ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Why do so many people diss John Cena's new gimmick?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Default Why do so many people diss John Cena's new gimmick?

I for one think it's damn funny. I mean have you listened to some of the things he says? It's obvious he's tryin to look stupid on purpose so this gimmick isn't something that so many people should be taking so seriously. It's just funny. I think JC and B2 are a good tag team and make good heels.
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

No....Los Guerreros make great heels....John Cena and Bull Buchanan are filler for a show that seems to have lost its edge in recent weeks...How many of you scoff at D' Lo Brown's gimmick....But laugh when Cena is on the screen.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

cena just looks like a dumb bastard, i don't laugh or get mad or anything. i'm just like "who gives a shit about this guy??"
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

It could be worse. They coulda tried another gay angle.
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I agree Vicious, You saw that rap he just did about Los Guerros?

LMAO
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Cena is becoming one of my favorite new gimmicks. He's hilarious.
Old 02 Jan 2003, 07:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

This gimmick is hiding his weaknesses.....Albeit showing his best strength....Cena can obviously use the mic....But it was obvious from his earlier attempt the fans do not care much for him....He does seem to be gaining fans interest....But much like HHH and Austin....It will take a while before he becomes a heel the fans love to loathe....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2003, 08:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

the way to make the fans either really love you or really hate you is to put a real side of yourself into your character. what cena is doing right now seems to be totally different from how he really is, at least it seems that way from his earlier character. cena may have that extra quality that makes the fans love him or love to hate him but i haven't seen it from him yet.
Old 02 Jan 2003, 09:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Some of the things he says is funny. And its a real good way to get heat, but I still don't like his gimmick.
Old 02 Jan 2003, 09:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Cena as a wrestler is fine,but I'm sorry the wrest is just lame as hell.
I for one do not want to hear his mouth run a mile a min with mindless jiberish.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2003, 09:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I don't really think much of anything of him. When he comes on, I go to the bathroom, or make a sandwich. He doesn't bother me.
Old 03 Jan 2003, 02:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Cena is okay he has a lot to learn in some subjects...Trying to go bad guy is taking more work for him. I mean popping Eddie last night..to help Billy Kidman..Almost made him look like a good guy..assisting Billy...Just going to take time
Old 03 Jan 2003, 10:29 PM   #13 (permalink)

John Lennon is on a distinguished road

John Cena RULES

EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE HIM AND wrestlingGOD HHH and Undertaker Callowya

Cena is the new WWE CHAMPION

YOU'LL SEE

hey its my opininon
John Lennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2003, 10:31 PM   #14 (permalink)

SuperMark is on a distinguished road

Cena is justr a worhtelss talentles s peace of shot. He will neveer get anyweahat in the WWE. He has no telant and only knwos aboyt threee moves. Face it he is nothing and sucks,
SuperMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2003, 10:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
I Have Issues

err

Quote:
Originally posted by John Lennon
John Cena RULES

EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE HIM AND wrestlingGOD HHH and Undertaker Callowya

Cena is the new WWE CHAMPION

YOU'LL SEE

hey its my opininon
LMFAO! I agree! John Seena for world champ!

Everyone should love him and Kurt Angle and Undertaker Calloway and wrestlingGOD HHH.

Cena deserves the belt more than anyone else!