ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Do u REALLY believe men and women are being made to be together?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Dec 2002, 02:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

You made this thread before and now i'm beginning to worry about you. But hey Adam and Eve thats all i'm gonna say. But enough with this bullshit threads, this shit doesn't belong here.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 02:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
You made this thread before and now i'm beginning to worry about you. But hey Adam and Eve thats all i'm gonna say. But enough with this bullshit threads, this shit doesn't belong here.
Hey thanks for calling this thread a "shit"...
I don t remember having send the exact copy of this one before, it was different anyway...
Well, it could be send in the "meeting of the minds" if the mod feel so ...
Old 16 Dec 2002, 02:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Mat, You might be a homosexual, No Bash, Just my opinion
Old 16 Dec 2002, 02:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

That was unfair of me Mat, Plead your case
Old 16 Dec 2002, 02:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
That was unfair of me Mat, Plead your case
lmao i did nt take it bad . Like u said, i could be gay (or even bi) but i m not .
I do like girls a lot but i m not sure for having a relationship who will last for years
Old 16 Dec 2002, 03:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
Mat, You might be a homosexual, No Bash, Just my opinion
lmfao you just found out now? i have known he's a fruity faggot for day's now, there are alot of faggots in France and Matthew Smellamy is indeed a fucking queer...not that theres anything wrong with that lol
Old 16 Dec 2002, 03:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

What was thie thread asbout again?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 03:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
it s funny and kinda ironic that the gayest person on PWF is calling myself a "fucking queer" LMFAO.
As everybody knows here, you re currently having your sorry ass fucked by your young lover Miss Marbles/T/Dix Mac and you re enjoying each second of it ROTLMAFAO .

But at least, if i would be gay, i would nt be shame to be it, unlike you
Your posts and thread's proove that you're a fucking queer, all you pieves of EURO-TRASH especially in France are fucking queer cock suckers and your 1 of them now run along and open up another thread about "drawing" and "painting" like a fukcing faggot and then maybe you and Blu Angel can have some cyber action considering shes a fucking man in drag
Old 16 Dec 2002, 03:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
Your posts and thread's proove that you're a fucking queer, all you pieves of EURO-TRASH especially in France are fucking queer cock suckers and your 1 of them now run along and open up another thread about "drawing" and "painting" like a fukcing faggot and then maybe you and Blu Angel can have some cyber action considering shes a fucking man in drag
Dude, you re totally insane, your posts are non sensical stuff at their finest ...
What i see now is that you re so pissed and angry at me telling the TRUTH about you and how stupid and gay you are that u re losing your point...

If stupidity would kill Trans-Mac, you would be dead since a long long time
Old 16 Dec 2002, 03:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Dude, you re totally insane, your posts are non sensical stuff at their finest ...
What i see now is that you re so pissed and angry at me telling the TRUTH about you and how stupid and gay you are that u re losing your point...

If stupidity would kill Trans-Mac, you would be dead since a long long time
Maybe little faggy frogs like yourself should learn how to read the english language before signing up at an all ENGLISH message board
Old 16 Dec 2002, 03:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

lmao, this whole thread prooves that this french cock sucker is indeed a fucking queer in reality, here's some more proof

Quote:
I m personnally fond of Photography, drawing and tattoos and ve got an artistic mind .
I m taking pics of everything, from people walking in the street, to pets, my gay lover or the countries and city i m visiting too .

What s about you ?

Do u consider yourself an artist at all ?
ROTFFLMFAO

Just come out of the closet Matt
Old 16 Dec 2002, 03:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Fuck T-MAC you're getting out of hand!!!

Personal insults are not that bad but racial slurs and nationalyty insults are simply uncalled for..
Old 16 Dec 2002, 03:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
Fuck T-MAC you're getting out of hand!!!

Personal insults are not that bad but racial slurs and nationalyty insults are simply uncalled for..
Shut the fuck up Manfuka....dont invove yourself where you dont belong..get the fuck out, you know this feud has been going on for a while now and you have heard the french insults before you "carib" piece of trash
Old 16 Dec 2002, 03:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Shut the fuck up Manfuka....dont invove yourself where you dont belong..get the fuck out, you know this feud has been going on for a while now and you have heard the french insults before you "carib" piece of trash
Listen you canadian asshole. If you live down Orlando I'm going this Christmas over ther why don't you show your retarded ass down Florida Mall. I'll be glad to kick your sorry ass all over the god damn parking lot. Thats right dickhead I have property down florida dn like you I don't bluff. Show up at the mall or pass down oak Ridge road at the Williams Yatch club so I can cover your canadian ass into another picec of trash down orlando Waste management system. Or don't worry I can look for your ass with a few of my friends to fill you up with lead. Just one thing kid. Don't tell me where you live cause if you appreciate your life I suggest you keep your hole shut when you approach to me.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 04:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
Listen you canadian asshole. If you live down Orlando I'm going this Christmas over ther why don't you show your retarded ass down Florida Mall. I'll be glad to kick your sorry ass all over the god damn parking lot. Thats right dickhead I have property down florida dn like you I don't bluff. Show up at the mall or pass down oak Ridge road at the Williams Yatch club so I can cover your canadian ass into another picec of trash down orlando Waste management system. Or don't worry I can look for your ass with a few of my friends to fill you up with lead. Just one thing kid. Don't tell me where you live cause if you appreciate your life I suggest you keep your hole shut when you approach to me.
lmfao...i pissed of the "carib" bitch, im from Montreal mother fucker....bring you're "carib" ass north of the border you poor imagrint