ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Who wants some? (King Tournament)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Dec 2002, 08:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Lightbulb Who wants some? (King Tournament)

Marbles is having this King Tournement and none of you little bitches with the exeption of Da Loo want to be in it!

Is Da Loo the only person in the War Zone that has any balls?

Who ever wants to take shots at me you can just bring it!!

Especially any of you "They" faggots....

Or did you guys pussy out too?

And I know I am probably spelling tournament wrong so you will have to come up with something better than that!!!!

Last edited by BOSTON; 18 Dec 2002 at 08:13 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2002, 08:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Nice opening, good to know that you know that you spelled TOURNAMENT wrong. Maybe you should drop your joke books down for an hour atleast and pick up a spelling book, its starts of with easy spelling like cat and dog so you shouldn't have any problems you Arizona dumbass.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2002, 08:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
Nice opening, good to know that you know that you spelled TOURNAMENT wrong. Maybe you should drop your joke books down for an hour atleast and pick up a spelling book, its starts of with easy spelling like cat and dog so you shouldn't have any problems you Arizona dumbass.
I know I don't know how to spell but I guess you don't know how to fuckin read because I already told you up front I was spelling wrong so you would have to come up with a better insult than that you illiterate asshole!!!!!!!
Old 18 Dec 2002, 08:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON
you illiterate asshole!!!!!!!
Zzzzzzz Was that your comeback? Guess you aint so funny now Mr.Comedian, the only thing funny about you is how weak your comeback was, now then give out a decent comeback or are you too dumb for that you uneducated trailer park, beer belly dumbass.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 18 Dec 2002, 08:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Zzzzzzz Was that your comeback? Guess you aint so funny now Mr.Comedian, the only thing funny about you is how weak your comeback was, now then give out a decent comeback or are you too dumb for that you uneducated trailer park, beer belly dumbass.
See, this is why I don't like talking to you in The War Zone because you get way too technical about everything and you sound like you are one of those comic book/ Star Wars/ Lord Of The Rings/ Dungens & Dragons geeks that analizes everything that anyone says to you....maybe you don't get the point of the War Zone it is meant to insult people not to geek your way through every post ok!!!!
Old 18 Dec 2002, 08:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sorry if my spelling and grammer is too much for you. But its not my fault i'm educated and your not. You said the purpose of the WarZone is to insult each other but you haven't even insulted once, well i think you haven't or maybe you did but i never noticed because it was that weak of an insult. Go back to your trailer and learn how to make a decent comeback. Plus i'm just having some fun making you look stupid because this isn't the actual tournament its just a warm up because i'm a reserve.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 18 Dec 2002, 08:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

By the way hurry up and reply because it takes you ages to make a comeback and when you finally do come out with what you had its just another piece of shit, but what else can you expect from an Arizona redneck.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 18 Dec 2002, 08:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Sorry if my spelling and grammer is too much for you. But its not my fault i'm educated and your not. You said the purpose of the WarZone is to insult each other but you haven't even insulted once, well i think you haven't or maybe you did but i never noticed because it was that weak of an insult. Go back to your trailer and learn how to make a decent comeback. Plus i'm just having some fun making you look stupid because this isn't the actual tournament its just a warm up because i'm a reserve.
If that is true then go find you own thread to bitch on and STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY BUSINESS!!

Old 18 Dec 2002, 09:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Guess i was too much then. Well sure i'll stay out and let someone from the tournament enter.
See you soon:
Sly as hell Vs BOSTON (Coming soon to the PWF's WarZone)

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 18 Dec 2002, 09:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
By the way hurry up and reply because it takes you ages to make a comeback and when you finally do come out with what you had its just another piece of shit, but what else can you expect from an Arizona redneck.
Ok jackass I am not a redneck I wipe my ass with the rebel flag I just moved to AZ 4 years ago I was born and raised in Massachusetts that is why I have a NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS AVATAR AND MY NICKNAME IS BOSTON.....so go look at a fuckin map!!!!!!!!!
Old 18 Dec 2002, 09:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Guess i was too much then. Well sure i'll stay out and let someone from the tournament enter.
See you soon:
Sly as hell Vs BOSTON (Coming soon to the PWF's WarZone)
Sounds like a to me!!!
Old 18 Dec 2002, 09:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Ok jackass I am not a redneck I wipe my ass with the rebel flag I just moved to AZ 4 years ago I was born and raised in Massachusetts that is why I have a NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS AVATAR AND MY NICKNAME IS BOSTON.....so go look at a fuckin map!!!!!!!!!
So you still wanna play? Give out another shit sentence like that and we can start, or you can save your shit for the tournament. Its your choice.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 18 Dec 2002, 09:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Sounds like a to me!!!
Learn what a tap out is. I never left for 30 minutes and i never complimented you.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 18 Dec 2002, 09:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
So you still wanna play? Give out another shit sentence like that and we can start, or you can save your shit for the tournament. Its your choice.
This is the tournament bitch, Marbles told me I could call out anyone I wanted to and you responded, but I am am only working for another 20 minutes and I have tommorrow off but I work on both Friday and Saturday......

Last edited by BOSTON; 18 Dec 2002 at 09:14 PM.
Old 18 Dec 2002, 09:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
This is the tournament bitch, but I am am only working for another 20 minutes and I have tommorrow off but I work on both Friday and Saturday......
LMAO at this stupid reply. Thats were your wrong dumbass this isn't the tournament. I PMed Marbles and he said i can use you as my WarZone punching bag seeing as how i'm a reserve. Which means i could have left and let you claim a tap out and it would have ment NOTHING! Even if i was to beat you now, which i could have, my victory would have also ment NOTHING! So if i do enter the tournament and beat you thats when you'll be eliminated.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>