ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Soda Girl This Song Is For You

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Nov 2002, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Goat fellating , ass fuck

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough
Default Soda Girl This Song Is For You

you bitch ass mom is so fucking stupid she saies she wants it in her butt so i stick it in her cunt and she screams she allways wants my special sauce so i wip it out stick my dick inside her mouth and tell her to swallow ahe tells me she can feel it driping down her throught i say bitch i dont need to know and i left her she was at home crying but then i decided hey what the fuck so i got her up the but she was happy then your dad he came and seen what was going on he said he saw this coming because he was to small and besids he has been hiding in the cloest if you knoe what i mean so i tell your mom just to SCREAM and then your dad asks me "man can i lick your anus with my toung" i say bitch whats wrong with you you faggy man then i shot him in his head and there he lay on the gorund i shot the bitch straight down
Dan Mavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

That's the worst fucking song I've ever heard in my life. I use the term "song" very loosely, considering that's what you wanna call it. What the fuck was that? Are you even human? You make so many spelling and typing errors, I wouldn't be shocked at all if some sort of retarded Labrador was sitting behind that keyboard. It would explain a whole lot, but even Lassie never had as many homosexual tendencies that you have. Now fetch, little bitch.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Goat fellating , ass fuck

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough

last night man when i was at your house your mother came and riped off her blouse i said bitch not right now she said she was way to horny saw i fucked her in your bed i used your sock to cath my sperm thats way your toes have been sticking so firm you gay ass homom fag i hope you die like that stupid bitch said i hate you because your a nigger and diffrent then me i hope you get goat you see you dont wanna fuck with me because i will fucking kill you
Dan Mavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: Soda Girl This Song Is For You

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Mavrick
you bitch ass mom is so fucking stupid she saies she wants it in her butt so i stick it in her cunt and she screams she allways wants my special sauce so i wip it out stick my dick inside her mouth and tell her to swallow ahe tells me she can feel it driping down her throught i say bitch i dont need to know and i left her she was at home crying but then i decided hey what the fuck so i got her up the but she was happy then your dad he came and seen what was going on he said he saw this coming because he was to small and besids he has been hiding in the cloest if you knoe what i mean so i tell your mom just to SCREAM and then your dad asks me "man can i lick your anus with my toung" i say bitch whats wrong with you you faggy man then i shot him in his head and there he lay on the gorund i shot the bitch straight down
Hahahahahaha lol, that would go straight to number #1 when released, a platinum CD in the makings

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Mavrick
last night man when i was at your house your mother came and riped off her blouse i said bitch not right now she said she was way to horny saw i fucked her in your bed i used your sock to cath my sperm thats way your toes have been sticking so firm you gay ass homom fag i hope you die like that stupid bitch said i hate you because your a nigger and diffrent then me i hope you get goat you see you dont wanna fuck with me because i will fucking kill you

TRANSLATED FROM FAGGISH TO ENGLISH: "I am a scrawny little 9 year old queer who loves touching himself in his special area with my Kermit doll. Tee hee! Silly Kermit! I also don't know how to spell, but that's okay, because my mommy loves me, and I love my mommy. I also love all 10, 000 of my daddys too. I sure wish I could meet the real one some day. Well, time to go listen to my Insane Clown Pussies and play with my little willy! At least HE will always be my friend!"

That's good to know, Dan Mavrick. Good to know.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Oh wow. You are damn talented! :rollinIs:
Admitting you have fantasies about these sexual happenings with my parents is quite disturbing though. Have your parents been doing these things to you? If so...you should tell someone. They can help. Tell a teacher or a police officer.
It was brave of you to put your feelings into this "song" to share with me. Thank you.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

Aaaannnnddddd.........

*POW!* *KA-BLAM!*

30 minutes, Mavrick pussied out.

Dan Fagrick taps out in thread number two.

The Marbleous One rejoices!!
Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
Aaaannnnddddd.........

*POW!* *KA-BLAM!*

30 minutes, Mavrick pussied out.

Dan Fagrick taps out in thread number two.

The Marbleous One rejoices!!
Is that tap out shit still on? Fuck i thought it was agreed that there wasn't any rules apart from giving up and repeating a diss and thats a tap out not having a social life for 30 minutes

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by slyashell

Is that tap out shit still on? Fuck i thought it was agreed that there wasn't any rules apart from giving up and repeating a diss and thats a tap out not having a social life for 30 minutes

Did you forget who king of the warzone is?
What he says goes...Deal with it.

Last edited by SodaGirl; 29 Nov 2002 at 10:04 PM.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:58 PM   #10 (permalink)

The only one who "agreed" on it was that shit-face Saggy, the Warzone Never-Was. This Warzone is officially ran and ordered by THE TRUTH and the rules THE TRUTH sets. Furthermore, if you like his rules so much, hop aboard his dick and get him to tell you a few more fairy tales. And by the way, anyone who suggests Dan Mavrick left to tend to his "social life" is an honorary Dumbass Of The Year.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

Did you forget who king of the warzone is?
What he says goes...Deal with it.
And who is "King of the warzone"? I never even knew, so i obviously can't forget.
P.s aint it sweet your replying to my post? guess where alike

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>

Last edited by Sly as hell; 29 Nov 2002 at 10:14 PM.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
And by the way, anyone who suggests Dan Mavrick left to tend to his "social life" is an honorary Dumbass Of The Year.
Why is it so hard to believe that he might have a socail life and doesn't sit on his Computer 24/7 unlike you, not everyone is a miserable and a bitter bastard like your self.........duh

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
Originally posted by slyashell

And who is "King of the warzone"? I never even knew, so i obviously can't forget.
P.s aint it sweet your replying to my post? guess where alike
Truth was king...But he passed it onto Marbles.

And yes, we are really bonding!
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Get a fucking clue I was and always have been the King, all these other so called mother fuckers just claim they are. However I am cause I dont juust run around here saying people tapped
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

Truth was king...But he passed it onto Marbles.

Thanks for that piece of information
P.s i'm not a disser, i'm a kisser, so M-Mac sort your self out and get a life and fast

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>