ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

The new rules in here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default The new rules in here

There are none.

Only pussys like the PC need to make up rules. if your a real man and not a house nigger like the truth, a flaming homo like Marbles, a pathetic wannabe without an original thought in his head (the rock) then come look me up.

I have told you boys I have been playing with you up until now. and my time time to stop playing is quickly coming to an end.

I have left you all speechless, beaten and bruised. I have left you crying and whining and sucking each others dicks for comfort.

everything I have set out to do in the warzone I have done. In one way or another. and what have you little 10 year old fucks have done????? Come back with the same lame shit.

No one fears any of you fucks and have no reason to. Now run along, and I do mean run very far long and away. cause times coming, very soon. when I stop the bullshit and tear you all a new ass.
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I have to agree with The Mother Fckn Man, no fucking time limit and no fucking rules. Rules are for cowards and its just pathetic

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2002, 03:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Those are my kind of rules....no rules......all out hardcore bashing shit all over the place!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2002, 08:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Saggy, you dumbass. Let me get this straight. No rules, no tap-out, and no way to win, right? So we're just throwing back insults back and forth, like a couple of retards, not accomplishing anything, not settling anything, just throwing insults back and forth until we get bored? That's the single most ridiculous fucking idea anyone has ever proposed on this entire SITE. I advise you to hit the EDIT button and re-write that paragraph, before anybody else catches wind of your stupidity. The warzone is a place where two people can release their anger or feel humiliated. Both are only caused when there's a winner and a loser. With none of either, why the fuck would anyone even click on this page? Goddamit, think a little more. Now then, I believe you still have some PM's to make, stalker bitch.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 06:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default How about this!

You win when your opponent taps out......you can't say your opponent gives up they have to and they will when they can't take it no more!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Hey Marbles is this why u want the tap out rules?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
I was trying to have a serious battle with you, but you have turned this battle into a tea party. You are wasting my time. Fuck it. I'm claiming a tap-out from you and leaving. By the way, this forum sure as hell doesn't belong to you. It belongs to The Rock, The Truth, hell, even Starscream has dominated this forum more than you. You are the weakest link, and just like that goddamn show, nobody will miss you when you're gone. Later.

I shall now bury you in my graveyard accordingly.

Bitch I ran you off so u called a bullshit tap.

and to respond to your statement. Truth ran out of here, the PC is dead and the Rock is no more, he punked out and ran and Starscream has become fruitier than than that group of men you hang out with.

The Tap out rules are bullshit. The whole PC just yelled "you tapped" "you tapped"

but if u want them u can play by them but I sure as hell am not.

So when you are done bending over for guys in public showers and have time to fight like a man then come see me.

oh fuck it, you dont have to find me. When I am ready for you I will smash your little marbles just like I smashed the PC to pieces

Like I said, time is counting down
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:34 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mother Fckn Man
Hey Marbles is this why u want the tap out rules?

Bitch I ran you off so u called a bullshit tap.

and to respond to your statement. Truth ran out of here, the PC is dead and the Rock is no more, he punked out and ran and Starscream has become fruitier than than that group of men you hang out with.

The Tap out rules are bullshit. The whole PC just yelled "you tapped" "you tapped"

but if u want them u can play by them but I sure as hell am not.

So when you are done bending over for guys in public showers and have time to fight like a man then come see me.

oh fuck it, you dont have to find me. When I am ready for you I will smash your little marbles just like I smashed the PC to pieces

Like I said, time is counting down

HAHA!!! LMAO! Dammit Faggy, why do you keep posting that quote? It only embarrasses you further. The only reason I claimed that tap is because

a.) You complimented me frequently
b.) You weren't serious about battling me. I kept dissing you and all you had to offer was "you're my puppet. Now dance! Dance!"

WTF?

You're a complete dumbass. Now you're threatening to inflict physical harm? Am I supposed to be afraid? Call the police? Am I supposed to say "help! Help! There's a goat-blowing, leather pants-wearing, Haiiwain shirt-buying, vaseline rubbing faggot after me!"? Am I supposed to report that? They'll just look at me like I'm some kind of dumb sissy. You know the look. The one people give you when you run in to the grocery store and buy your Summer's Eve. Finally, you didn't make the PC disband. The PC got tired of whopping your pitiful ass around these boards, making you tap like you're Michael Fucking Flatley. They moved on to new challenges, because you got fuckin' boring. At the last moment, it looked as if you were gonna start a new stable and actually provide some competition. However, you failed at that too. Just face it. You're a failure. You let your parents down the moment they first saw you (they were hoping for a boy), you let your family down when you announced your desire to be a Chippendale dancer, and you let the PC down by failing to keep up with us. Bitch, you're sad. Hang your head in shame, tuck your millimeter peter between your legs (as opposed to between the legs of your man-lover Norton) and just walk the fuck out of here. You are obselete.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 25 Nov 2002, 06:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles

HAHA!!! LMAO! Dammit Faggy, why do you keep posting that quote? It only embarrasses you further. The only reason I claimed that tap is because

a.) You complimented me frequently
b.) You weren't serious about battling me. I kept dissing you and all you had to offer was "you're my puppet. Now dance! Dance!"

WTF?

You're a complete dumbass. Now you're threatening to inflict physical harm? Am I supposed to be afraid? Call the police? Am I supposed to say "help! Help! There's a goat-blowing, leather pants-wearing, Haiiwain shirt-buying, vaseline rubbing faggot after me!"? Am I supposed to report that? They'll just look at me like I'm some kind of dumb sissy. You know the look. The one people give you when you run in to the grocery store and buy your Summer's Eve. Finally, you didn't make the PC disband. The PC got tired of whopping your pitiful ass around these boards, making you tap like you're Michael Fucking Flatley. They moved on to new challenges, because you got fuckin' boring. At the last moment, it looked as if you were gonna start a new stable and actually provide some competition. However, you failed at that too. Just face it. You're a failure. You let your parents down the moment they first saw you (they were hoping for a boy), you let your family down when you announced your desire to be a Chippendale dancer, and you let the PC down by failing to keep up with us. Bitch, you're sad. Hang your head in shame, tuck your millimeter peter between your legs (as opposed to between the legs of your man-lover Norton) and just walk the fuck out of here. You are obselete.
ROTFLMFAO.....And the sad thing is...He gets his ass handed to him...And he takes "THE WARZONE" seriously...Not as a poster...But in real life...This is "Faggy Stalker" only place for enjoyment in life and he's not even good at the shit...Thats why he sends me gay pm's....If thats not a cry for a social life...I dont know what is
Old 25 Nov 2002, 06:04 PM   #9 (permalink)

LMFAO @ Saggy's pathetic "life".
Old 25 Nov 2002, 06:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

LMFAO at The Bitch and marbles

see thats all u have Truth is that stalker shit. No wonder I never took u worthy of being on the same page as me

and Marbles I said the puppet thing to you one time

Now run along you too little jack offs.

You know what Truth, fuck it, u wanna call me a stalker we'll I am gonna live up to that name. From this moment foward every ever you post I am going to be right there bashing the shit out of you till yoou beg me to leave u alone

and Marbles get up to speed before you step to me.

Now go call another bullshit tap. your worthless thats why u have to have the Tap out rules.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 06:16 PM   #11 (permalink)

Okay. Whatever you say.

Please bring back the goat.

(Baaaaaaaa!)
Old 25 Nov 2002, 06:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mother Fckn Man
LMFAO at The Bitch and marbles

see thats all u have Truth is that stalker shit. No wonder I never took u worthy of being on the same page as me

You know what Truth, fuck it, u wanna call me a stalker we'll I am gonna live up to that name. From this moment foward every ever you post I am going to be right there bashing the shit out of you till yoou beg me to leave u alone

Now go call another bullshit tap. your worthless thats why u have to have the Tap out rules.
You're right not even the same book Dr Seuss....I'm more of a Steven Spieldsberg guy....And you've been Stalking me from day 1,So what'll be the big change....And again i see...I've gotten under your skin...So now you're going to be my pet and follow me around every where,This should be fun....And yeah i'm taking the whole pet thing now...So come on lassy i'm going to off topic
Old 25 Nov 2002, 06:45 PM   #13 (permalink)

LMAO @ Lassy
Old 25 Nov 2002, 06:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default I figured it out...

This little bitch wants no rules (no tap out rules) because he gets his ass handed to him more times the Michale Jackson gets plastic sugery.

He doesn't want to lose any more because this is life. This and being Truth's little pet. Now leave the AOD's warzone, LASSY.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 03:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

*over intercom*

Spell checker needed in warzone for the Bitch, The meek and marble.

its spelled LASSIE you dumb fucks