ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Jerry!!! Jerry!!! Jerry!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2002, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
camini1

Default Jerry!!! Jerry!!! Jerry!!!

Welcome to the Jerry Slinger show! *Crowd Chats* Today our guest is a fucked up lil` ass-muncher... let`s meet STICK!!!

Jerry: Stick.. what`s going on???

Stick: I`am not Stick.. my real name is Dickky McGee. And I`am retarded and I like to finger my mom for fun.

Jerry: WOW! Let`s meet Dickky`s mom!

Mom: Hey.. DICKKY.. FINGER ME NOW.. BITCH!!!!

Stick: Yes Mommy.

Mom: That`s da` shit!!!!

Jerry: Your sick.. to sick to even be on our show! Fuck off and finger your mom somewhere else! Now for my final thought...

Jerry: I`ve got one thing to say.. Stick... GO TO HELL AND DON`T COME BACK!!!! EVER!!!! DO US A FUCKING FAVOR MAN!!! Now don`t be a jerk and keep your stick in your ass!
Old 27 Nov 2002, 03:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Dude, that's sick
The Boze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 04:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
camini1

Quote:
Originally posted by The Boze
Dude, that's sick
I know. But he treats me like such a dick.. he deserves it(in my oppinion).
Old 27 Nov 2002, 05:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

take this shit to the warzone pussy.

we will be cool if you didnt do shit like this but the second you start flaming people i like is the second i will destroy your posting world.

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

J Kliq 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 08:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
StarScream

i think this is the proper forum for this kind of thing, if stick wants to respond...he can do it in his own little story.....and if it turns into a flame fight...then ill just delete the fighting
Old 27 Nov 2002, 08:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Fight yah, lets all fight
The Boze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 04:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Stick I can't believe you didn't respond to this lame ass attempt at Camini trying to own you...
Old 01 Oct 2007, 04:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Wow this was pretty sad.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 04:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camini1

Stick: I am not Stick.. my real name is Dickky McGee. And I`am retarded and I like to finger my mom for fun.
DICKKY MCGEE....that's classic
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 04:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

is there so little going on in the world today that you feel compelled to seek out a 5 yr old thread made by a retarded withered dick little faggot?

Venture outside m'friend....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 04:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK
is there so little going on in the world today that you feel compelled to seek out a 5 yr old thread made by a retarded withered dick little faggot?

I've been outside, I had to mow grass earlier, there is nothing going on in my town today, needless to say it is a small town...the biggest thing happening is they might be opening a Kohl's...besides a spider was looking at this thread and Stick looked at it before me today anyway.
Old 01 Oct 2007, 07:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK

I guess the War Zone has been so dead recently bumping old threads is the only thing that is keeping this place alive.....The Glue and I have been technically the only 2 posters making the War Zone interesting for the last 2 years.
Old 01 Oct 2007, 09:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

We haven't really "made it interesting" since about 05 or so, I'd say.

Late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Kliq 01
take this shit to the warzone pussy.

we will be cool if you didnt do shit like this but the second you start flaming people i like is the second i will destroy your posting world.
Who the fuck was this Aqua Velva?? "I will destroy your posting world"??

Whoa pa'adn'a...put your fucking dick away, this is a message board.

Funny av though.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2007, 09:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

it was J Kilq and Filthy McNasty....they had a good run back in the day....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2007, 01:15 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
We haven't really "made it interesting" since about 05 or so, I'd say.

Late.

Don't worry. Most likely some Sports threads are going to spill over to the War Zone with in the Next 3 weeks.