ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

StrayCat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default StrayCat

U know for all the times I stuck up for your ass and said u werent that bad, u do what u did to me.

Just leave me fucking high and fucking dry.

U say i dont want to fight then u come right back here and start shit again.

we'll fuck u. you go and do shit like that and not expect people to hate u.

I am going to sit back and watch all these fucking people chew u up. and when theyare done I am going to come laugh at ur sorry ass.
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yea not cool. You might as well try and join them now......maybe Marbles will let you join the army of darkness.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
Default Re: StrayCat

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mother Fckn Man
U know for all the times I stuck up for your ass and said u werent that bad, u do what u did to me.

Just leave me fucking high and fucking dry.

U say i dont want to fight then u come right back here and start shit again.

we'll fuck u. you go and do shit like that and not expect people to hate u.

I am going to sit back and watch all these fucking people chew u up. and when theyare done I am going to come laugh at ur sorry ass.
Hey Saggy, now hold on there bro!

When we did the HT thing, you left me... and I fought with the PC for a whole day and a half... all by my self.

I did not get any help from you.

Infact, you sat back and let me get beaten by the PC.

But "Like the BIG Harted fool that I am" I did not hold that against you.

So I ask of you my past friend... : "WHY DO YOU GET ON ME FOR?????????"

If anything, I should be pissed at you for not helping me, and letting me get beat down by the PC.

"I see how it is" I was just a tool, thats all!!! "

But you know, as I said: "I am a FOOL!"

So now that I have come back from the DEAD, I tell you not to do this.

Saggy, you used me to fight the PC because you could not, and I lost. Now do not go and pick a fight with the one "FOOL" that you set up.

"Because it would be a shame for you to loose to "This Damned Fool That YOU Set Up."

Just don't do this Saggy, don't do it.

PS. My Past Friend: if you take me on an loose... it shall be the END for you. "Don't TRY ME!"

Last edited by CDWC,v; 04 Dec 2002 at 10:29 PM.
CDWC,v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Re: StrayCat

Quote:
Originally posted by Stray Cat
Hey Saggy, now hold on there bro!

When we did the HT thing, you left me... and I fought with the PC for a whole day and a half... all by my self.

I did not get any help from you.

Infact, you sat back and let me get beaten by the PC.

But "Like the BIG Harted fool that I am" I did not hod that against you.

So I ask of you my past friend... : "WHY DO YOU GET ON ME FOR?????????"

If anything, I should be pissed at you for not helping me, and letting me get beat down by the PC.

"I see how it is" I was just a tool, thats all!!! "

But you know, as I said: "I am a FOOL!"

So now that I have come back from the DEAD, I tell you not to do this.

Saggy, you used me to fight the PC because you could not, and I lost. Now do not go and pick a fight with the one "FOOL" that you set up.

"Because it would be a shame for you to loose to "This Damned Fool That YOU Set Up."

Just don't do this Saggy, don't do it.
Stray Cat sure made some good comments and it was the P.C v.s Straycat during the "hasbeen takeover" Saggy was in the corner jerking off with his thumb up his ass while his fellow stable member was getting verbaly torchered by pwf's greatest - T-MAC-ATTACK
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

what ya going to do? hit me with your purse?
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

and lets get shit straight, unlike all u fuckers I do have a life. I do have shit to do. So I cant sit here all day and fuck around with u guys, so excuse the fuck out of me if I had to go to school then work.

and lets make no quirms about it, I stood toe to toe with the whole PC for a long fucking time before u even came around.

so when u were putting ur panty hose and make up on I was taking them on.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well T-Mac........

Are you trying to win another follower so you can be duoble teamed by two shemales? Marbles and Stray Cat?

Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
and lets get shit straight, unlike all u fuckers I do have a life. I do have shit to do. So I cant sit here all day and fuck around with u guys, so excuse the fuck out of me if I had to go to school then work.

and lets make no quirms about it, I stood toe to toe with the whole PC for a long fucking time before u even came around.

so when u were putting ur panty hose and make up on I was taking them on.
Ditto.....

Unlike T and M mac.....were not on here 24/7

Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
Well T-Mac........

Are you trying to win another follower so you can be duoble teamed by two shemales? Marbles and Stray Cat?
Nah, im just pointing out the fact's bubble boy.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:38 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
what ya going to do? hit me with your purse?
Now how the fuck can I do that over the internet???

I shall do to you half of what te PC would have done to your ass if it was not for me covering your scared ass!

GODAMN IT!

"Now I'm telling you one last time Saggs!"

You Don't want to make me be the one to make you RIP in te WZ.! So you had better step off from me NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:42 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Well T-Mac........

KAM! Step the fuck off now!!!
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
I do have a life. I so excuse the fuck out of me if I had to go to school then work.and lets make no quirms about it, I stood toe to toe with the whole PC for a long fucking time before u even came around.
Look at this 32 y/o has been still going to school and working part time at Burgerking....fucking failure to society, you didnt stand toe to toe with the PC you stood bitch to toe, you were just are entertainment kracker and you're a "neverwas" up in my warzone but you did acomplish to be my crying pet peasent 4 life.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
Nah, im just pointing out the fact's bubble boy.

So was I.......now you have two She Males swinging from your balls.......and it seems as though you like it.

Quote:
KAM! Step the fuck off now!!!
LOL Yea ok...... Are you going to throw your eyeliner at me?

Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:55 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:

LOL Yea ok...... Are you going to throw your eyeliner at me?
I'll give you 1 more shot KAM because I am a nice fool.

But say one more fucking thing... and you shall pay for it!!!
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:58 PM   #15 (permalink)

Hell! Look at Saggy, he ran like a bithch...

...now you had better do the same!