ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

New stable. Who wants in?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default New stable. Who wants in?

The PC is dead. The Rock and The Truth has abruptly cancelled it, without even getting an opinion from me. Fine then. I'm starting my own stable. STICK and Hogan are in it. I will soon be recruiting other people from my Warzone that impress me. I've got my eye on Slare and Bleak. If you want in, let me know. I'll observe what you've done, and determine if you're fit to join.

GET READY. ARMY OF DARKNESS (AOD) IS TAKING OVER.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Norton

Default Re: New stable. Who wants in?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
The PC is dead. The Rock and The Truth has abruptly cancelled it, without even getting an opinion from me. Fine then. I'm starting my own stable. STICK and Hogan are in it. I will soon be recruiting other people from my Warzone that impress me. I've got my eye on Slare and Bleak. If you want in, let me know. I'll observe what you've done, and determine if you're fit to join.

Sorry but I don't know of any other fags that want to join yet.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

HAHAHAHAHA have to try and get some more gang bang buddies together to battle cause u cant stand alone.

INTERESTING FACTS:

I come back and .....

The Truth leaves

The Rock stays gone

The PC is gone.

Coinsidence? I think not

THE HOSTILE TAKE OVER HAS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:

I'm definitely in. I'll also keep my eyes open for new talent to sign.

Do you think we should retain The Real Deal? He was a kick ass banner make for the PC, so I think his services will be of help to AOD.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:40 AM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Yes, The Real Deal is a great choice. By the way, didn't the hostile takeover end in one fucking afternoon? I'm sorry. My group only has time to deal with THREATS.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Oh ya I am so afraid of the "army of darkness"

You must be taking lessons from Starscream on how to name a group.

Excuse me I have to deal with something thats a hell of a lot tougher than you pussys ever will be
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:55 AM   #7 (permalink)

I understand the difficulties you encounter with taking a shit. There's so many hampsters and old condoms up your ass, it must be difficult for the fecel matter to make its way through the colon passage. Therefore, I do not blame you. But in the future, please refrain from threatening my posse with your pathetic little Disney group that tapped out and quit in a matter of minutes. Unlike your stable, people actually want to JOIN mine.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 03:25 AM   #8 (permalink)

LOL. Damn, Faggy tapped out twice in one night in two different threads, without providing any kind of major challenge in either. (Under breath) Is this amateur night?
Old 22 Nov 2002, 09:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

what the fuck! I go to sleep so i can actually stay awake during class and the thread that i was wopping Norton all over is gone. I repeat. What the fuck!

I wouldn't mind joining up if you think i'm good enough.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2002, 10:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:

\

Count me in.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 10:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

How fucking stupid, this stable will be a shithole stable once completed.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2002, 11:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
Originally posted by slyashell
How fucking stupid, this stable will be a shithole stable once completed.
Only if you join.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 04:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Im in if you'll let me.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Bad Magick

You willing to let an ex-PC member join? I want in, if you'll let me join that is.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 12:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

After serious consideration to the open invite to all PC members, I must respectfully decline. Though if any of you need it I got your back. But I think I am going to remain stabless for a while. I find that I work better alone...