ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Marbles what the fuck are u doing in my Kingdom???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default Marbles what the fuck are u doing in my Kingdom???

I see your in here. explain yourself lowly one.
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Oh man... this thread is so gay...
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Are you imagining things? Is this another one of your dreams? Wake the fuck up and face reality. While you've been gone doing God-knows-what, I'm been curing this website of the PWF cancer, Dan Fagrick. Who tapped three times in one day, displaying hideous acts of pussiness which could only probably be topped by you. Please tell me exactly what makes this "your kingdom", and please name ONE FUCKING PERSON who you've made tap out in the past three weeks. (Hell, if EVER)
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

If thats all u have then the AOD is in some serious trouble
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mother Fckn Man
If thats all u have then the AOD is in some serious trouble
We know how to diss but you, you can't diss. You can't bash. You don't belong in WZ so shut the fuck up.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Ok I can name one person

Mr Marbles aka M-mac
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:04 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick

We know how to diss but you, you can't diss. You can't bash. You don't belong in WZ so shut the fuck up.

Who the fuck was that moron talking to? Me or you? I don't even think this jackass knows.....
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Quote:

is thats bashing or dissing then the standard has gone way down in here.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:05 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Ok I can name one person

Mr Marbles aka M-mac

Explain how. I can go on forever naming the times I've made your gay ass cower, but I'll be here all night and your mom is expecting me.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Mr Marbles aka M-mac
Oh good, you finally figured out that Mr. Marbles changed his name it M-Mac. How long did it take yo mute, braindead, lameass to figure that out?
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:08 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:

Oh good, you finally figured out that Mr. Marbles changed his name it M-Mac. How long did it take yo mute, braindead, lameass to figure that out?

Fuck him. He's a delusional stalker mental patient. Calling him the king of the warzone is a lot like calling Sid Vicious the greatest athlete in wrestling history.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

I have posted the quote already Marbles. U know. and u never made me cower. I just grew bored with you. Please Marble try to keep up tonight.

and BM, please try again. I am waiting for a diss from you.

BTW shouldnt u guys be marching in a parade somewhere
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
and BM, please try again. I am waiting for a diss from you.
I'm still waiting for you to type something worth reading. You call yourself the king of warzone but you've done nothing to prove it.

btw shouldn't you be at the gay strip club giving head?
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

is that all u got????? Try again. here let me set you up and see if you can work from there BM

Heres the setup

I am currently cooking sausage for me to eat

now BM that was a setup. please try to get in a good diss from there
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:15 PM   #15 (permalink)

How fucking stupid are you? If you're referring to that quote where I left because you weren't serious about fighting, and only posted retarded shit like "you are my puppet. Dance"! (Similar shit like you're doing now) I also made YOU tap out because all you did was compliment me constantly. PLEASE wipe the splooge off your hardrive. I really want you to be able to read this. Take your mind off your swollen anus for one goddamn second. You can tend to it later. I just want to know when you're gonna be serious about fighting me. I keep telling you to BRING IT and BRING IT and so far you have brought me DIDDLY-SHIT. Where's all of your massive disses? Why don't you shut the fuck up and PROVE why this is your warzone, like I do every night. Embarrasing faggots like you is becoming tiresome, fuck. Didn't I make you tap out last night as well? For fuck sake....