ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Matthew Bellamy Vs Marbles & T-Mac!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Dec 2002, 05:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Exclamation Matthew Bellamy Vs Marbles & T-Mac!

For fuck sake can you guys settle this rivalry right here, instead of flooding the whole damn site with insults at each other. Matthew stop running away and face T-Mac and Marbles once and for all because you running is fucking up this site.
Because non of you will make this thread in the WarZone i have decided to make it for you. By the way i know T-Mac and Marbles are retired from this place but forget that just this once and end this long term feud here. Oh and one more thing can no body else give out insults to either Matthew Bellamy, T-Mac or Marbles, just let them sort out they own shit.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2002, 05:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

This thread is a waste. You know that faggot isn't gonna show up here. He'd much rather bash people in his sig, where it's safe.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2002, 06:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Then why don't you be man enough to

to end this and walk away from it. Stop worry about he said he said he said....Just say forget it and walk away....Your making enemys by tearing up the whole site..Is it worth it for Kevin and Stone Cold to get fed up and ban all threee of you ....Hey right now maybe that is what Stone Cold should do suspend your rights for a weeks cooling off period so you guys can end this once and for all
Old 19 Dec 2002, 06:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Then why don't you be man enough to

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
to end this and walk away from it. Stop worry about he said he said he said....Just say forget it and walk away....Your making enemys by tearing up the whole site..Is it worth it for Kevin and Stone Cold to get fed up and ban all threee of you ....Hey right now maybe that is what Stone Cold should do suspend your rights for a weeks cooling off period so you guys can end this once and for all
Listen up Kim...you fucking slut, im ordering you're fat ass to send another pm to you're cyber partner Matt and you tell that french faggot to take our names out of his fucking sig if he wants us to leave his queer ass alone, if he doesnt then we will continue to pistol whip his "eurotrash" ass all across pwf .com got it?
Old 19 Dec 2002, 06:48 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:

As long as Bellamy is also punished, I don't really give a damn about what happens to me and T-MAC. Bottom line, if we go down, we're taking him to hell with us.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 19 Dec 2002, 07:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I rest my case

You don't want to end this your not willing to give anything either way...Yea words can be said when your heart isn't in it ....

Marbles have you checked your email box lately and clean out your pm box while your at it...
Old 19 Dec 2002, 07:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Can't you fucking read you stupid bitch ass licker? I said NO ONE except Marbles, T-Mac and Matthew Bellamy should post/insult here, so they can sort out they rivalry but your stupid beer belly ass just had to post some shit. Now fuck off to your boyfriend fuckface.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 19 Dec 2002, 07:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Sly as hell one word to you

booooooooooowhoooooooooooooooooo...You can grow up too
Old 19 Dec 2002, 07:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Default Re: Sly as hell one word to you

Quote:
booooooooooowhoooooooooooooooooo...You can grow up too
Was that ment to phase me? If so then you'll be tapping out faster than i thought, but then again your used to tapping out due to all your sexual bumb raiding activities with your boyfriend Matthew Gayemy, while he's stuffing you up with dildos your tapping out and begging him to stop raping your loose ass. I feel bad for you, i really do.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 19 Dec 2002, 07:39 PM   #10 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: Sly as hell one word to you

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
Was that ment to phase me? If so then you'll be tapping out faster than i thought, but then again your used to tapping out due to all your sexual bumb raiding activities with your boyfriend Matthew Gayemy, while he's stuffing you up with dildos your tapping out and begging him to stop raping your loose ass. I feel bad for you, i really do.

Although I like your killer instinct, I really don't think Blu Angel gives a damn about fighting you or "tapping out".
Old 19 Dec 2002, 07:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Default Re: Re: Re: Sly as hell one word to you

Quote:
Originally posted by BELLAMY'S DADDY
Although I like your killer instinct, I really don't think Blu Angel gives a damn about fighting you or "tapping out".
Shes just been sending me PMs about her life story and if she aint bothered then she won't reply. But why the fuck couldn't Blu Angel mind her own damn business? Thats what pissed me off.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 19 Dec 2002, 07:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Okay sly or snake which is it

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! If you think you have interested me forget it I prefer men not little boys who sit in here and talk trash only proves what a illiterate jack ass you are .....
Old 19 Dec 2002, 07:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Sly as hell one word to you

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
Shes just been sending me PMs about her life story and if she aint bothered then she won't reply. But why the fuck couldn't Blu Angel mind her own damn business? Thats what pissed me off.
Thats what she did with me to, she sent me all these pm's like a freak, she even told me that i couldnt afford her as if she was some sort of hooker
Old 19 Dec 2002, 08:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default So since your buddy pm'd me first

about getting some help in getting this thing resolved and none of you seem to have any intention to ending it...Only proves what two things your heart isn't into doing it so why did you even waste my time Marbles anyway.This Zone is just what it is a whole.

Next time you want to talk this time be ready to back up your words instead of spewing words you cant back up....
Old 19 Dec 2002, 08:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Default Re: Okay sly or snake which is it

Quote:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! If you think you have interested me forget it I prefer men not little boys who sit in here and talk trash only proves what a illiterate jack ass you are .....
Who the fuck said i want you? I know your used to dirty old men giving you their spare change for head, but i aint old and you aint worth a penny, plus but i love life (To bad i can't say the same about you) and i don't want to catch any sexually transmitted diseases from you, so let me make this easy for you to understand I DON'T WANT YOU ho.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>