ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

The Tournament

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Dec 2002, 10:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Exclamation The Tournament

How is this tournament going to get underway and are all the selected people going to participate

In the first round:

Psycho Jim Taylor vs. Dan Mavrick

BOSTON vs. Kool-Aids Man

Sly As Hell vs. Stray Cat

Da Loo vs. Dirty Harry

Thing is I have already proved that I can Wipe out 4 of those people already Want to prove me wrong any one?
Old 17 Dec 2002, 02:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Kool Aid Man?

That is way too easy, this guy is just a fat-ass who is jealous that he is not as skinny as I am on that picture on my website even though I have told this jackass over and over again that I have gained weight since that picture was taken and I am probably almost as fat as he is right now!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 04:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
One Dirty Bastard

Dirty_Harry is on a distinguished road

so its me against this, em, guy ??

looks dodgy to me
Dirty_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 04:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: The Tournament

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
How is this tournament going to get underway and are all the selected people going to participate

In the first round:

BOSTON vs. Kool-Aids Man

Da Loo vs. Dirty Harry

Thing is I have already proved that I can Wipe out 4 of those people already Want to prove me wrong any one?
Dude, delete this thread, I don't want to look at that chick with a ***** every time I post on this thread...I will call out Kool- Aid-Man on a different thread!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 05:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
One Dirty Bastard

sorry boston but it was going to come out about da loo sometime. he can get on with his life now as everyone knows
Old 17 Dec 2002, 05:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: The Tournament

Quote:

In the first round:

BOSTON vs. Kool-Aids Man

Da Loo vs. Dirty Harry
If Stray Cat doesn't return soon then you might aswel count me out of this little tournament. I'm not really bothered about becoming "King of the warzone". I only want to destroy Stray Cat again for the last time as me and him have a feud to settle. If he does come back and challenge me then i'll continue with the tournament and win it through sheer pride, but i'll then pass down the King of WarZone title to whoever i beat in the final and retire. So start looking for replacements people because i might not participate.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>

Last edited by Sly as hell; 17 Dec 2002 at 08:50 PM.
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2002, 03:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Harry
so its me against this, em, a guy who's ***** out shadows this guy??

looks dodgy to me

P.S I apologise for showing this picture of my Daddy its the only way I could put up a fight
LMFAO I always wondered why you was born a dirty bastard, its coz your family has always fucked each other in the Ear to reproduce.

Its a shame that your life has been so reduced to the point that you have the same rights in this world as a Tadpoles piece of Shit.

Here let me take a quick rewind of the last 5 years in your life
Dirty Harry THIS IS YOUR LIFE:

Last edited by Da Loo; 18 Dec 2002 at 03:55 AM.
Da Loo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2002, 03:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

1998, Everything looked good for Dirty he had 2 different pairs of boxer shorts and one change of clothes. Dirty thought he was 'iving life to the Max'

1999, but things took a sudden change for Dirty he took a bump to the head in a Freak accident whilst raping a cat. Dirty no longer had the ability to think properly, and things started to get ugly.

2000, Dirty was sent to the mental home where he slowly recovered after 6 months, everybody thought all was lost, his family and friends had already gave up on him. But Dirty was determind to prove them wrong, and got a new job:

Old 18 Dec 2002, 03:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

2001,Things where going well for Harry he was on 50p/cent an hour and was enjoying his new lifestyle......A bit too much though, he became obsessed with his job,

These type of antics made Dirty suffer a mental Breakdown

2002-The rest of his Life, Dirty was told that his dream to 'have a life' was over. And was locked away in a small room with nothing else to do but feed on his own shit and drink his own piss and post on these boards

Dirty Harry THIS IS YOUR LIFE
Old 18 Dec 2002, 05:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
2001,Things where going well for Harry he was on 50p/cent an hour and was enjoying his new lifestyle......A bit too much though, he became obsessed with his job,

These type of antics made Dirty suffer a mental Breakdown

2002-The rest of his Life, Dirty was told that his dream to 'have a life' was over. And was locked away in a small room with nothing else to do but feed on his own shit and drink his own piss and post on these boards

ROTFLMAO

Dirty Harry THIS IS YOUR LIFE

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2002, 07:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Default Re: Re: The Tournament

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
If Stray Cat doesn't return soon then you might aswel count me out of this little tournament. I'm not really bothered about becoming "King of the warzone". I only want to destroy Stray Cat again for the last time as me and him have a feud to settle. If he does come back and challenge me then i'll continue with the tournament and win it through sheer pride, but i'll then pass down the King of WarZone title to whoever i beat in the final and retire. So start looking for replacements people because i might not participate.
Ask Marbles for a Replacement if Stray Cat doesnt want in. Other than that I doubt your going to be a Retired King because no one will beat me in this Tournament.
Also whats the point in holding it then running off like a pansy. You have to bring some dignity to the Title and defend it against anyone who thinks they can take it. THEN when youve proved your the best and their is no one left to Demolish. Retire in a Blaze of 0 Defeats to so many wins. Think you cant hack that? you might aswell fuck back off to Kindergarden because Saying that your a Retired KING compared to the likes of Marbles, Truth, T-MAC is a joke.

Prove your the best like im going to do if I meet your ass in the finals.

Love Me
Old 18 Dec 2002, 07:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: Re: Re: The Tournament

Quote:
Ask Marbles for a Replacement if Stray Cat doesnt want in. Other than that I doubt your going to be a Retired King because no one will beat me in this Tournament.
Also whats the point in holding it then running off like a pansy. You have to bring some dignity to the Title and defend it against anyone who thinks they can take it. THEN when youve proved your the best and their is no one left to Demolish. Retire in a Blaze of 0 Defeats to so many wins. Think you cant hack that? you might aswell fuck back off to Kindergarden because Saying that your a Retired KING compared to the likes of Marbles, Truth, T-MAC is a joke.

Prove your the best like im going to do if I meet your ass in the finals.

Love Me
LMAO at this reply. I don't give a fuck about this "King of WarZone" title, neither does anyone else apart from you and maybe Dirty Harry. Also i don't want to be compared to M-MAC, T-MAC or THE TRUTH. Wake up my friend no one has been here for days and gives a fuck about this little title:
Pyscho Taylor (Aint been here for about a week)
Stray Cat (Aint been here for about week also)
Dan Maverick (He doesn't give a fuck about this tournament)
Kool Aids Man (Hes gone)
BOSTON (I'm not sure about him)
Thats practically all the participates. So you might aswel get started with Dirty Harry and the winner gets the title.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 18 Dec 2002, 07:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
One Dirty Bastard

i dont give a fuck about this 'title' either. i never asked to be in this but i had to show yous people that da loo really is a shemale nothing to be ashamed off da loo, you a pretty em, thing
Old 18 Dec 2002, 07:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Harry
i dont give a fuck about this 'title' either.
Nuff said.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 18 Dec 2002, 07:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

LMFAO at you Sly as hell you fuckwit. you start boastin about winning on sheer pride and how your going to hand down the title so I responded with a descent responce. Stop trying to act like your the best that cant be arsed to prove it!

And you Dirty Harry I aint ashamed that you tried to compare me to your Dad. But I would feel ashamed about the last 5 years of your life. You started the Thread and I finished you off in sheer Fashion!

If your not Bothered about the fucking Title then Fuck off dont bother and get ready to hand the crown to Da Loo, because I sure as Hell am ready for any one of you

LMFAO at both of you.