ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Game Over for the Marbleous One. Tournament to decide who's the new King. Is it you?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Dec 2002, 06:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Game Over for the Marbleous One. Tournament to decide who's the new King. Is it you?

Hello, Warzone battlers. It is I the Marbleous One, who effective immediately is relinquishing his title as king of this place. I have kickin' too much ass and takin' too many names, and now it's time to call it quits. There's only so many times you can smack around the same bitches before you develop a sprained wrist. Before I depart, I give you the full list of people who've tapped out to me. Bad Magick, Stone Cold (2x), Starscream (4x), Kool-Aid-Man (Who knows how many times), Saggy (Same as KAM), Dan Mavrick (4x), Bloodice (2x), TheMan2oo3, Chris JericHOE, Stray Cat and Slyashell (kind of). The list is complete, and there are no more victims to be claimed. Thank you, warzone battlers, for providing challenges for me over the past couple of months. Sure, a lot of them were small challenges. But challenges nonetheless.

Now then, this raises another question. Who is the new king of this place? Well, I have been observing the new talent who will carry this forum well into 2003. A few of you have impressed me. A lot of you have dissapointed me. But nevertheless, I've been watching all of you and have organized a tournament. An eight-man elimination tournament to decide who'll be the king. One person advances in each battle, while the other person will be eliminated. The winner is the one with the best disses and who makes their foe tap-out. Most of you made the cut, but some of you did not for various reasons. Y2Jerichoaddict couldn't make it, because he is still the newbiest newbie and he is too untested to be king. Prototype didn't make the cut because he's too big a fag. Saggy didn't make it because he's a middle-aged kracker, and it's about time he moved on with his life, just like I'm going to. So without further ado, I present to you the first round brackets.

In the first round:

Psycho Jim Taylor vs. Dan Mavrick

BOSTON vs. Kool-Aids Man

Sly As Hell vs. Stray Cat

Da Loo vs. Dirty Harry

One of these people will win. I recommend you start a thread right now calling your oppenent out. The champion of this tournament will win two things.

1.) The "King of the Warzone" banner which is in my sig. It is a very special banner. It was originally made for THE TRUTH, the former king. He handed it down to me when he retired, and I'll be happy to do the same for the winner of this tournament. I will PM Stone Cold and have him change the name from "Mr. Marbles" to whoever wins this tournament.

2.) The right to call themselves king of the warzone in 2003.

Good luck to all of you, and let's see some blood.

Farewell, Warzone.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 06:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Very Classy, Marbles
Old 16 Dec 2002, 06:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: Game Over for the Marbleous One. Tournament to decide who's the new King. Is it you?

Quote:
Originally posted by DIX-MAC
Slyashell (kind of).
Lol. But hey nice having you as champ DIX-MAC, i might not hang around the WarZone for long neither. But if Stray Cat calls me out i'll destroy him and win the tournament just for pride.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2002, 09:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

As in Manyuca's sig. Respect is earned not a gift. And 3people have earned my Respect over the Warzone and other forums for their none big headed posts and knowledge etc. They are

T-MAC (Retired king)
DIX-MAC (Retired king)
THE TRUTH (Nuff said)

Thanks for the chance Marbles and great speech.

So if anyone is up for it LETS THE GAMES BEGIN!