ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Important news about the TOURNAMENT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Dec 2002, 06:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Important news about the TOURNAMENT

First off, let me congragulate those who choose to take this tournament seriously. You dumbasses that don't are forgetting one thing,

I'm the one doing all you a favor.

And what are most of you fucking assholes doing? You're pissing all over the tournament that I ORGANIZED. In doing that, you are also pissing on the role of being King. A title that ME AND THE TRUTH ESTABLISHED. And by doing that, you are pissing on the WARZONE. A place where we have come to whoop ass and take everybody's name for months now.

Let me just say, FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF "GAME".

I'm trying to find the next Mr. Marbles. I'm trying to find the one person who will RULE this place now that I'm gone. I have chosen EIGHT of you, the eight people who I have assumed are the best here. But after seeing how so many of you "don't give a shit about being King". I am forced to take action and make changes.

Sly as Hell, you are cut from the tournament. Bye-bye.

Sly is Hell is no more, because someone who "doesn't give a shit" can go suck a dick. I gave a shit. The TRUTH gave a shit. T-MAC gave a shit. And if you don't give a shit about being king, fine. You won't EVER be.

From here, the tournament has new rules. Fight whoever the fuck you want. No brackets, no organization, nothing. Complete freestyle. Go nuts. Rage on anyone and everyone. The elimination process will be done TOUGH ENOUGH style. Every three days, I will come by this place and cut one of you from this list:

Psycho Jim Taylor
Dirty Harry
Dan Mavrick
Da Loo
BOSTON
Stray Cat
Kool-Aids Man
DaFisherman

Every three days, one of you will be gone, just like poor Sly as Hell. Whoever is displeasing me the most. Whoever's being the biggest sissy, taps out the most, etc. will be the first to go. I will make my desicion on who is the first to be "voted off the island" on Saturday. Until then, no boundarys, and you are still in contention if your names' on that list. Dan Mavrick, fuck you. I would've taken your name off too, but I left it on because whether I like you or not, you're a great heel. People love to hate your fucking guts. You make everybody pissed off. I like that. But watch your fucking mouth about the title of "King".

Until then, flame on, and the crazier you get, the better.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE

Last edited by Mr. Marbles; 18 Dec 2002 at 06:38 PM.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2002, 07:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

What the fuck was all that about? I said i'll compete if Stray Cat competes as me and him had a feud to settle and he was my opponent. Plus i thought the tournament was a game thats why i never gave a damn about the title but by the way you flipped out its seems to me you had a lot of passion for this WarZone. I would have competed if Stray came back but he never, but now after this shit you've come out with if Stray doesn't post tommorrow then i'll take his place, beat everyone and laugh when i become the King, i never a gave a damn before but after this bullshit now i do only to show you that i can run around with the big boys if i WANTED to. Plus almost EVERYONE except Da Loo said they never gave a shit about it but you never flipped out on them.
P.s Dude chill out

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>

Last edited by Sly as hell; 18 Dec 2002 at 07:24 PM.
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2002, 07:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Sly as Hell, I still don't have anything against you. But what you said about this thing pissed me the fuck off. If you don't want any part, fine. You won't have any part. It's hard to tell with you because you don't know how to make up your fucking mind.

One minute, you say you're flattered I picked you and will win the tournament on pride.

The next minute, you say it's a fucking joke, you don't give a shit and you "have a life".

Decide for good, and I'll consider making you the ninth guy. Remember, I picked you in the first place not because I HAD TO, but because I WANTED TO. I wanted to, because deep down, you impress me and you'd make a good replacement for me. But if you don't want to, fine. I WILL NOT GIVE MY CROWN TO SOMEBODY THAT DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Make up your mind, and then talk to me.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 18 Dec 2002, 07:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I'm in, count me in and save me a spot next to you, THE TRUTH and T-MAC.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 18 Dec 2002, 07:37 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
I'm in, count me in and save me a spot next to you, THE TRUTH and T-MAC.

Well not so fast. I really wanted this tournament to be eight people and eight people only. And the eight people have already been decided.

But let's compromise.....

If Stray Cat doesn't return by Saturday, he will be the first to be cut, and you can have his spot.

If he does return.....

You'll just have to humiliate him like a little bitch.
Old 18 Dec 2002, 07:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Thats fine with me, guess i can take a break and put my feet up until Saturday.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 18 Dec 2002, 07:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Important news about the TOURNAMENT

Quote:
Originally posted by DIX-MAC
First off, let me congragulate those who choose to take this tournament seriously. You dumbasses that don't are forgetting one thing,

I'm the one doing all you a favor.

And what are most of you fucking assholes doing? You're pissing all over the tournament that I ORGANIZED. In doing that, you are also pissing on the role of being King. A title that ME AND THE TRUTH ESTABLISHED. And by doing that, you are pissing on the WARZONE. A place where we have come to whoop ass and take everybody's name for months now.

Let me just say, FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF "GAME".

I'm trying to find the next Mr. Marbles. I'm trying to find the one person who will RULE this place now that I'm gone. I have chosen EIGHT of you, the eight people who I have assumed are the best here. But after seeing how so many of you "don't give a shit about being King". I am forced to take action and make changes.

Sly as Hell, you are cut from the tournament. Bye-bye.

Sly is Hell is no more, because someone who "doesn't give a shit" can go suck a dick. I gave a shit. The TRUTH gave a shit. T-MAC gave a shit. And if you don't give a shit about being king, fine. You won't EVER be.

From here, the tournament has new rules. Fight whoever the fuck you want. No brackets, no organization, nothing. Complete freestyle. Go nuts. Rage on anyone and everyone. The elimination process will be done TOUGH ENOUGH style. Every three days, I will come by this place and cut one of you from this list:

Psycho Jim Taylor
Dirty Harry
Dan Mavrick
Da Loo
BOSTON
Stray Cat
Kool-Aids Man
DaFisherman

Every three days, one of you will be gone, just like poor Sly as Hell. Whoever is displeasing me the most. Whoever's being the biggest sissy, taps out the most, etc. will be the first to go. I will make my desicion on who is the first to be "voted off the island" on Saturday. Until then, no boundarys, and you are still in contention if your names' on that list. Dan Mavrick, fuck you. I would've taken your name off too, but I left it on because whether I like you or not, you're a great heel. People love to hate your fucking guts. You make everybody pissed off. I like that. But watch your fucking mouth about the title of "King".

Until then, flame on, and the crazier you get, the better.
I don't think Gay Cat , Kool Aids Man or Psycho Bitch Taylor want any part of the War Zone anymore I just don't want to be in this
tournament if I don't have any competetion...and I also don't want to sit here and argue with Sly as Hell for 10 pages about who tapped out first....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2002, 07:54 PM   #8 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: Important news about the TOURNAMENT

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON
I don't think Gay Cat , Kool Aids Man or Psycho Bitch Taylor want any part of the War Zone anymore I just don't want to be in this
tournament if I don't have any competetion...and I also don't want to sit here and argue with Sly as Hell for 10 pages about who tapped out first....

Stray Cat, Taylor and KAM haven't shown up. Whoever doesn't show up will be the first ones to be cut, I assure you. But from now on, don't worry about who your "oppenent" is. Just fight whoever the fuck you want. If you wanna call out Da Loo, call out Da Loo. If you wanna call out Dan Mavrick, call out Dan Mavrick. etc. etc. I will cut one of you according to whoever has been the SISSY OF THE WEEK. But first, I'll weed through the names that don't show up. Now you have plenty of competition, because you can fight whoever the fuck you want. Just go crazy, that's all I want to see from a future KING.