ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Once again, I LAY CLAIM to this forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Nov 2002, 07:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Positively Page

Default Once again, I LAY CLAIM to this forum

Yo, its me, its me, its D-D-P, BANG!!!!

And for you [SUCKAS] who think I am an alter, YOU BETTER THINK AGAIN baby cuz I am the original PP,. I MOVED to a new house so my IP is DIFFERENT!!! Hello!

NOW I AM THE KING OF THE BOARD! LARGER THAN LIFE! BANG!!!!
Old 23 Nov 2002, 07:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

It's me, It's me,It's J-O-E! Bang(ing a girl)
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2002, 07:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Positively Page

Default BANG!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Joey B.
It's me, It's me,It's J-O-E! Bang(ing a girl)
Are u gay?

BANG!!!
Old 23 Nov 2002, 07:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

No because I'm getting laid by a girl but I think you had your share of that same sex action!
Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
No because I'm getting laid by a girl but I think you had your share of that same sex action!
Your gettin laid and still on the net?!
Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:04 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
Your gettin laid and still on the net?!
Yes it takes talent but it does get diffecult to see the screen sometimes with her breast in my face!
Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Yes it takes talent but it does get diffecult to see the screen sometimes with her breast in my face!
Breast????? Just one?????

AMATUER
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:18 PM   #8 (permalink)

ok ok I'll admit it I'm fucking a one breasted girl!
Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

We'll at least ur getting some
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote