ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Why do you hate MR.Wrestling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Dec 2002, 12:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
DogShit

Default Why do you hate MR.Wrestling

Hey joey do to the fact I was not on when you replied I didnt tap but I dont want to fight. So you think Im racist. Think what you must ( since you don't think much) But Like I said KKK 4 life with 4 people 2 white 2 balck. My GF is Black. One of My best friends are black So as Chris Jericho Would say shut the Hell up. We used you as a steppign stone to make people hate us. I have no problems with you. Or any black person. Sodagirl is a awesome person. As we did you we used her as a steppign stone.Then When kkk got deleted or banned we disbanded.
I was once a indy writer for pw. Now I work for WWN doing promotions like NWA FLORDIA, ROH, NAPW, and many more. (wwn.tv) But Dan Wow he sucks. I am sorry for what kkk made people believe. But I am not sorry for making kkk 4 life it was a creative project. Like HHH did on raw aith a manican (can't spell) sorry

Zach
Old 03 Dec 2002, 12:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Devilchild

You made a huge mistake using Soda as a "stepping stone". You have made an enemy out of me. You needed to earn respect, not come on as some punk ass rascist flamer, but you decided to play that role, so now you have to live with it. You should have just taken your new "Mr. Wrestling" persona and left shit alone, but you didn't, so if you ever do shit like that again be prepared to have me all over your ass. And don't think this is your standard "tap outs count" kinda thing, Cause I will hunt you down.

Bottom line, leave Soda alone and stay away from the dumbass comments, you will not have a problem with me. But if you do, be prepared to bleed.
Old 03 Dec 2002, 12:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hmmm....well, thanks for saying I am awsome. Why do you keep saying "we"? Who is "we"? You keep talking about what "we" have done...Then sign the posts "Zach" ...Zach is an "I" not a "we" Please fill me in on whatever I am missing.

And Dev...hehehe...Thanks for all the nice "sticking up for Soda" things you said. I appreciate it!
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2002, 01:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Devilchild

No worries Soda , this freak will go back on his leash now.
Old 03 Dec 2002, 01:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

fuck who is this bastard. the former KKK bitch.

dont ever start shit with soda or devilchild because Pacfic Northwesteners dont take shit form nobody.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2002, 03:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well I probaly think more than you but anyway what does being black have to do with me.......I'm white.........and you use me as a stepping stone?...........I don't think I've been on this forum long enough to use me as a stepping stone!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2002, 03:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Because your a gay racist fag who wastes my time....shut the fuck up. Step outta line once...Im beggin ya...just once....

Leave people alone you EARN repsect your dont GET it. And NO YOU CANT BE A MOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2002, 03:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
DogShit

Quote:
SodaGirl Hmmm....well, thanks for saying I am awsome. Why do you keep saying "we"? Who is "we"? You keep talking about what "we" have done...Then sign the posts "Zach" ...Zach is an "I" not a "we" Please fill me in on whatever I am missing.
Well me and a few other pwf members. Soda girl Wow your bf's really love you. They crack me the hell up. Thanks for allowing me to use you as a stepping stone your very "cool" But PWF is extremly "fucked up". But I think that why I join as kkk 4 life. It was creative. It got peeps talking to about me and "the others" oh well. LOL

Zach