ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Alters and newbies, FUCK YOU

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Nov 2002, 08:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Alters and newbies, FUCK YOU

Page, JoeyB, I don't remember giving any of you permission to step into MY warzone. I demand you leave instantly. You will not be warned again.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2002, 08:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm sorry I didn't want to start anything I just said my name because it rhymed with ddp but i never intended to get you mad so I shall leave.......again I'm sorry!

BTW I'm not a noob I've registered in Aug. I've just haven't been posting a lot!

Last edited by Elias Alexander; 23 Nov 2002 at 08:12 PM.
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2002, 08:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Why did you say sorry? He doesn't own this site does he?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2002, 08:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

No.......I just wanted to sucker him in so than I could
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2002, 08:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Alright. Know your role, and you're fine. It just annoys me when people stroll through my backyard.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:53 AM   #6 (permalink)

NineInchNail is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to NineInchNail

eh..im new here...and i realy dont give 2 shits what any of you think so mr. marbles whoever the hell you are....fuck you you have yourself a nice day...as king of a war room......cough cough loser
NineInchNail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:56 AM   #7 (permalink)

EXCUSE ME, BUT WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? I WANNA KNOW BECAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING YOU A GODDAMN THING. Where are you from, little pecker? PW? What's that? ***** World? Is that where you shop? The fact is, while you've been down there, jacking Tracey's dick, I've been up here dominating. However, unlike you, my version of domination doesn't include whips, chains, or Mistress Olga. I'll ask you now to step the fuck off of my turf, you pansy-ass faggot.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 01:01 AM   #8 (permalink)

dont talk..just kiss me you fool mwahahaha, yea...im bored so i see this warzone and think..hmm why not piss someone off
Old 24 Nov 2002, 01:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

I'm not pissed off. I'm just defending my home. By the way, you have

I would bury you in my graveyard accordingly, but you're new here and no one would give a shit.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 01:08 AM   #10 (permalink)

what the fuck is a tap out...*runs away to pw cus nothing is happening here*
Old 24 Nov 2002, 01:12 AM   #11 (permalink)

A tapout is what you just did. Quit. Gave up. Put on your pink frilly dress and proceed to vacant the premises.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 01:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
A tapout is what you just did. Quit. Gave up. Put on your pink frilly dress and proceed to vacant the premises.
*Just came in to say*

LMAO
Old 24 Nov 2002, 01:19 AM   #13 (permalink)

or i can stay and be like..yea fuck you u stupid shit eating whore who gets but fucked by brooms and sucks sperm....or something along those lines...yea pathitic....very pathitic..you can have your gay ass war room, i dont realy give a shit....and this guy is laughing at it...hahahahahaha u made me tap out...wow, congrats your gonna die a virgin....have fun, ...why the fuck did i register here
Old 24 Nov 2002, 01:23 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Madness...
Old 24 Nov 2002, 01:26 AM   #15 (permalink)

Good question. Why DID you register here? You probably intended to register for PWF. Not Pro Wrestling Fans. The Penile Worshipping Forum. Well sorry to break your spirits (similar to how your mom broke my condom and we had you), but you have made a wrong turn, son. Fucked by brooms? Do you think I'm some kind of witch? Is this some kind of Eastwick bullshit? Have I got a stick up my ass, similar to that of your butt-lover Tracey? Sucking sperm? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Isn't sperm a fluid? Maybe if only I had aimed correctly and pulled out at the right time on your fat whore of a mother, we would've found out. Fuck me and my carelessness. And although I may die a virgin, I can at least rest peacefully in eternal bliss, knowing that my anus is in firm place, unstreched, unlike yours, due to your disgusting cheap sexual prefernces.