ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Why does everyone hate CDWC?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Nov 2002, 12:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road
confused Why does everyone hate CDWC?

A little while ago I'd quit as mod here at PWF and stopped coming on message boards. When I'd left, everyone seemed fine with CDWC, and now that I'm back I see everyone hates his fucking guts. I'm not defending him or anything (he had said he made me tap way back when, even though I'd only posted in one thread).

Anyway, is there something that happened that pissed everyone off or was it just one of those times where everyone realized that hate him?
Old 23 Nov 2002, 12:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

IT came in here and became a target. You know most people at pw didnt like IT anyways.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 12:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Is he Gino?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2002, 05:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

No Marblez, he wasn't Gino.

I personally like and have always liked CDWC. He is the closest poster to me location wise and we have talked one on one. He is a very friendly open person, and I love that about him.
He totally accepted me as his friend and I did the same for him.

I am really going to miss having him around the site.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2002, 08:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Reign of Fire

Dafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant future

CDWC is a friend a of mine. I started a fight with him when he had another name (which i won't tell). Later i found it was CDWC from PW, we both laughed about it. I started a "Fun Flame" with ole CDWC and he took it with stride. He's a good guy.
Dafisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2002, 08:17 PM   #6 (permalink)

Jim Fork is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jim Fork

Meh, CDWC was a loyal buttnugget, buttnugget to all, everyone alike and different. They come they go..................god, this is emotional..........i'm starting to sound like macro gimp
Jim Fork is offline   Reply With Quote