ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

M mac read this

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2002, 09:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Goat fellating , ass fuck

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough
Default M mac read this

hey m mac you aint nothing but a bitch whop says shit because youa a friking loser at school and need somwhere to vent you assclown
Dan Mavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 09:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Who in the fuck is this kracker?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 09:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough

who is this craka lets talk like were balk shall we you are a punk bitch and i am calling your ass out
Old 28 Nov 2002, 09:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie
rolleyes

Shouldnt this be in the warzone?

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:00 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Mavrick
who is this craka lets talk like were balk shall we you are a punk bitch and i am calling your ass out

I don't even understand what the fuck you just said. Stop babbling, take out your Websters' and speak English, you stupid cunt. Since I don't speak your gay language, I'll just take a guess at what you just said.

No, I won't oil you up and massauge your anus. Thanks for offering.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

SMF...you fag. If you MUST do these lame threads, remember WarZone is here for ya.
And there is no reason you couldn't have done this one user to user. I guess you just want to make an ass of yourself in public. Have at it, but keep it out of off topic.

That is all, Thank you.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

no because no one gpes there and i want weverone to see this because he thinks je is god but he is not
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
SMF...you fag. If you MUST do these lame threads, remember WarZone is here for ya.
And there is no reason you couldn't have done this one user to user. I guess you just want to make an ass of yourself in public. Have at it, but keep it out of off topic.

That is all, Thank you.

Isn't this that KKK 11 year old immature retard?
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:08 PM   #9 (permalink)

why does everone think i am smf because i am not i am dan mavrick and soda girl i think you are just mad because princess steph is sooo much hotter then you
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:11 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
why does everone think i am smf because i am not i am dan mavrick and soda girl i think you are just mad because princess steph is sooo much hotter then you

Nice retaliation, you botched abortion. I'm sure you're bitter because you gave up on women long ago, and now NEITHER of them are able to squirt cum up your ass.
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:18 PM   #11 (permalink)

living YOUR dream life huh
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:20 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
living YOUR dream life huh

Embarrasing kracker-ass sissies like you, Faggy and Kool-Aids Man is my dream life.

Yes, I'm happy to be living it.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 05:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
I own Fury

Get The Tables is on a distinguished road

Hey M-Mac u must be living this dream life coz u r already embarrasing the FaGs
And SMF dont stand a chance against Mac
Get The Tables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 11:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
soda girl i think you are just mad because princess steph is sooo much hotter then you
Ummm....wtf? I moved this thread because of you. Not Steph. She is like my best female friend on the boards. Duh, none of this has shit to do with her. It has to do with you being a retarded alter who can't follow the fuckin rules.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 11:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Is Dan Maverick that much of a moron that he does not where Warzone is
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote