ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Ok Sly as hell, and your boyfriend BOSTON can't phase me SUCKAZ!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Dec 2002, 09:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Ok Sly as hell, and your boyfriend BOSTON can't phase me SUCKAZ!!!

Just Bring It!!!!!
Old 13 Dec 2002, 09:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: Ok Sly as hell, and your boyfriend BOSTON can't phase me SUCKAZ!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Stray Cat
Just Bring It!!!!!
Aint that what you say to your uncle billy bob, when he unzips his trousers near you? Fuck off fag, i aint like you, i love women and you don't know what your missing by going off with men all the time.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2002, 10:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: Ok Sly as hell, and your boyfriend BOSTON can't phase me SUCKAZ!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
Aint that what you say to your uncle billy bob, when he unzips his trousers near you? Fuck off fag, i aint like you, i love women and you don't know what your missing by going off with men all the time.
Yeah, whatever... I make the ladies scream for more, while they put you out the door.

They want what I can give them and keep asking me to come back to show them the way. And you try as hard as you can... but you get no play.

So you sit there and call me gay... thinking that your the man, but you can't get it on with the ladies half as good as I can.

Thats the facts and you can't handle it so whats up, you can't stand the facts and you can't get it up.

"Nuff said!"

Last edited by CDWC,v; 13 Dec 2002 at 10:04 PM.
CDWC,v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2002, 10:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: Re: Re: Ok Sly as hell, and your boyfriend BOSTON can't phase me SUCKAZ!!!

Quote:
Yeah, whatever... I make the ladies scream for more, while they put you out the door.

They want what I can give them and keep asking me to come back to show them the way. And you try as hard as you can... but you get no play.

So you sit there and call me gay... thinking that your the man, but you can't get it on with the ladies half as good as I can.

Thats the facts and you can't handle it so whats up, you can't stand the facts and you can't get it up.

"Nuff said!"
Keep day dreaming, fag, you obviously don't know that women go for real men not shemales like yourself, so the only person you satisfying is your boyfriend. You make ladies scream when they see you in the in street you ugly bastard. They keep asking you to come back for make up tips you fucking dragqueen.
P.s Your still shit at this so go fuck some gay swingers you male prostitute.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 13 Dec 2002, 10:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok Sly as hell, and your boyfriend BOSTON can't phase me SUCKAZ!!!

Quote:
Keep day dreaming, fag, you obviously don't know that women go for real men not shemales like yourself, so the only person you satisfying is your boyfriend. You make ladies scream when they see you in the in street you ugly bastard. They keep asking you to come back for make up tips you fucking dragqueen.
P.s Your still shit at this so go fuck some gay swingers you male prostitute.
You know what fuckhead, as baddly as I want to have more money... I would not go so low as "maby you" to beg men to pay me for sexual favors.

So once again you fail to impress me with your foolish insults. "Gosh, whats new?"

Anyway... I would prove to you that I am totaly hetro by fucking your momma, but I don't like doing bitches that almost EVERYONE has had.
Old 13 Dec 2002, 10:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok Sly as hell, and your boyfriend BOSTON can't phase me SUCKAZ!!!

Quote:
You know what fuckhead, as baddly as I want to have more money... I would not go so low as "maby you" to beg men to pay me for sexual favors.
Sly says: Don't lie bitch you know as well as i know that your a male prostitute because an ugly dragqueen like yourself can never get a women.

So once again you fail to impress me with your foolish insults. "Gosh, whats new?"
Sly says: I'm not insulting you! I'm just helping you come to terms with your sexuality and hey know one here minds if your gay you can talk us, we won't laugh i promise.

Anyway... I would prove to you that I am totaly hetro by fucking your momma, but I don't like doing bitches that almost EVERYONE has had
Sly says: My mum has a man, just like you have a man and hey atleast i know who my mum is, your mum was obviously a crackhead by the looks of you and was arrested for stalking men for dick, guess you take after your mum a bit.
P.s Dumbass its Badly not baddly, LMAO

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 13 Dec 2002, 10:54 PM   #7 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok Sly as hell, and your boyfriend BOSTON can't phase me SUCKAZ!!!

Quote:
P.s Dumbass its Badly not baddly, LMAO
Well forgive me asshole, but I'm DRUNK right now!
Old 13 Dec 2002, 10:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok Sly as hell, and your boyfriend BOSTON can't phase me SUCKAZ!!!

Quote:
Well forgive me asshole, but I'm DRUNK right now!
Shut up bitch, no excuses, your just plain out stupid, your even dumber then what you already are even when your not drunk, now hurry up and reply StrayShit.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 13 Dec 2002, 11:03 PM   #9 (permalink)

Angry

FUCK YOU!!!

Last edited by CDWC,v; 13 Dec 2002 at 11:06 PM.
CDWC,v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2002, 11:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Whats wrong StrayShit can't you handle the truth? You comebacks have become so pathetic that now your just saying "Fuck You". Your not even a challenge to me bitch.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 14 Dec 2002, 12:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

30 minutes have passed by AGAIN, which means that you tapped out shithead. This is just a repeat of your first defeat to me, so get back to your day job at the red light districts you Male prostitute.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 14 Dec 2002, 12:43 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
30 minutes have passed by AGAIN, which means that you tapped out shithead. This is just a repeat of your first defeat to me, so get back to your day job at the red light districts you Male prostitute.
Tell me this, how can I fight you while registering at PW.com at the same time???

There for, this is another "FALSE TAP OUT" that your punk ass has claimed over me in two days... your pathetic!!!!!
Old 14 Dec 2002, 07:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Whats wrong StrayShit can't you handle the truth? You comebacks have become so pathetic that now your just saying "Fuck You". Your not even a challenge to me bitch.
Gay Cat can't face the reality that he takes big dicks in his ass and when you talk about his gay adventures he wines and crys like a little girl..
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2002, 11:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
The "O.D.B."

PsychoTaylor will become famous soon enough

Good God is that all you got? Calling someone gay. How original.

Did you come up with that all by yourself? or did your father(s) spawn the idea?
PsychoTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2002, 12:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by PsychoTaylor
Good God is that all you got? Calling someone gay. How original.

Did you come up with that all by yourself? or did your father(s) spawn the idea?
No, my dad helped me...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote