ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

M Mac, Physco Taylor, And Soda Girl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2002, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Goat fellating , ass fuck

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough
Default M Mac, Physco Taylor, And Soda Girl

all your moms are dirty real big sluts everday another man get in the butt im sick of this physco tyolr you say im going to your hell man you dont even have a dick let alone your one hell and dude i was not think of you as my friend when your mom spred my cheeks and went for the milk dud and soda girl you stupid bitch i pet you make some *****es itch with those crabs you give out to everone you slut look at ma m mac sitting on his thumb he is sick see thats the diffrence between you and me i have a life i can leave the house at three and have somthing to do mamac soda and physco you sit at home every day masterbaiting thinking of ways to touch your siblings while they sleep guess what fags you are most likley still virgians look at your sicks they look like carots you know the baby kind what kinda sick thoughts be in that mind you fraks fags i fell sorry for you all though because you HAVE A WHORE FOR A MOTHER AND A BITCH ASS DAD
Dan Mavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 04:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

You need let in on a little secret...
Stabs at my parents are never going to hurt me. It's not a soft spot for me at all. But have at it if it makes you feel like a big tough guy.

The funniest thing about that was "masterbaiting" which makes me feel like a pro-firsherman. I laughed extremely hard. I do my fair share of fishing, but I would not call myself a master at baiting.
(correct spelling: masturbating)
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 04:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Devilchild

Default Re: M Mac, Physco Taylor, And Soda Girl

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Mavrick
all your moms are dirty real big sluts everday another man get in the butt im sick of this physco tyolr you say im going to your hell man you dont even have a dick let alone your one hell and dude i was not think of you as my friend when your mom spred my cheeks and went for the milk dud and soda girl you stupid bitch i pet you make some *****es itch with those crabs you give out to everone you slut look at ma m mac sitting on his thumb he is sick see thats the diffrence between you and me i have a life i can leave the house at three and have somthing to do mamac soda and physco you sit at home every day masterbaiting thinking of ways to touch your siblings while they sleep guess what fags you are most likley still virgians look at your sicks they look like carots you know the baby kind what kinda sick thoughts be in that mind you fraks fags i fell sorry for you all though because you HAVE A WHORE FOR A MOTHER AND A BITCH ASS DAD

Ladies and gentlemen, you are now entering a place where the above quoted post passes as english. So Dan, can I call you that?, I think I can. Anyway Dan, do you take the time to put thought into these posts or does that massive IQ of yours come up with this drivel all by itself, just curious, cause you seemed to put so much effort into that paragraph of pure crap and I would hate to think a great mind such as yours is being wasted on such a miniscule task.

Have I lost ya yet skippy, try and keep up. OK I will try and use fewer syllables so your non-Dr. Suess understanding ass can keep track.

I am just worried about you lil' fella, so I will give you some advice. Don't let you mind wander, it's far too small to be let out on its own.
Old 30 Nov 2002, 04:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Mavrick, do you have a pen and paper near by? If so, I would like to help you. Take these down...

On the left is the word or spelling you used and on the right is what it should have been

physco=psycho
one=own
think=thinking
spred=spread
pet=bet
everone=everyone
diffrence=difference
somthing=something
mamac=m-mac
masterbaiting=masturbating
likley=likely
virgians=virgins
carots=carrots
fraks=freaks
fell=feel

*adds*sorry, I have missed one...There are just so many!
tyolr=taylor

There you go.

Last edited by SodaGirl; 30 Nov 2002 at 04:51 PM.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 04:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Devilchild

Now ya see Dan, she is tryin' to help ya there lil guy, so you take notes and some day you can grow up and play with the big kids, ok skippy?
Old 30 Nov 2002, 05:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

yes us Pacific Northwest people like to help slower people.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 09:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

For the people who are still having trouble understanding what the fuck that fool is talking about, I'll help. He's quoting songs from the Insane Clown Posse. In fact, 95% of his posts do. For the other 5%, he just babbles incoherently in a manner that's supposed to be funny/insulting. Just leave this fucking gay alter alone, and he won't get any encouragement. Besides, I already beat his stupid ass not once, not twice.......
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2002, 09:24 PM   #8 (permalink)

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough

well just for so you know i only type bad because I HAVE A LIFE and i type fast so i can go out you asses cant do things like go out can you you assclowns
Old 02 Dec 2002, 01:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Mavrick
well just for so you know i only type bad because I HAVE A LIFE and i type fast so i can go out you asses cant do things like go out can you you assclowns
Shut up!!! You just can't spell, face the facts and go back to school dumbass

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2002, 08:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

ICP ICP ICP ICP ICP ICP ICP ICP!!!

Fuck You

Fuck Me

Fuck Us

Every Body in your crew sucks!!!

Punk Mother fucks!!!

Say FUCK THE WORLD!!!!

:stick:
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2002, 07:16 PM   #11 (permalink)

hey bosten hey man what up with that just because your having an anal attcak by your father man you dont need to be talking shit to me so leave here man and let it be or i will start poking fun at you man you must be a JEW