ago,I see Raw with a whole new look
....Nitro comes to mind.
Idunno if they will let him take it that far.
Old 03 Jan 2003, 06:31 AM   #6 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road

I hope that it will happen realy soon.
i think bishoff can turn things around.
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2003, 09:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

It stated that it could happen as a trial. Trial means he is going to be watched pretty close...I also feel that Vince will still maintain last word in what goes down. Its his company even if he gives Bishoff booking privledges Vince will maintain the yeas and neighs on that...

I agree with Poppa Pump I don't see Vince letting Bishoff turn it into another Nitro...
Especially since Nitro went under.
Old 03 Jan 2003, 10:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

I think it will work very well. I would love to see Bisch take over RAW. But keep it RAW. Not turn into NITRO.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2003, 01:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

I really think it will stay Raw, too. Will be interesting to see if they are going to move some of the guys around or what..Probably won't be happening till the Anniversary show.
Old 03 Jan 2003, 01:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I think WCw went under, Because WCW just sucked.
Old 03 Jan 2003, 01:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Nah, I'm sticking with my whole wcw just sucked bit.

And on this Bischoff thing i would not mind him having a trial as booker. I always wanted it to be proved that Heyman is a better wrestling mind than Bischoff ever was.
Old 03 Jan 2003, 02:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Well you should've stayed up and watched it.

If Heyman was running wcw, And had a hold of Turner check book like Bischoff did....WWE might've had a legitimate threat.
Old 03 Jan 2003, 02:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

It would be cool if they incorperated War Games into RAW and Flamming Table and Scaffold Matches into Smackdown. I expect Bichoff and Heymen to take their jobs and go nuts.