ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

faggot as hell

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2002, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default faggot as hell

Well where the fuck are you faggot? Are you trying to copy me some more? Are you crying to your mommy? At least you're starting to listen to me. Good job. Now listen to this. I'm making it my personal mission to destroy your faggot ass.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 05:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Are you talking about Stray Cat?
Old 10 Dec 2002, 05:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Kawasaki King
Are you talking about Stray Cat?
No. His cock sucking, fuck buddy sly as hell.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Dec 2002, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

I know you're reading this you little faggot.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

puss out again huh

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

LMAO at you! XDS okay then old hag lets play. Atleast i have a mum bitch, don't blame me because your mum is in jail for raping children along with your dad. Quite sucking my dick ho and move on to the next one. But hey you want a re-match?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Hurry up and reply

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
LMAO at you! XDS okay then old hag lets play. Atleast i have a mum bitch, don't blame me because your mum is in jail for raping children along with your dad. Quite sucking my dick ho and move on to the next one. But hey you want a re-match?
Learn how to write. And yes, I don't have a "mum" you stupid british faggot, I have parents. Now go brush your fucked up teeth and don't forgot you pussed out before this even started faggot breath.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
Learn how to write. And yes, I don't have a "mum" you stupid british faggot, I have parents. Now go brush your fucked up teeth and don't forgot you pussed out before this even started faggot breath.
All you ever talk about is "fucked up teeth" are you having some insecurities problems or maybe your just looking into the mirror while typing up that weak shit. You have parents? Lol. You aint got shit, fair enough you have a skank ho of a mum but your dad is unknown because your mum was in bed with her whole neighbourhood at one time, so know one knows who the hell your father is.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
All you ever talk about is "fucked up teeth" are you having some insecurities problems or maybe your just looking into the mirror while typing up that weak shit. You have parents? Lol. You aint got shit, fair enough you have a skank ho of a mum but your dad is unknown because your mum was in bed with her whole neighbourhood at one time, so know one knows who the hell your father is.
Are you gonna make your momma jokes now? You're not on the fucking playground anymore. I thought your teeth were fucked up because of your crap hygene, but I guess it's from getting cock rammed in your mouth since you were born. And learn the difference between no and know you illiterate fuck face.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
Are you gonna make your momma jokes now? You're not on the fucking playground anymore. I thought your teeth were fucked up because of your crap hygene, but I guess it's from getting cock rammed in your mouth since you were born. And learn the difference between no and know you illiterate fuck face.
Once again your speaking about teeth! Don't hate on me because you've got false teeth now, you are getting old, you probably 62 years old but was so stupid that you got your numbers mumbled up. And what took you so long to reply? Were you to busy serving a customer you fucking cum licker.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Once again your speaking about teeth! Don't hate on me because you've got false teeth now, you are getting old, you probably 62 years old but was so stupid that you got your numbers mumbled up. And what took you so long to reply? Were you to busy serving a customer you fucking cum licker.
Well by this ingenious logic you would be 71? Man you are getting more and more pathetic with every post. Look how upset you are with your fucked up teeth. It's not my fault you live where you live and suck the things you suck. And for the love of God, learn how to write a decent senence for a change.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
And for the love of God, learn how to write a decent senence for a change.
Shut the fuck up you stupid dumbass, atleast i can spell you idiot, hahaha bet you feel stupid now hey

senence= sentence
Now edit your post assclown

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
decent senence.
LMAO at your spelling!

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Shut the fuck up you stupid dumbass, atleast i can spell you idiot, hahaha bet you feel stupid now hey

senence= sentence
Now edit your post assclown
What's really stupid is using a tired old y2j insult.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!