ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

"they" are coming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Dec 2002, 10:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default "they" are coming

12/12/2002

3 days till "they" arrive
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 12:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Oh no, is this another "Hostile Takeover"

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 01:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

who are they? a transvestite and a ring announcer with balls palcy(sp) ? been done son
Old 10 Dec 2002, 01:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

It's some "Pw Punks'...Who feelings i hurt over there.....They're forming a little Stable,Because i was to "Over the line" (Their words not mine) With my insults.......And they got all "Emotional,Like Some Bitches".....And begged for me to get banned....Lmao
Old 10 Dec 2002, 03:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Arrow WTF no#22458655

Screw any hostile take over.

I say if this shit starts happing then we put all grudges behind us an force out those scumbags like the fungal rapers that they are, together. THEN get back to buisness on who should claim the crown of the King of Warzone which is currently Marbles.

Im interested Truth are you going to make a comeback if there is a Hostile takeover as you already are involved or are you gonna see watch an see which of us posters dont just talk the talk but which of us can walk the walk an hold on our own??

***edit***
The Muthafuckin Man how many of you sad bastards are their gonna be?

Last edited by Da Loo; 10 Dec 2002 at 03:59 AM.
Da Loo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 08:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
One Dirty Bastard

Dirty_Harry is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
It's some "Pw Punks'...Who feelings i hurt over there.....They're forming a little Stable,Because i was to "Over the line" (Their words not mine) With my insults.......And they got all "Emotional,Like Some Bitches".....And begged for me to get banned....Lmao

name names truth, 1st ive heard of this
Dirty_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 12:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Harry
name names truth, 1st ive heard of this
Me too...I get on PW and everyone is all in an uproar about Truth. I havent been on in 2 days. What happened?
Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:05 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Money is on a distinguished road

Truth is one of the best posters at PW.com when he posts. don't see him to often lol.....but i can always count on him to bring the ratings report in and tell who's a big draw at that site and who isn't
The Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
One Dirty Bastard

Quote:
Originally posted by Kawasaki King
Me too...I get on PW and everyone is all in an uproar about Truth. I havent been on in 2 days. What happened?

wot is his name over at PW ?? i still have no clue aboot this
Old 10 Dec 2002, 05:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
wot is his name over at PW ?? i still have no clue aboot this
truth startes sayin some fucked up stuff about Johnny Laws kids which shouldnt be said reguardless of whatever kind of shit happens over here. Anyways hes been banned a couple of times and people think hes an immature little prick over there. They're thoughts not neccisarly mine. Anyways i wouldnt plan on any kind of PW posters coming over here as part of an invasion people at pw arnt into shit like that and know they would get banned from pw the second it happens

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

J Kliq 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 05:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by J Kliq 01
truth startes sayin some fucked up stuff about Johnny Laws kids which shouldnt be said reguardless of whatever kind of shit happens over here. Anyways hes been banned a couple of times and people think hes an immature little prick over there. They're thoughts not neccisarly mine. Anyways i wouldnt plan on any kind of PW posters coming over here as part of an invasion people at pw arnt into shit like that and know they would get banned from pw the second it happens
Immature little prick?.

Well looking at this thread,It seems that i got a couple of fans over there.

But hey,Like i said before,If you stick your nose in some shit involving me and call yourself insulting me (And thats what Johnny "Bitch boy " did)I'll pull no "Internet" punches...Yeah i said all that shit about the "little snot nose mistakes he calls his children".

And i'll do again..

PS:Hey Johnny,You still havent made it yet.
Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: "they" are coming

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mother Fckn Man
12/12/2002

3 days till "they" arrive
I can't wait because that movie looks reaaly cool...it is a Wes Craven movie so it should be really scary...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
One Dirty Bastard

Default Re: Re: "they" are coming

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON
I can't wait because that movie looks reaaly cool...it is a Wes Craven movie so it should be really scary...

how about 'fuck off you dick and get out of this thread' ??
Old 10 Dec 2002, 06:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Re: Re: "they" are coming

Quote:
LOL

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

J Kliq 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 07:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Re: Re: "they" are coming

Quote:
Are you going to be part of "they"?

Is that why you are being a bitch?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote