ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Open Callenge...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

DissAbility is on a distinguished road
Default Open Callenge...

My first fight with anyone...if anyone would care to tell me the rules or whatever... thank you
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Junior, I recommend you leave peacefully. This is my Warzone, and I shant allow uninformed rookies to issue open challenges. Get out before you get hurt.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

Man...shut your motuh beofre I tape it shut...now in the words of the ROCK...JUST BRING IT!
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:29 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I'm not sure you know who the fuck you're talking to. I own this place. I'm being very friendly to you, because you're new and don't know very much. But please LEAVE QUIETLY. It's for your own mental well-being, because I will not hesitate to shatter your self-confidence.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

Why don't I shatter your balls in the process Marbles... im just joking...nice ta meet ya Marbles.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

Yeah. Hi. Welcome to the Warzone. My kingdom.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

Can I be your Right Hand Man??? I dont want to get on your bad side.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:38 PM   #8 (permalink)

I suppose if you want to. If you impress me enough with smart posting, either in here, the WWE forum or the off-topic, I might petition for a spot for you in the people's corporation. But first, you must prove you can do something.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

I would liek you to see the Off-Topic and the E-fed forum...I have proven my point
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:45 PM   #10 (permalink)

You mentioned at the beginning of the thread how you'd like to be explained the rules. Well, here are the official rules of the Warzone.

Two posters battle each other with insults and disses until one poster admits defeat (known as a tap-out). A poster can tap-out in several ways.

1.) If you give up.

2.) If you compliment your oppenent (ex. LOL! That was a good one!)

3.) If you suddenly walk away in the middle of a fight without any kind of explanation. If you must leave, you provide a valid reason why.

4.) If you do not post a comeback in a span of 30 minutes.

5.) If you put someone on the ignore list.

6.) If your name is "Kool", "Aid", or "Man", you are an official tap-out artist.

I hope these rules help you, and I'll be keeping an interesting eye on how well you progress during your time in my Warzone.

Last edited by Mr. Marbles; 21 Nov 2002 at 09:57 PM.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

Anyone wanna take me up on my first challenge???? SOme people say im a comeback genious
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
StarScream

if your anything like me and dont give a damn about anything, those rules would mean nothing to you....but only if your a bitch, would you listen to that fool
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:50 PM   #13 (permalink)

Does that challenge apply to me? Or do you have someone else in mind you'd like to call-out? Usually, people don't like responding to open challenges, especially from unknown rookies. Try to be specific.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
StarScream

however i do agree with number 6
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

well...thank you for the info, but I will battle tommorow.