ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

For Everone Who Doe Snot Like Me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Dec 2002, 08:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Goat fellating , ass fuck

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough
Default For Everone Who Doe Snot Like Me

144 245 3 lodaed clips 4 niggas role one nigger drives 500 bens 6 reasons why this kid should die we SHOOTING EVERY MOTHER FUCKER OUT SIDE jumped out the car guns in our hand every one ran at the same time nigger on the ground still shot him down SHOOT EM UP JUST SHOOT EM UP WHAT KILL KILL KILL MURDA MURDA you act like you know what your saying bitch you dsont know how to rap u huh do it know do it right lick your pussy and your crack i will kill kill kill murda murda shoot em up just shoot em up what you wanna solve your proplems why dont you come down and suck my dick and my sack yea bitch like that dont trip like that my dick and my sack i will kill every mother fucker out side and that will make me cum and then your mom can give my homeboy some so lick it now lick it good lick my dick and my sack let that spit drip from your jaw and i will kill that bitch you call mom shes a slut but first i will lick her neck her back ill lick here pussy and here crack u huh like that man that bitch is phat shoot em up just shoot em up ehat KILL KILL KILL MURDA MURDA MURDA FOR EVERONE THAT HATES ME YOU CAN DO IT NOW DO IT GOOD LICK THIS DICK JUST LIEK YOU SHOULD SEE YA LATER BITCH NOW IM OUT ...I STUCK MY DICK IN YOUR MOUTH IM GONE SEE YA SOON WITH A NOTHER SONG FOR ME TO TUNE OEACE PEACE PEACE AND DONT FOR GET YOU DONT WANNA FUCK WITH MAVRICK BECAUSE MAVRICK WILL FUCKING KILL YOU
Dan Mavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2002, 08:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Arrow Yeah Sure Dicklicker

The only thing you'll be killin is that mole at the end of the raison that you call a *****.

Y'd you act as if your such a Bad ass. You aint no murderer. You live in a land where ur so afraid of people on this forum you have to act as if you a racist prick that gonna kill any1 tht dishes. The only thing that gonna involve you and Killin is how much your ass is killin after you an your fag boyfriend are finished havin a orgy wiv each other.

Have you took a look at the Thread Dafisherman started about you. Well trust me Salman sucker if you came around anywhere near me I would personally invite every1 in PWF to bring round their video cameras to watch each an every1 one of us to do ALL those things to you
Old 09 Dec 2002, 09:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

What a fag, its been over half an hour an I know you was in the forum coz you replied to Physco Taylors thread.

Now when u gonna do all this shootin bitch
Old 09 Dec 2002, 03:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough

you betta wacth how your talkign and where your wakling because you and your homies may be lined in chalk
Old 09 Dec 2002, 07:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

JIMBO is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JIMBO
Default Re: For Everone Who Doe Snot Like Me

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Mavrick
144 245 3 lodaed clips 4 niggas role one nigger drives 500 bens 6 reasons why this kid should die we SHOOTING EVERY MOTHER FUCKER OUT SIDE jumped out the car guns in our hand every one ran at the same time nigger on the ground still shot him down SHOOT EM UP JUST SHOOT EM UP WHAT KILL KILL KILL MURDA MURDA you act like you know what your saying bitch you dsont know how to rap u huh do it know do it right lick your pussy and your crack i will kill kill kill murda murda shoot em up just shoot em up what you wanna solve your proplems why dont you come down and suck my dick and my sack yea bitch like that dont trip like that my dick and my sack i will kill every mother fucker out side and that will make me cum and then your mom can give my homeboy some so lick it now lick it good lick my dick and my sack let that spit drip from your jaw and i will kill that bitch you call mom shes a slut but first i will lick her neck her back ill lick here pussy and here crack u huh like that man that bitch is phat shoot em up just shoot em up ehat KILL KILL KILL MURDA MURDA MURDA FOR EVERONE THAT HATES ME YOU CAN DO IT NOW DO IT GOOD LICK THIS DICK JUST LIEK YOU SHOULD SEE YA LATER BITCH NOW IM OUT ...I STUCK MY DICK IN YOUR MOUTH IM GONE SEE YA SOON WITH A NOTHER SONG FOR ME TO TUNE OEACE PEACE PEACE AND DONT FOR GET YOU DONT WANNA FUCK WITH MAVRICK BECAUSE MAVRICK WILL FUCKING KILL YOU
JIMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2002, 09:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

what the hell was that!?!?!

hmm open your window and take a deep breath. that my friend is fresh air, take a little more in it will do you some good.

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

J Kliq 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2002, 11:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Reign of Fire

Dafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant future

You are one illiterate, incoherant, uneducated MOTHERFUCKER. Read your writing and it doesn't even make any sense. You have to be thinking from your ass because nobody can be this dumb. I'm willing to bet that you are a drop out from high school and probably had a GPA of -1.5 . Do us all a favor, please step in front of a train and put yourself out of misery.
Old 10 Dec 2002, 03:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by J Kliq 01
what the hell was that!?!?!

hmm open your window and take a deep breath. that my friend is fresh air, take a little more in it will do you some good.
I dont understand what this post means or who it is aimed to?
Old 10 Dec 2002, 04:31 PM   #9 (permalink)

hey da loo lik ei give a fuck bout you a a nothing a no one man so get that dick out of your hand stand up for yourself like man you a bitch a fagot too and problem with that well you can suck it
Old 10 Dec 2002, 07:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

JIMBO is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JIMBO

Quote:
hey da loo lik ei give a fuck bout you a a nothing a no one man so get that dick out of your hand stand up for yourself like man you a bitch a fagot too and problem with that well you can suck it
JIMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2002, 08:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Was that in English?

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2002, 04:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

err Ha Ha

Quote:
ghiuwhusahfahufhhhfuhuhuwuehrwhehuahiudfhsuhfiuhuf huwehuhfuehfuhsuhfushfuhufhuisdhfiuhdsuifhdusihfui shfuihsuifhuishfhwjijijaoijjfhthdh
Not only have you got brain damage but you must be stuck for words coz youve got a big fat cock in your mouth.
That post made no sense whatsoever I cant understand Jamaican. I started this with you on my own cumcuzzler and didnt intend to have any1s help, these people are givin you shit coz your a twat, cant spell and you pay homeless men 50p/cent to suck them off - an people have had enough of your useless rambling
Old 11 Dec 2002, 04:18 PM   #13 (permalink)

fuck you all i am god
Old 11 Dec 2002, 07:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

The title of my poor bitches thread reads.....For Everone Who Doe Snot Like Me First off let me say that A DOE is a female deer. and Snot is the stuff found in ones nose. That being said, this thread is already as screwed up as dan is.

As for your rant whatever the fuck that was supposed to be....If that is not reason for someone to kill you just to stop your bitch ass from breeding, I dont know what is.

Quote:
You have to be thinking from your ass because nobody can be this dumb.
Well he is but the problem is one of his daddies dicks is in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2002, 01:35 PM   #15 (permalink)

holler if you hear me