ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

The muthaf*king man #2 is here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:17 AM   #1 (permalink)

The Money is on a distinguished road
Default The muthaf*king man #2 is here

ya just saying what's up, most of you know me from Peeedubya as JBI

peace
The Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

and a hearty fuck you from all of us to you
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

aaaaahhhhhhh shut up.

j/k

hey JBI
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Who the fuck is JBI and why should I give a rat's ass about him?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
StarScream

check
checky
check
check
checky
check
check

who the fuck is JBI?
no one gives a fuck, bitch its time to die
gotta new victim, he calls himself money
trying to get to the top quick, i find that funny
newbies like you, come dime a dozen
claiming you the man, when you really wasnt
saying hi to everyone like we fam and cousins
i flame bitches like you, check my stats, its hundreds
the money, say hi to the end...
like a welfare check, fast i spend..
by, penny, nickel, credit or check...
its over, forget it, bitch hit the deck...
like a floor, ill wax ya, ill buff ya..
fuck with me and i will stuff ya
hang ya on the wall for all to see
the inscription says "another newbie who tried to fuck with me"
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:26 AM   #6 (permalink)

cause i am your god bitch!, actually not meaning to pick a fight with anyone to start off with unless stray cat comes around aka CDWC then i'll make that bitch "tap-out" to me again
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by The Money
cause i am your god bitch!, actually not meaning to pick a fight with anyone to start off with unless stray cat comes around aka CDWC then i'll make that bitch "tap-out" to me again
Stray Cat is in WarZone gettin his ass beat. Join in if you want, he's just a pussy ass fag.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

stray cat is CDWC?

GOD DAMN IT WHY WONT SOME ONE GIVE ME A HEADS UP I CANT STAND THAT GUY!!!!!!

anyways nice to have you around jbi, for now

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

J Kliq 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Welcome The Money. If you are an enemy of CDCW then you have partially redeemed yourself from the idiocy of your thread name. You still have far to go. Tread carefully...
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:41 AM   #10 (permalink)

lol, well i was at a loss of thread names....and ya i was probably the first enemy of CDWC ever....our hatred for each other goes way back....i can't stand the stupid f*ck.
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
lol, well i was at a loss of thread names....and ya i was probably the first enemy of CDWC ever....our hatred for each other goes way back....i can't stand the stupid f*ck.
Hey man, no need for the ***'s here, this place is un-fucking-censored!
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
I can see why.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:49 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
fucking eh....nice, i'm so used to the cencored crap at PW.com
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Young Noob

JIMBO is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JIMBO

hi'ya money
JIMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2002, 01:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Wheew.....I saw The Money and Cash Money was the first to come to mind. Whats up JBI.......gonna fuck some shit up here?

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote