ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Jerry Lynn Is Small!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2002, 03:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
camini1

Default Jerry Lynn Is Small!

Hey,
take a look at this pick of me and Jerry Lynn holding the NWA-TNA X-Division Title Belt..

No real meaning to this thread.. but send me your thoughts...

Old 26 Nov 2002, 03:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

this should probally go in the WWE forum!..but that's cool, i have a pic of me and the Rock & Roll Express back when they were the smokey mountain tag champs
Old 26 Nov 2002, 03:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
camini1

Yeah. I have one of me and Cyrus the Virus(remember... ECW), Kurrgan(WWE), Swinger(ECW), Sabu, Shane Douglas and stuff. Just too lazy to scan them. I got them after a wrestling show in Ontario, Canada. Next month they are coming back for Rage in the Cage... Shane Douglas vs Cyrus The Virus in a ECW Reunion, Cage Match!!!!!!! LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THUNDER BAY!!! I`ll get some pix, and scan them when I go. All I do is ring-work anyways.. so I get a free show.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 03:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

It doesn't need to go in WWE. It is him showing a picture of himself Jerry happens to be in.

Anyway...Nice pic, thanks for sharing it with us.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 03:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
camini1

Thanks Soda. Anyone else got some thoughts?
Old 26 Nov 2002, 03:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
It doesn't need to go in WWE. It is him showing a picture of himself Jerry happens to be in.

Anyway...Nice pic, thanks for sharing it with us.
well what ever, i commented on the pic as well, i basically kinda just asking since it had ol jerry lynn in the pic
Old 26 Nov 2002, 03:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Jerry Lynn is pretty short i kinda figure it out after seeing him on raw a few times

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 03:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
camini1

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher

well what ever, i commented on the pic as well, i basically kinda just asking since it had ol jerry lynn in the pic
Okay. Anyone esle got a comment?
Old 26 Nov 2002, 03:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
camini1

Quote:
Originally posted by slyashell
Jerry Lynn is pretty short i kinda figure it out after seeing him on raw a few times
Yeah I know. I`am 6`2 and he is only 5`7. MY cous` said I could take him.. hehehe!!!
Old 26 Nov 2002, 03:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I have a comment, but it won't help anything.....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 03:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
camini1

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
I have a comment, but it won't help anything.....
Come on.. just post it. I want to hear all your comments.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 04:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by slyashell
I can't remember him being on raw. When was this?
Old 26 Nov 2002, 04:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
camini1

It was a few months ago. He popped up on RAW once or twice.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 04:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

My memory aint that good, i've seen quite a lot or Raws but i'm sure i've seen him on Raw before especially when he was the light weight champ, or should i say cruiserweight champ

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 04:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

He was in wwe for like 3 weeks on all the shows when the invasion started. I guess they were give him a push but nobody really cared about him. Then they just sent him packin. Last I heard he was with nwa or somthing.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote