ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

This is my Warzone. Recognize.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default This is my Warzone. Recognize.

Casual visitors and rookies. It is I, The Marbleous One. I'd like to bring to your attention that you are now in MY warzone. That's exactly what it is. MINE. Everyone knows it. At least until The ROCK starts posting here again on a full-time basis, this WZ belongs to Marbleicious. Not too long ago, I was just a mere rookie. But I proved to be the fastest rising rookie in WZ's short history. I made pretty much everybody outside the PC tap, and some people who even WERE in the PC. I even made a few people tap two or three times (just check the sig). No one else is left to dominate quite like I am. The Rock just stops by occaisionally. The TRUTH has retired. Starscream is off writing stupid short stories, and I made him tap anyway. Kool-Aid Man is busy pursuing his new future as a Catholic priest. Saggy has even acknowledged I'm the best here. So has Sodagirl. There is really no one who can keep up with me anymore. I'm the new fuckin' don dadda. I'm the new king of the warzone. I'm the new imperial God. Thank you for listening, and enjoy your browsing of MY forum.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
StarScream

im going to sleep, wake me up when i start to give a damn...
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I don't remember asking you a fucking thing.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
I don't remember asking you a fucking thing.
and i dont remember giving you a fucking answer
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: This is my Warzone. Recognize.

Quote:
Saggy has even acknowledged I'm the best here.

Noo mother fucker I said u were the best in the PC. Get ur fucking facts straight, you dont run shit around here. I do and always have. Now run from me like you always do.
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:29 AM   #6 (permalink)

(Ignoring the retarded ramblings of the jack-off tapper)
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I was trying to have a serious battle with you, but you have turned this battle into a tea party. You are wasting my time. Fuck it. I'm claiming a tap-out from you and leaving. By the way, this forum sure as hell doesn't belong to you. It belongs to The Rock, The Truth, hell, even Starscream has dominated this forum more than you. You are the weakest link, and just like that goddamn show, nobody will miss you when you're gone. Later.

I shall now bury you in my graveyard accordingly.

and yet u call me a tapper, when in fact u tapped and ran from me.

dont worry unlike you I dont have to make up taps to act like I am a big man
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:39 AM   #8 (permalink)

I didn't tap from you. You fuckin' bored me to death. Before, I used to think you were a complete dumbass. But now I know, you're in actuality a genius. You have created a very intelligent method to defeating your oppenents. Put them to sleep with the most boring disses anybody could possibly think of. Once they're in La-La land, claim the 30 minute tap-out and win! You impress me. But you're still a meely-mouth faggot. You don't run shit. You wouldn't be able to run at all unless you're trying to chase down a float at a gay pride parade. I don't make up taps. All my taps are authentic, just like your AIDS are. Maybe you don't make up taps, but you make up something much better. Your face, which you spend 3 hours each day putting on make-up in order to look like a woman and hit the streets like the transvestite whore you are. Now get the fuck out of MY warzone, you has-been. Oops. I mean, you never-was.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Marbles that was the worst post u have ever done.

Push the edit button and redo that last one
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:52 AM   #10 (permalink)

Ouch. You got me good. Is that all you got? For christs' sake, can't you give me something tougher? Your mom is waiting for me. If I keep that bitch waiting longer than five minutes, she starts rubbing the stair bannister with her twat. Then of course, her fat ass bends it and I have to shell out another $200. Sex with your mom = repairing the stairs equals a lot of money. A grand total of $200.40. I recommend you battle me with something worthwhile other than "change your post", or get the fuck out of my warzone.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 03:22 AM   #11 (permalink)

I can't believe Saggy has tapped out already. Sickening.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 05:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: This is my Warzone. Recognize.

Quote:
Kool-Aid Man is busy pursuing his new future as a Catholic priest.
Wanna be baptized?

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2002, 07:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Marbles rules
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

So are you going to follow him around like a lost puppy like he does Rock?

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:37 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
So are you going to follow him around like a lost puppy like he does Rock?

What the fuck are you doing back here? First, he's not THE ROCK, he's T-MAC. Second, I don't follow him around anymore. The People's Corporation is over, and I have my own stable. Proud men who follow ME. Lastly, I don't recall giving you one semblance of permission to step foot in MY fuckin' warzone. Hit the door, punk.