ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Anytime "stick" dickhead!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Dec 2002, 06:23 PM   #1 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
Arrow Anytime "stick" dickhead!

Don't be a puss and start shit with me in "off topic" just bring it here. And I shall hand you your ass as never before.You see, "what dose not kill you makes you stonger, and you my bitch have done just that!

I am back, and I am better than ever.

So anytime that you want me to take your punk ass down, you bring your weak ass retarded lover "BOSTON" and I shall destroy you both...

...and put you 2 fucks back in to the hall of shame.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 07:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Anytime "stick" dickhead!

Quote:
Originally posted by Stray Cat
Don't be a puss and start shit with me in "off topic" just bring it here. And I shall hand you your ass as never before.You see, "what dose not kill you makes you stonger, and you my bitch have done just that!

I am back, and I am better than ever.

So anytime that you want me to take your punk ass down, you bring your weak ass retarded lover "BOSTON" and I shall destroy you both...

...and put you 2 fucks back in to the hall of shame.
Okay bitch I guess you are on step a head of me but if you are talking shit about both me and Stick you are fuckin with The AOD....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2002, 07:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: Anytime "stick" dickhead!

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON
Okay bitch I guess you are on step a head of me but if you are talking shit about both me and Stick you are fuckin with The AOD....
A.O.D.?

Whats That?

Assholes.On.Dicks?

LMFAO at you two fucked up punk ass pussies!!!!
Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Re: Re: Anytime "stick" dickhead!

Quote:
A.O.D.?

Whats That?

Assholes.On.Dicks?

LMFAO at you two fucked up punk ass pussies!!!!
It is acutally Army Of Darkness and at least I have friends on the board unlike you!
Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Anytime "stick" dickhead!

Quote:
It is acutally Army Of Darkness and at least I have friends on the board unlike you!
Well, unlike you little boy...

I don't need anyone to suck my ass while I kick yours fuckface!
Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anytime "stick" dickhead!

Quote:
Well, unlike you little boy...

I don't need anyone to suck my ass while I kick yours fuckface!
You don't give up do you?

I notice the more I talk about your personal life the more pissed off you get!!!
Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:37 PM   #7 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anytime "stick" dickhead!

Quote:
You don't give up do you?

I notice the more I talk about your personal life the more pissed off you get!!!
You think so fuckface?

Well how about I talk about how loose your mommas pussy is little bitch boy lickng a tree hoping that it shall turn in to He-Man and thrust its big cock up in your mouth so that you can choke on it... little fool!

Last edited by CDWC,v; 04 Dec 2002 at 08:40 PM.
CDWC,v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anytime "stick" dickhead!

Quote:
You think so fuckface?

Well how about I talk about how loose your mommas pussy is little bitch boy lickng a tree hoping that it shall turn in to He-Man and thrust its big cock up in your mouth so that you can choke on it... little fool!
You are just a digusting fuckin FAG that probably is HIV+ and I think I am done talking to you....have a nice night....
Old 04 Dec 2002, 08:58 PM   #9 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anytime "stick" dickhead!

Quote:
You are just a digusting fuckin FAG that probably is HIV+ and I think I am done talking to you....have a nice night....
You know Now that I that I think about it.....

...I don't think that I did fuck yor momma, because I don't have HIV numb nutz!!!!!

So is that the way you want it? By fucking your momma?

Or Or Or Or OR!!!!! Do you now Tap Out like the weak punk ass bitch boy that you are??!!????
Old 04 Dec 2002, 09:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

mom jokes, aod, using the word fuck over and over again, accusing someone of having HIV and coming up with multiple ways to call someone gay.

pretty sad, please come up with better shit then this. The only person i have seen who has been able to actually embareass or tear someone apart in this forum was the "truth". The thing that sets you guys apart is the fact that the truth didnt resort to your immature or weak insults, he tore people down from what he knew about them and their insecurities. That my friends is how its done so go back to the drawing board, collect yourself, come up with some better material and make a name for yourself in this forum. Right now you guys are acting like amatures.

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

J Kliq 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2002, 09:26 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by J Kliq 01
mom jokes, aod, using the word fuck over and over again, accusing someone of having HIV and coming up with multiple ways to call someone gay.

pretty sad, please come up with better shit then this. The only person i have seen who has been able to actually embareass or tear someone apart in this forum was the "truth". The thing that sets you guys apart is the fact that the truth didnt resort to your immature or weak insults, he tore people down from what he knew about them and their insecurities. That my friends is how its done so go back to the drawing board, collect yourself, come up with some better material and make a name for yourself in this forum. Right now you guys are acting like amatures.
Well, your right J Kliq 01. "I can not dissagree, but I don't really know anything about Boston Bitch Boy, but the fact that he has no idea whom he is dealing with.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 10:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

lol no one knows each other personally but their are things you can rip on him about such as his ignorance, his racial slurs, his immaturity and lack of intelligence that he has shown ect ect.

disect the guy if you really want to make him look like an idiot.

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

J Kliq 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2002, 12:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by J Kliq 01

Thanks for the appreciation....It's reason like this i might make a comeback
Old 08 Dec 2002, 02:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Stray Cat aka Norton aka CDWC aka crossdressing queer

We've killed you at least 3 times now
did it once personally
now you're back again
til we make you cry ....again
just save yourself the time go put your faggot ass in the delete thread

and BOSTON....I don't know you but since when are you the king of Warzone??
who gave you this title??Posting a "fag-o-meter" ain't gonna cut it

there is a proud lineage of recognized Warzone Kings

Rock-he ruled the WZ for quite a while til he passed his crown unto
The Truth-ruler of the WZ beatin ass and takin names since this bitch opened its doors
and of course
The Marbleous One- The most recent and CURRENT king of the WZ
not only was he the rookie of the year but he rose up the ranks in WZ to claim the title of King and found his own stable with Stick

You sir have not got nearly enough credentials to back up that King of Warzone custom title you are usin
Old 08 Dec 2002, 10:29 AM   #15 (permalink)

Jim Fork is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jim Fork

Don't mess with CDWC... If you, I personally will find your addressin the beautiful, splendid covered yellow phonebook and hunt you all the day to thailand, baby, because you do not wanna mess with Stray Cat and JIm Fork.

DUMB BUTTNUGGETS!
Jim Fork is offline   Reply With Quote