ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

BOSTON the Arizona Faggot!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Dec 2002, 06:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default BOSTON the Arizona Faggot!

Don't going running away now bitch, i know your online and your boyfriend aint here to help you out. So why don't you stop claiming that i tapped when you know you tapped and thats why you erased the FAG-O-METER thread, if you can make me tap out then PROVE it or shut up!

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2002, 07:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Whats wrong BOSTON, can't you reply without your boyfriend? LMAO at your pathetic-ness

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 26 Dec 2002, 07:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Ok but I am only working for another 2 hours, you fuckin faggot!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2002, 07:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I feel so honored finally a angry a thread dedicated to me!!!

I am gonna throw a party!!!
Old 26 Dec 2002, 07:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON
Ok but I am only working for another 2 hours, you fuckin faggot!!
Stop making up excuses bitch, the only thing you do for work is work as a gay prostitute and i'm sure that isn't just too hours.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 26 Dec 2002, 07:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Look at this shit!!

My old friend Gay as Hell call me out and bitches on 2 different posts about how I am online and not responding....but where the hell is he????
Old 26 Dec 2002, 07:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
I feel so honored finally a angry a thread dedicated to me!!!

I am gonna throw a party!!!
Your honored to be called a faggot, well here you did earn that status you fucking bitch.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 26 Dec 2002, 07:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Okay tap out king when you are done sucking that dick why don't you respond back!!!
Old 26 Dec 2002, 07:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Look at this shit!!

My old friend Gay as Hell call me out and bitches on 2 different posts about how I am online and not responding....but where the hell is he????
You freak you must just sit there and time how long it takes me to post, well GAYSTON while i'm slapping you around all over this board i'm recieving head from your mum so please be patient.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 26 Dec 2002, 07:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Why don't you just talk about the fact that I am from Massachusetts not Arizona....because like I said before I know Az people are morons...
Old 26 Dec 2002, 07:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
I know Az people are morons...
Guess you just called yourself a moron! You stupid dumbass, LMFAO at you . Hell your funny, but i'm not laughing at your jokes , or with you, i'm laughing at your stupidity. Now bitch post again so i can laugh at your next post.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 26 Dec 2002, 07:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Come on tap out boy is that the best you got?
Old 26 Dec 2002, 07:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

So, I guess you already tapped out of the thread I created for you!!!
Old 26 Dec 2002, 07:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Come on faggot where the fuck are you???
Old 26 Dec 2002, 07:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Come on tap out boy is that the best you got?
You sick bastard, this must be the same shit you say to your Dad, when undresses himself to spend some father and son time with you. Well Arizona dumbass, i'm not your dad, but i own you. Now reply back right now!

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>