ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Starcream

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2002, 05:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Goat fellating , ass fuck

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough
Default Starcream

MAN I HOPE YOU KNOW YOU SOUND LIKE AN ASS "YOUVE BEEN WARNED YOU WIL MAKE MY LIST" OOO NO SOME INTERNET FAGOT MAD A LIST BECAUSE HE HAS GOT NO FRIENDS TO GO OUT WITH AND SITS AT HOME AND MAKES THREATS TO PEOPLE OF THE COMPUTER YOU ASS
Dan Mavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2002, 06:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

He thinks hes Santa Clause with a naughty and nice list......

I bet he calls his family daog Rudolph and has him pull him around in his wheelchair.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2002, 06:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
He thinks hes Santa Clause with a naughty and nice list......

I bet he calls his family daog Rudolph and has him pull him around in his wheelchair.
Speaking of Christmas, dont forget to buy you're daughter that cute little pink barbie doll dildo and then you can help her play with it you fat mollesting mother fucker lmfao
Old 05 Dec 2002, 06:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
Speaking of Christmas, dont forget to buy you're daughter that cute little pink barbie doll dildo and then you can help her play with it you fat mollesting mother fucker lmfao
Are you chasing me? Or do you have a thing for Starscreams cream and sticking up for him? You know hte have basketball for people in wheelchairs.......he prob can kick your ass in the sport you fairweather fan.

Old 05 Dec 2002, 06:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Are you chasing me? Or do you have a thing for Starscreams cream and sticking up for him? You know hte have basketball for people in wheelchairs.......he prob can kick your ass in the sport you fairweather fan.
By the way, it's recomended to slowly massage the virgin pussy before using the barbie doll dildo, yo man i want you to take care of my future wife dad lmfao
Old 05 Dec 2002, 06:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
By the way, it's recomended to slowly massage the virgin pussy before using the barbie doll dildo, yo man i want you to take care of my future wife dad lmfao
Your future wife? Is it ok to marry the same sex (MARBLES) in Canada? But Marbles might not take you calling me his daddy to kindly.

Old 05 Dec 2002, 07:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Your future wife? Is it ok to marry the same sex (MARBLES) in Canada? But Marbles might not take you calling me his daddy to kindly.
Damn, you're slippin dawg!! and i was talking about you're girl in Visalia!!
Old 05 Dec 2002, 07:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Damn, you're slippin dawg!! and i was talking about you're girl in Visalia!!
Im slippin? Im not your Dawg......I dont have a girl.....I have a daughter. You have a Marbles......a She Male E-Girlfriend.....and I know its every mans dream to have two womem at once so if you try hard and impress you may get Stray Cat to join you 2.

Old 05 Dec 2002, 07:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Goat fellating , ass fuck

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough

man you are a assclown aids dude
Dan Mavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2002, 07:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Mavrick
man you are a assclown aids dude
And you couldnt come up with anything better than a Jerichoe slogan?

Old 05 Dec 2002, 07:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Im slippin? Im not your Dawg......I dont have a girl.....I have a daughter. You have a Marbles......a She Male E-Girlfriend.....and I know its every mans dream to have two womem at once so if you try hard and impress you may get Stray Cat to join you 2.
Obviously you dont have a girl....look at yourself you fat motherfucker, no girl in there right mind would go near you're smelly ass with the exception of that 300 pound whore you're daughter call's mom.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 07:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Obviously you dont have a girl....look at yourself you fat motherfucker, no girl in there right mind would go near you're smelly ass with the exception of that 300 pound whore you're daughter call's mom.

Oooopppppppps I didnt see that coming.....just like the Real Rock your to predictable.

Old 05 Dec 2002, 07:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Oooopppppppps I didnt see that coming.....just like the Real Rock your to predictable.
Se what i fucking mean man, i bring you these hardcore disses, brutal disses and you reply with "rocky you're predictable" shut the fuck up and quit wasting my time after all these month's you still cant diss..im out.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 08:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Se what i fucking mean man, i bring you these hardcore disses, brutal disses and you reply with "rocky you're predictable" shut the fuck up and quit wasting my time after all these month's you still cant diss..im out.
Your out.......as in Tapped Out......you havent brought anything to the table.....your to predictable...heres you....

Quote:
Your Daughter this......Your daughter that.......Your fat......stop eatinnggggggg da do da le da do
Shut the fuck up you aint hardcore......your a soft pussy. Like the Rock.

Old 05 Dec 2002, 08:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Your out.......as in Tapped Out......you havent brought anything to the table.....your to predictable...heres you....

Shut the fuck up you aint hardcore......your a soft pussy. Like the Rock.
You have the balls to diss my disses?
All you're material consists of is Marbles and the Rock lmao
Im out as in gtg blaze as in you're a fucking hasbeen who doesnt entertain me anymore