ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

"they" are almost here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Dec 2002, 11:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default "they" are almost here

12/12/2002 is here. and later today we will show you who we are

and just to clue you in on who "they" are after

Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2002, 12:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Do you honestly think my group is afraid of.......

this fag?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2002, 12:42 AM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I mean, c'mon Faggy. Get a fucking life here. Your queer goat didn't work before, what chance does it have against my posse?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 12 Dec 2002, 01:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Re: "they" are almost here

Quote:
Originally posted by Saggy
12/12/2002 is here. and later today we will show you who we are
strangely still don't care
Old 12 Dec 2002, 08:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Even if "they" dont come for me then I will go after "them" coz "they" sound like real sad bastards, so I wanna feed "them" a spoon so they can eat out of my ass
Old 12 Dec 2002, 01:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

I see you have the banner up again marbles, when are you going to learn you never did shit to me. If you want to say the Truth did then you are mistaken too. Truth hasnt done anything to me, he hasnt been able to get anything on me. We dont have much beef and there for he took me off that banner the second it was made.

now when it comes to "they" well whoever made the scope did a pretty shitty job. If the is what we have to expect from "they" then let them know not to waste our time.

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

J Kliq 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2002, 02:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

That banner represents defeated foes, And i did say i was going to take you off, Because i respected you.Just like i took Kam And Icon off, Because i respected them.

But they never once complained and cried about it (aka bitching) They ignored it like men,Which was the main reason i took them off...You're doing the complete opposite.So now i'm telling Marbles to keep you on.Until you stop bitching about it.

Because it is simple Kliq you lost.And it's not like i made the shit up.

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 12 Dec 2002 at 09:16 PM.
Old 12 Dec 2002, 02:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
That banner represents defeated foes, And i did say i was going to take you off, Because i respected you.Just like i took Kam And Icon off, Because i respected them.

But they never once complained and cried about it (aka bitching) They ignored it like men,Which was the main reason i took them off...You're doing the complete opposite.So now i'm telling Marbles to keep you on.Until you stop bitching about it.

Because it s's simple Kliq you lost.And it's not like i made the shit up.

LOL! I was just looking at the names on that list.

Who the fuck is "wrestlingrules" anyway?
Old 12 Dec 2002, 02:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bad Magick

what do you mean they are "almost" here? Are they stuck in traffic or somethin?
Old 12 Dec 2002, 02:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
LOL! I was just looking at the names on that list.

Who the fuck is "wrestlingrules" anyway?
Some bitch, That got out of line, And hasn't been scene since
Old 12 Dec 2002, 02:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Hey Faggy whens your gay squad arriving? Or are they all too busy fucking each other to come to PWF now?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2002, 02:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Re: "they" are almost here

Quote:
Originally posted by Saggy
and just to clue you in on who "they" are after

Is it just me or is that crosshair aiming at my name?
Old 12 Dec 2002, 02:56 PM   #13 (permalink)

Faggy's just upset because his last attempts at a stable was a total flop and now he's taking it out on anyone that can actually start a successful one. ROTFLMAO.
Old 12 Dec 2002, 03:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Its funny
we are all supposed to be scared of people who won't tell us their names??
fuck that
Saggy is "leading" a second wave of crossdressers and faggots into the warzone to meet yet another humiliating defeat

get a life
Old 12 Dec 2002, 04:33 PM   #15 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
Its funny
we are all supposed to be scared of people who won't tell us their names??
fuck that
Saggy is "leading" a second wave of >"CROSSDRESSERS"< and faggots into the warzone to meet yet another humiliating defeat

get a life
"Thats it!"

No Kurt you need to get a fucking life,as well as many of these dumb fucks that fight me with the same OLD insults on my perfrence in life.....

.....hell... I'm at the point now that it dose not bother me when you fucks try to insult me.

See whe I get on here I'd like to talk about other things, other than my lifestile. But every since I said anything about it you all are the ones that can't stop yourselves from talking about it "OH OH I am a CrossDresser, Oh My Oh My!!!!!!!" ok everyone knows...andI don't care...so big fucking deal!!! SO WHAT!!!!

Fucking get over it people!

Hell its funny... it don't bother me at all... so unless you all can come up with something differant, everytime you think that your bashing me... your not... on the contrary you are merely amusing me.

I thank you very much!!!

"And PS, I am not in the they stable"