ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I hope WWE never goes to Florida again.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Dec 2002, 10:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough
Default I hope WWE never goes to Florida again.

Lamest crowd ever! They were completely silent during the whole PPV! If this was somewhere else the crowd would've been roaring. Even still it was a great PPV. A few weak matches (you know which ones), but Benoit/Gurrero and HBK/HHH were excelent. Benoit/Gurrero was a technical masterpiece. I want to see both men as world champions. Posibly feuding with eachother. HBK/HHH was a war. Contender for match of the year no doubt. The high spots were rediculous. I really hope HBK wasn't injured after he fell off the ladder into those tabels. That was one hell of a bump. HBK/HHH has to be feud of the year. I hope HBK gets another shot at the belt, and I think he will somehow. Hes in great shape and these series of ppv matches proves it. This can't be his last match. I could maybe see him getting another Royal Rumble victory.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2002, 11:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

That crowed was Lame (We finally agree Sick), But i aree also with The Hbk vs Triple H, Being the best feud and series of matches this year. Benoit and Eddie proved why they are with out a doubt the best 2 performers in the business, And have been for the last 5 years, I liked the PPV, And i think The Rumble is going to be off the charts, And on a high note, Angle proves again that he is so talented that he can even Make a Big piece of Shit like Show, Look a inch worth watching, And i'm really glad he got the fucking title off of him, Now it means something again.
Old 15 Dec 2002, 11:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default HBK has had his chance time to pass the torch

Naaaa not HBK its time to let some of the younger guys have a shot at that belt.There are many possible future title contenders. I mean Jericho, RVD, Batista, and a lot of others...Ric was right when he said its time for HBK to pass the torch...
Old 15 Dec 2002, 11:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

Then he can feud with those people you mentioned and raise thier status in the process. HBK has proved beyond a doubt he is not washed up nor should they act like he is imho. He has already given us 3 contenders for the match of the year. They should take advantage of what they have. Before he came to Raw I was bored to death. HBK still is the man.

Last edited by J-Syxx; 15 Dec 2002 at 11:41 PM.
Old 15 Dec 2002, 11:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default You need to clarify

the only matches I have seen him with since he returned has been his good budy Triple H and during those matches Triple H does a darn good job of carrying HBK and protecting that back.

The only other one to compete without Triple H has been RVD and had Triple H not been right there..Of course it was planned for what happened but HBK was down on the mat after a match with RVD....

HBK himself has always made the statement that he doesn't want to be another Hulk Hogan type of Wrestler...He is on borrowed time with that Back anyway...Hopefully the inevitable fear won't happen but do except the fact that he is on borrowed time when it comes to the ring...That is why he picks and choses who he is willing to wrestle and who he won't...In that department I have never considered him a true champ now...A True champ should be able to be ready to take on and defend to all contenders...Could you see HBK against Jericho, any of the Dudleys and any of the guys who are title hungry and will do what is needed to get it...
Knowing HBK's history and believe me as a Nurse I know the whole history for his surgery that he has happened and still waiting for another time...HBK in Jerichos lion tammer...Where it comes in HBK has a steel rod with bolts in his back...

He has had his last title reign he needs to let it go and pass the torch and give the other guys a chance...There are two many contenders out there that deserve a chance...
Old 16 Dec 2002, 12:20 AM   #6 (permalink)

I heard the oposite, that his back is reacting very-well to his latest ring-work. That only means more matches. I also completely disagree about HHH carrying him. HBK pulled off most of the high-spots in every one of thier matches. I'm also reminded of something else Ric Flair has said. To be the man you have to beat the man. To be a legend you need to get pushed by a legend. The same has happened time and time again, with Hogan, Stone Cold and so on.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 04:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Trust me the end is here for Micheals, his wrestling career is now over , that last stunt he did was the way he wanted to go out...he went out with a bang and stop sucking his fucking nuts, he did a good job...nothing special besides the "last stunt" of the match. The fact of the matter is that HBK is not entertaining any more, he did nothing for the rating's during his bitch ass 3 week title reign and he was the worst champion of the year...the has been kid.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 04:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

The crowd was silent for most of the PPV cause there was nothing special going on, i thought the Big show match was the match of the night, it was the most entertaining match and the Big show actually had a good wrestling match...just as good as Kurt Angle. The Benoit match was boaring....way to many holds. Batista again only showed us the powerbomb leaving us fans to believe thats his only move. The mainevent was only sick because of the final stunt HBK perfomed and the barb wire on fire. And im surprised Steiner didnt show.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 05:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
The crowd was silent for most of the PPV cause there was nothing special going on, i thought the Big show match was the match of the night, it was the most entertaining match and the Big show actually had a good wrestling match...just as good as Kurt Angle. The Benoit match was boaring....way to many holds. Batista again only showed us the powerbomb leaving us fans to believe thats his only move. The mainevent was only sick because of the final stunt HBK perfomed and the barb wire on fire. And im surprised Steiner didnt show.

I thought the Benoit match was the best match. A WRESTLING masterpiece, which is what I sometimes want to see. Angles' match was good too, because it was very chaotic. HHH/HBK was okay, but it's time for HBK to retire and for HHH to step away from the main event for a while. Also, I don't know what the hell J-Sick is talking about. The crowd was hot, and "oooh'd" and "ahhhd" like they should. They even started a Holy Shit chant. What the hell do you mean the crowd was dead?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 08:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default J Sick

On your quote from Ric Flair "To be the man you have to beat the man" Last night Triple H beat the man not only once but two matches.

You can hear what you want to hear about Shawns back...One Shawn is know to tell half truths when it suits to him....Ive seen the scars and I know two of the Surgery Techs who were on the team...
Old 16 Dec 2002, 10:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
I Love Twix

Xx The Game Xx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Xx The Game Xx Send a message via Yahoo to Xx The Game Xx

Shawn Michaels will be a round till Wrestle Mania XIX, That's a fact, and I am happy cause he can still deliver in the ring. Better then most the talent in WWE. He is one of the best.

I am a big HBK mark, and if ya try to prove me wrong, don't bother. Because what ya say about HBK will fly over my head... LoL...
Xx The Game Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 10:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

the u suck chant for angle was near silence.
the holy sh$t chant too.

and what sucks is, they're in orlando for raw, and tampa for SD!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 01:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

T mac-Show could never equal Angle in a wrestling match Or any kind of match for that matter, And how could any wrestling fan think the Benoit Vs Guerro match was boring, Shawn Micheals rather you like him or hate him, It's just fact he's put on the best Main events, Along with Hunter, this year
Old 16 Dec 2002, 02:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
Once again you proved why you re a total asshole and why u don have any clues about what wrestling is at all .
First, Benoit/Guerrero was MATCH OF THE NIGHT. Period.
Even a blind man would review it as a true gem and contender for match of the year.
True technical wrestling moves being boring? That was wrestling at his finest sucker !
Second, Kurt Angle totally whipped the fat ugly ass of The Fat Slow and rightfully so .
At last a GIFTED guy with the belt, who brings prestige by wearing and defending it, not a waste of time and money who can only eat burger after burger each day and night.
Angle carried the show from A to Z and was the only responsible for the "entertainment" factor of this match .
Old 16 Dec 2002, 02:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Maybe Benoit and Eddie was the best technical wrestling match but i watched the entire match and i was about to fall asleep....they were giving each other armbars and headlocks for 3-4 minutes at a time, thats why the crowd was silent during that match...it was a fucking yawner, thats just my opinion and the Big show carried Angle from start to finish. Shawn Micheals is a fucking faggot just like this french frog...Matthew Smellamy