ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Joey B suxs and Dan maverick is gay

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Dec 2002, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
DogShit

hehehmn Joey B suxs and Dan maverick is gay

Joey Wow he suxs he makes Me or the artist formly known as kkk 4life look good. He is most likly suxng some guys cock as we speak. Dan Wow very sick. Racist suck. What I did with friends was for fun a black was a part of that. You make me sick. The fact that you said that makes you look so gay. Yes, I was a member of the kkk 4 life alter but you make all of sick. You sick dick rapring basterd go fuck joey b because he is the only guy that would suck ur cock you stupid bitch.

Zach
Old 02 Dec 2002, 04:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Um.......first of all I only go for the pussy but although you are a pussy I would never go to you...........and you probaly are a racist but just to let you know I'm white but black women are just as fine as white......and if you want to start with me for some reason be my guest but the only one that looks good is me.....you can even ask your girlfriend that because when you have a taste of me you just don't want anything else!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2002, 05:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

*Looks at watch*

Well its 30min. from my post and no reply and I really hate to do this.......I would rather see my opponent to tap out themself but I'm getting pissed at you starting a fight with me and get banned before you can finish it so I'm going by the rules(whatever that means) and say you sir have........

Now I am 2 *Holds up two fingers* count'em 2 and 0 in the warzone...........bitch!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote