ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

slyashell please read this

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2002, 08:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Goat fellating , ass fuck

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough
Default slyashell please read this

hey man just let me say thanks dude i appreate you wacthing my back man M MAC you are a little bitch and your mom is a hoe i hate here but im the only one that can satisfy here she thinks i lover her but but when she trys to act real sexy DUDE SHE LOOKS LIKE A PUSSY because thats all i see and if your mom wants me all i want you to know is im there for here clit nothing els you little bitch i dont even like the slut but she is tighter then i have ever seen and i love that man why cant you see what i am trying to say is her clit hole is the same size as my dick and trust me dude it is not a quandince
Dan Mavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2002, 08:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I can play this game.

man you fag and you suck dick man i luv yor moms tyte pussy she lyks it wen i cum and i lik her clit lok at you you are a stoopid fag who cant spel or even fom corect sentanses and you need 2 go bak to skool and suk yer englis teechers sak hopfully hell reed yoo mor boocks and u wont be a shit for branes cumdreenking hoimo.

Talking like you is fun! And I'm able to do it WITHOUT a dick in my mouth!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2002, 08:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough

wow man thats was pretty funny dude but i guess you need to know yo mom is a hoe look at her but no i am talking about the hole you can stick well almost your whole body man thats sick so tell her to lay off the men the cross dressers
and the crack tell her to get up from her knees and to just fucking leave she sucks look at here butt man it is sick i know sir mix alot most lilkley likes it but trust me man its not for me see ya in heel you little peep peace out later fag by the way your dad is a fag but im out
Old 01 Dec 2002, 08:59 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Mavrick
not for me see ya in heel you little peep peace out later fag by the way your dad is a fag but im out

wow man afftr all that blabbring and nonsensse i thoht i herd u tap out is thet a tap out ryte ther yes i beleeve it is ha i win and now go u fag i got to fuk yer mom up yer ass and lik her dri bye by homo

Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Dec 2002, 09:12 PM   #5 (permalink)

pussy
Old 01 Dec 2002, 09:15 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
I have a tight pussy

Old 01 Dec 2002, 09:26 PM   #7 (permalink)

i think you mis under stood me i said that i have a girl friend with a tight pussy
Old 01 Dec 2002, 09:34 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
i think you mis under stood me i said that i have a boy friend who liks it wen i pretend my dick is a USS submarine and plunge it deep into the tight wet crevice of his love-ocean

Old 02 Dec 2002, 11:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: slyashell please read this

Quote:
hey man just let me say thanks dude i appreate you wacthing my back man M MAC you are a little bitch and your mom is a hoe i hate here but im the only one that can satisfy here she thinks i lover her but but when she trys to act real sexy DUDE SHE LOOKS LIKE A PUSSY because thats all i see and if your mom wants me all i want you to know is im there for here clit nothing els you little bitch i dont even like the slut but she is tighter then i have ever seen and i love that man why cant you see what i am trying to say is her clit hole is the same size as my dick and trust me dude it is not a quandince
Your welcome? But man i respect you and all but maybe you should slow down when you type and proof read your posts before you send them.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2002, 11:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: Re: slyashell please read this

Quote:
Originally posted by slyashell
Your welcome? But man i respect you and all but maybe you should slow down when you type and proof read your posts before you send them.
Hold the fuck up i just read your other post "KKK 4 life read this" and you a racist bastard, you can go tell you dad to back you up next you fucking faggot but hey your dad does back you up anyway, maybe thats why your so bitter because that old faggot of a dad doesn't let you sleep after all that pounding
P.s Get your old 31 year ass back to school dumbass

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:41 PM   #11 (permalink)

SLY AS HELL YOU A BITCXH SO GO FUCK YOUR SELF YOU PUSSY BITCH CAN YOU READ THE SPELLING ON THAT ASSCLOWN NIGGER FAG
Old 03 Dec 2002, 12:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
Reign of Fire

Dafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant future

Quote:
wow man thats was pretty funny dude but i guess you need to know yo mom is a hoe
Hey Marbles, you let this illiterate fucking bastard call your mom a Garden Tool? Dan MavPRICK is the biggest douche bag in PWF. I read almost all of his post and he is one illiterate fuck. Maybe the reason why MavPRICK is so bitter cuz he dropped out of school when he was 10 years old. He couldn't handle basic arithmatic or english. Most of them racist fucks are drop out losers anyway.
Dafisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2002, 12:32 AM   #13 (permalink)

Slyashell and Dafisherman, you guys have earned my respect. This faggot piece of shit doesn't derserve to LIVE, much less get recognition for his retardation, which is what he's getting when he cries out for attention, like the insecure immature alter cocksucker he is.
Old 03 Dec 2002, 12:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
Reign of Fire

Dafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
Slyashell and Dafisherman, you guys have earned my respect. This faggot piece of shit doesn't derserve to LIVE, much less get recognition for his retardation, which is what he's getting when he cries out for attention, like the insecure immature alter cocksucker he is.
Calling MavPRICK a retard is a compliment. I would categorize MavPRICK with the rest of the fucking child molesters. This cocksucker should do us a real big favor and die. Dump his fucking body in a grave and let the dogs dump their shit in it. Make his fucking tombstone into a latrine.
Dafisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2002, 12:40 AM   #15 (permalink)

LOL. Who the fuck is this Mr. Wrestling guy? Another Mavrick alter?