ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

This forum is nothin compared to PW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 2002, 07:20 AM   #1 (permalink)

ReayMundo is on a distinguished road
Default This forum is nothin compared to PW

man i came from PW an i expected this forum to be off the page but basically its a bunch of dicks jacked up an thinkin they are tough by swearin an callin each other names man im goin back to pw where conversion and discussion are what matters.
ReayMundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2002, 08:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I can't argue with you...That's pretty much all it is.
But it makes for some damn good entertainment.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2002, 09:06 AM   #3 (permalink)

yeh i juts wish pw would let me bak in they disabled my account
Old 22 Nov 2002, 09:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

So....U were banned from PW? Yet you come here dissin' our site?
...Why kiss their ass? They banned you!

Either way, good luck, if it means that much to you to get back in.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 09:14 AM   #5 (permalink)

its not that i said i was gunna leave but i changed my mind an they wont let me bak
Old 22 Nov 2002, 09:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Ohhh, I understand.
I was kinda wonderin' there.

...You compare this forum to all of PW...I don't think that's a fair comparison. The WarZone is just a little piece of what makes up PWF. PW doesn't even have one. Go try posting in WWE. You will find intelligent wrestling conversation where your opinions are welcome.
Off Topic is pretty laid back but the people are really great. ...We are not the "bad guys" just a site doing out own thing. 4 posts in it's not fair for you to judge.
Check it all out, then if you don't like it...The deletion thread is in suggestion box.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 09:25 AM   #7 (permalink)

ok then
Old 22 Nov 2002, 10:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

If you do not like this forum, then leave, because we don't want PW's trash here anyways. Don't come over here bitching at us because you fucking suck and you lost your account over at that inferior site.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 10:08 AM   #9 (permalink)

fuk u hogan wannabe
Old 22 Nov 2002, 10:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
Originally posted by ReayMundo
fuk u hogan wannabe
Hey don't blame me because your gay ass popularity contest didn't take off on this site. Go back to PW and never come back to this site again.......wait, you can't your dumbass got deleted, well just pretend that it didn't and still never come back.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 11:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road
Default Re: This forum is nothin compared to PW

Quote:
Originally posted by ReayMundo
man i came from PW an i expected this forum to be off the page but basically its a bunch of dicks jacked up an thinkin they are tough by swearin an callin each other names man im goin back to pw where conversion and discussion are what matters.
Don't come back to PW. We kinda don't want you because you don't know how to talk to people, as proven by this thread.

I feel bad for you that you can't figure this out, but no one is going to like you unless you show some fucking respect. You don't come on these boards and try to tell people off. You just don't. And you took off from PW like a fucking pussy, bitching and moaning about how someone had stolen your tournament. No one had stole your fucking tournament. Everyone was giving you the credit fopr the whole thing, anyway, but you still had to bitch and cry about it anyway. Since you're not welcome here, and since you can't get back on PW (unless you use that alter of your that you had used just to say nice things about yourself), why don't you try wOw? Maybe you won't fuck it over there.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 07:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

rey i banned you

you were spamming and had alters

and guess what?

id do it again
Old 22 Nov 2002, 08:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Hi Reay....How are you...Good you say.... I'm glad....Now walk your faggot ass out of PWF and beg that fuck Tracy to let you back in PW....Because your faggot ass ain't wanted on our site.... Get the FUCK out of here....Thanxs....Have A Nice Day....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2002, 01:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

so you PM me asking me to use some pull to get you back into PW while regs are closed, then I look in the warzone and see this shit?

when are you guys going to realize that PW hates when people put down this site (the mods at least) and PWF hates when you put down PW too (the mods)

reguardless of which site your plugging for a bad flaming poster is just that, a bad flaming poster. Sorry man wait till reg opens then maybe if you can get your shit together, you will last over there.

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

J Kliq 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:58 AM   #15 (permalink)

NineInchNail is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to NineInchNail

i like them both the same...i post more over there and come over here, i like some people...and others i get bored late at night...and say stupid shit trying to get a rise out of someone....yeay...btw, stay away from pw...you are annoying as hell
NineInchNail is offline   Reply With Quote