ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Stray Cat and Dan Maverick together???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Dec 2002, 09:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Question Stray Cat and Dan Maverick together???

Stray cat I can see why you choose that name - its coz your a pussy. You told us u'd be back we'll I replied on Thursday and now its Monday an you still havnt replied, Whats the matter 2busy rubbing chapstick over your ass

Dan Maverick - whats with you. You act tough running your shit-stained mouth all over the board and you dont reply either. What are you 2 brothers or a team or sumshit:
"The bender Boyzz", "The Nation of Fingermyass Domination
or are you just to plain busy and as few have said 'Got a Life'.
If thats the case then I know what you 2 are up to:

Either ways Im sure that this post should prompt one of you faggots to come out, an this time it better not take a whole fuckin weekend
Old 09 Dec 2002, 01:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Stray Cat and Dan Maverick together???

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
Stray cat I can see why you choose that name - its coz your a pussy. You told us u'd be back we'll I replied on Thursday and now its Monday an you still havnt replied, Whats the matter 2busy rubbing chapstick over your ass

Dan Maverick - whats with you. You act tough running your shit-stained mouth all over the board and you dont reply either. What are you 2 brothers or a team or sumshit:
"The bender Boyzz", "The Nation of Fingermyass Domination
or are you just to plain busy and as few have said 'Got a Life'.
If thats the case then I know what you 2 are up to:

Either ways Im sure that this post should prompt one of you faggots to come out, an this time it better not take a whole fuckin weekend
I think they are together right now, that's why neither one of them responded!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:37 AM   #3 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
why me Ha! Whatever!

OMG! BOSTON & Da Loo, you two are the biggest dumb ass retarded dipshits on this board!!!

First off, I am NOT gay!

And 2, I don't know or care to know Dan Maverick.

And futher more you fucking idiots, I did not respond for the last few days because I was visiting some friends out of town...

...you see I am not here everyday because I have this thing called "a life" you two morons need to get one!!!
Old 11 Dec 2002, 02:42 AM   #4 (permalink)

LMAO! Oh yeah...

...well Da Loo you are the one posting gay pics, so I know where you go on the internet when your not here at PWF. Ha! Fool!
Old 11 Dec 2002, 03:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

First of analraider you have admitted to cross dressing and that you have a tally of 32girls and 5boys that in my eyes makes you a sick homo.

Secondly those pics are off www.thesunmachine.net take a look for yourself its not a gaysite it a funny site full of funny pics, I happened to stummble on those 2 pictures of you an Dan Maverick "getting a life" with each other.

Thirdly I only post while im at work on my P.C never in my spare time because I do have a life.

But im glad you have replied seen as your here now im calling you out
Old 11 Dec 2002, 03:19 AM   #6 (permalink)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Da Loo
First of analraider you have admitted to cross dressing and that you have a tally of 32girls and 5boys that in my eyes makes you a sick homo.

I happened to stummble on those 2 pictures of you an Dan Maverick "getting a life" with each other.
[QUOTE]
Come now fool, fess up! Those are really pics of you and your daddy... spending quality time with eachother.

Quote:
But im glad you have replied seen as your here now im calling you out on a date.
Quote.

Oh how sweet, but HELL NO!

Last edited by CDWC,v; 11 Dec 2002 at 03:23 AM.
CDWC,v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 03:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

What a fag you cant even come up with your own shit. You have to say NAH NAH thts you an your dad, as for turning down my date im not suprized to be quite honested been as it was a date for a personal ass kickin you see im not down your ally, im not into ass fuckin.
Old 11 Dec 2002, 04:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

By the way that first picture is from a rugby union game in sydney from july where the streaker was trying to interrupt while the all black kicker was taking a shot for goal to win the game. It was as funny as shit to watch and the streaker succeeded cause the guy missed his kick and the other team (the wallabies) won.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 04:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by shane_man
By the way that first picture is from a rugby union game in sydney from july where the streaker was trying to interrupt while the all black kicker was taking a shot for goal to win the game. It was as funny as shit to watch and the streaker succeeded cause the guy missed his kick and the other team (the wallabies) won.
Yo I know yeah pretty funny shit.
Old 11 Dec 2002, 04:16 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
What a fag you cant even come up with your own shit. You have to say NAH NAH thts you an your dad, as for turning down my date im not suprized to be quite honested been as it was a date for a personal ass kickin you see im not down your ally, im not into ass fuckin.
Well guess what nither am I, WOW!

So fuck off...

All you can do is call me "fag" and "gay" oh I'm so hurt, I'll jst kill myself becase a stupid fuck that calls him self "Da Loo" (sounds like a fucking batroom) insuted me and called me a fag... cry cry... "WHATEVER" You think you know me... but you are full of shit... so

... fuck off pointdexter nerd!!!

You don't impress me at all you wrthless good for nothing internet looser!!!
Old 11 Dec 2002, 04:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Your Griefing my name and you call yourself Stray cat. I call myself Da Loo for Humour prick, same as my Av, Old sig and most of my posts. Da Loo means your posts are flush your posts down DA LOO get it!?

You've already contradicted yourself seen as you've already stated your bumchums/grannyfannies and crossdressin homies on many occasions.

Iv called you many things other than Fag and gay you asscrack check the posts, so stop postin shit that you cant back up Grannybasher.

Quote:
... fuck off pointdexter nerd!!!
WTF is tht?? Seems like Stray Cat needs to be neutered incase your carrying a disease

Quote:
You don't impress me at all you wrthless good for nothing internet looser!!!
You impressed my pet dog when he picked you up on the sidewalk you hooker but I wont go into your person life to much coz you eve made my dog sick, let alone any of us posters
Old 11 Dec 2002, 05:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Arrow WTF?? no#2542663

You trully are an assmaster its been over 30mins now and you havnt replied. Suppose it woz the wrong idea to pick a fight with someone that might fancy me

Another Victim that can be flushed down Da Loo accordingly
Old 11 Dec 2002, 03:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Stray Cat
LMAO! Oh yeah...

...well Da Loo you are the one posting gay pics, so I know where you go on the internet when your not here at PWF. Ha! Fool!
I think that other picture that says "Crack Kills" is of a woman sitting on a guys face, so that wouldn't be considered gay!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2002, 07:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Whole F'N Kid Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Da loo u must be a gay poof
The Bleak
Whitewolf
Dade
 Whole F'N Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2002, 09:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by Wren12
Munch on my Cock Wren, Who the fuck are you anyway this must be like your first post in the WZ.

Its peidos like you that make the Warzone seem shit because
Quote:
is all you can come up with?!!

LMFAO at you, you Siamese piece of washed up Shit. Try insulting me with something that takes longer than 1/2 a second to read then il flush you down Da Loo.

Also read the posts you granny molestering fuckwit an check out sunmachine.net. Then tel me hows Gay