ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

"THEY" are HERE!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Dec 2002, 11:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Default "THEY" are HERE!!!!!!

Well only one of THEY are here, the rest must be asleep or something, but the FUCKIN AOD IS GONA BE DEAD!!!

Bunch of Fukin lame ass newbies

"They" are.....

Saggy
JBI
KAM
Icon

Bring it if you can pussies or just get the fuck out.
Old 13 Dec 2002, 12:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Since non of you lame asses are on, im leaving.
Old 13 Dec 2002, 02:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Arrow WTF? no# 220938476476732673265

So there is only 4 people in "they" and you expect to take down how many of the AOD "they" are going to get there ass kicked just by M-MAC and Stick let alone the rest

How many more "theys" are going to join or d'ya think you can take them down with just you 4?
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
One Dirty Bastard

Dirty_Harry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WTF? no# 220938476476732673265

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
So there is only 4 people in "they" and you expect to take down how many of the AOD "they" are going to get there ass kicked just by M-MAC and Stick let alone the rest

How many more "theys" are going to join or d'ya think you can take them down with just you 4?

fuck up tubby
Dirty_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

icon what the fuck are you pmsing about now

it must make you feel like a big man that you can have an internet "gang" and insult people

here's an idea that might be new to you

get a fucking life and if you want to fight get in a real one not an online one
Old 13 Dec 2002, 08:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: "THEY" are HERE!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by King of Icon's

"They" are.....

Saggy
JBI
KAM
Icon
LMAO at this crew. What a pathetic crew, i knew "they" were gay but i never knew "they" were this gay. Get the fuck out Icon's before you get emotionaly scarred.......again, by half the people on PWF.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2002, 12:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Re: "THEY" are HERE!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by King of Icon's
"They" are.....

Saggy
JBI
KAM
Icon
LMAO! The Gay and Lesbian Alliance has come to PWF! We'd better watch out!
Old 13 Dec 2002, 02:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Re: "THEY" are HERE!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
LMAO at this crew. What a pathetic crew, i knew "they" were gay but i never knew "they" were this gay. Get the fuck out Icon's before you get emotionaly scarred.......again, by half the people on PWF.
You should join because your posts are just as lame as Kool Aid Man's gay posts!!!

By the way when do you plan on telling me what post or thread was the one I tapped out to.....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2002, 02:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Re: "THEY" are HERE!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad Magick
LMAO! The Gay and Lesbian Alliance has come to PWF! We'd better watch out!
THEY would need to draft Stray Cat in order to have that alliance!!!
Old 13 Dec 2002, 03:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: Re: Re: "THEY" are HERE!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON
You should join because your posts are just as lame as Kool Aid Man's gay posts!!!

By the way when do you plan on telling me what post or thread was the one I tapped out to.....
Hey joker, Read through this thread, you called me out and i dissed you while you were online and you never replied back within 30 minutes.

You tapping out

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 13 Dec 2002, 03:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMFAO!!!!! Kool Aids Man? Faggy? *SIGH* Thank God! At first I thought "they" might actually turn out to be a threat!!! Looks like the joke's on me!! LMAO!!!! How many times have I already embarrased you fairies? You think forming a stable with two PW rejects is going to change your luck? ROTFLMAO!!!! Please, you're wasting the AOD's time. First prove you can defeat rookies like BOSTON, Sly as Hell and Stray Cat, then I might consider giving you pussies a rematch for the fourth time. Four MILLIONTH time, that is.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2002, 04:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
First prove you can defeat rookies like BOSTON, Sly as Hell and Stray Cat, then I might consider giving you pussies a rematch for the fourth time. Four MILLIONTH time, that is.
Rookie? LMAO at this comment I'll remember me and you having a mini-fued not too long ago but then we cleared it all up.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 13 Dec 2002, 05:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: "THEY" are HERE!!!!!!

Quote:
Hey joker, Read through this thread, you called me out and i dissed you while you were online and you never replied back within 30 minutes.

You tapping out
YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!! THAT THREAD IS ABOUT 3 MONTHS OLD!!!!

Old 13 Dec 2002, 05:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Rookie? LMAO at this comment I'll remember me and you having a mini-fued not too long ago but then we cleared it all up.

You are still a rookie. Anybody who wasn't here from the start, and who has less then four victories under his belt IS in fact, a rookie. Also, we didn't have any kind of feud. You asked me a simple question, and I answered it. I'm pretty sure if we were to have a serious feud, you wouldn't even be here anymore, just like Starscream.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

You tapping out
I dissed you about 3 hours ago you fuckin hippocrate and I didn't hear shit back from you!!

So how about you take my name off of your sig because you are "The King of Tap-Outs" maybe you should put that in your sig you FAG!!!!

Sly as Hell has just

Last edited by BOSTON; 13 Dec 2002 at 06:14 PM.