ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Vinny Mac leaning towards Jericho winning the Rumble

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2002, 10:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Vinny Mac leaning towards Jericho winning the Rumble

PW Torch newsletter:

At this point, Jericho and Shawn Michaels are not scheduled to wrestle each other at the Royal Rumble. However, both will be involved in the Royal Rumble match; in fact, they will either be in the final four or the last two men in the actual match.

Believe it or not, Vince is leaning towards Jericho winning the Rumble (via devious means); however, Jericho will face HBK in a one on one encounter (#1 contendership match) at No Way Out, with HBK going over -- setting up one last match between Shawn Michaels and HHH at WrestleMania 19.

P.S Truth, i think this thread should stay here for a while before you move it to the PPV forum
Old 29 Dec 2002, 11:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I was looking at that at the torch....And i'll say if Jericho wins the rumble,great. But if he loses to Micheals at No Way Out, That'll be bullshit. I like Micheals, But i do agree with you (T-Mac) When you say he should not be in the world title picture.

Shawn should just do ppv's, Helping young stars get a push. He's the perfect kind of wrestler for up and comers to wrestle. He cant perform like he used to. But after all he has been through, He's still a great worker.

PS:This is a good thread, So it'll stay.
Old 29 Dec 2002, 11:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I would'nt mind seeing Jericho vs HBK.It would make for a great match plus it would be a good way to put Jericho over more.
I would love to see HBK in at least one more Wrestlemania all though I would prefer it be against Austin rather than another HBK vs Triple H match.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2002, 11:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Baby, Ausytin vs HBK, Is not what the people want, They've had it already. I do think it could happen though.
Old 30 Dec 2002, 12:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I wouldn't mind seeing Y2J win the Rumble, then lose it to Michaels. That'd be pretty cool actually, IMO.
Old 30 Dec 2002, 12:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Niccolo

damn man im sick of HHH vs HBK
Old 30 Dec 2002, 05:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road

Brock will win...TRUST ME!
Peroxwhy?gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2002, 06:14 PM   #8 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

What about people who don't want to spoiled you piece of sh*t?

P.S. Please die.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2002, 06:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Wouldn't be a bad deal to see Jericho pull out the rumble but still have a funny hunch will be Brock in the end...With Brock vs Angle at Mania
Old 30 Dec 2002, 06:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick

P.S. Please die.
I'm sorry but that just stuck me funny.
Old 30 Dec 2002, 06:21 PM   #11 (permalink)

Jebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster everJebus V6.9 is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:

P.S. Please die.
Easy, don't read it. Besides, PW is wrong most of the time.
Jebus V6.9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2002, 06:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:

P.S. Please die.
lol, how is this a spoiler, theres still 20 days till the Rumble
Old 30 Dec 2002, 06:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I would like to see Jericho win the rumble, but i wouldn't like to see HBK beat Jericho at "No Mercy" and go on to Wrestlemania to face Triple H mainly because i'm tired of seeing HBK and Triple H face each other and that would be the 4th time they would have faced each other. I think HBK should pass down the torch to Jericho, just like how Hogan passed down the torch to The Rock.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2002, 06:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

No, way they are not going to put Jericho in the main event in Wrestlemania again....because that would suck!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2002, 06:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:

P.S. Please die.
Shit dude, calm down, aint no need to get all stressed out, you never even had to come into this thread but you came here anyway, so don't start complaining.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>