ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

SD Discussion thread ***spoilers inside!!!***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jan 2003, 06:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default SD Discussion thread ***spoilers inside!!!***

Does everyone think that promo commercial means that Taker will come back with his old school deadman gimmick?

I hope he does, I'm tired of this badass biker shit he has had for the last couple years. What do you people think?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2003, 06:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

what's up stick?? long time no see. i gotta say undertaker won't come back with the deadman gimmick. nobody'll fall for it anymore cuz they all know he's married and has kids and shit.
Old 02 Jan 2003, 06:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Yeah I hope Ut comes back as the deadman when they were playing the wedding music I thought that was him.

Eddie got a hair cut.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2003, 06:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

rikishi's got a big ass
Old 02 Jan 2003, 06:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

eddy looks really tired tonight.
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

This wedding segment is really sad....At least Billy/Chuck's wedding had the big surprise with Eric Bischoff.... This is just plain pitiful...... As for the Undertaker.....Returning in his Grim Reaper gimmick....It is nothing but nostalgia....Trying to hype the Royal Rumble....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i think i'm gonna fuckin puke.
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

what the hell was wwe thinking with this wedding thing?? that was just bad.
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

That was gay. That was worse than the necrophilia shit on Raw. There was no swerve, no trickery, no deceit, nothing. Just Dawn Marie in her bra, panties n garters marrying Al Wilson in a diaper. How pathetic. I'm disappointed. This has been one of the worst angles over the past month, and it ends up like this? Absolutely pathetic.
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

You're right Stick
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

But this is going to be a great match coming up
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

fuck yeah dude, that sucked balls. months of this lesbian and marriage shit and it ends with seeing al wilson in depends. god damn.
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Yeah, Haas and Benjamin looked great on SD last week. Benoit is great like always.

Great, they just ruined by adding Edge. I hate Edge so much. Why did they have to put him in this match?!?!?! Damnit damnit damnit!
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i've only seen benjamin on heat and i've never seen hass, these guys are gonna be a big asset for the company in the next couple years.
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Dont let EB get to you Stick, Edge is a alright performer.