ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

An HT memo letter to Mr Marbles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default An HT memo letter to Mr Marbles

To: Mr Marbles
CC:
BCC:
Subject: your Legacy

Mr Marbles. Greetings from the head of the Hostile Takeover. I hope life is going good for you.

The reason for his letter is to discuss, well you.

Marbles I have seen pure raw ability. You have everything it takes to be the best in the PWF warzone.

The only problem you have is lack of inspiration in doing so. You seem to be content in being others lap dogs. In being others bitches. Why would a man like you be willing to subject yourself to such things?

You are the best the Peoples Corporation has to offer. By far. I can see that. The Rock is nothing compared to you. Neither is The Truth. And the rest of the PC couldn't hold your jock strap.

It's just sad to see a man with you abilitys be nothing more than The Rocks Arn Anderson. Always having the ability to be on top but will spend his career protecting someone who couldn't give a damn about your own personal success.

So Marbles its up to you. Stay with the PC, and be considered nothing more than someones bitch.

OR

Ditch the PC. Strike out on your own. Become what me and both know you can do. Be the best the warzone has to offer.

Your legacy depends on you.

Think about it.

Last edited by Sagz; 21 Nov 2002 at 04:55 AM.
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 07:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Bad Magick

What? You actually expect Marbles to join you?
Old 21 Nov 2002, 08:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Did I ever ask Marbles to join me?

No I didnt. I not only believe but know that Marbles could tear the shit out of any of you other PC pussys. So why should he be second best when we all know he is the best in the PC
Old 21 Nov 2002, 10:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I would have to agree....Marbles is very talented at posting all over these boards, especially WarZone. The PC doesn't hold him back, but the whole worshiping other posters does in a sense.
But if that's what he wants to be, I see no problem with it.
I just think Marbles is leader material. He has what it takes to stand on his own in the spot light.

...No one makes me laugh like Marbles.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2003, 04:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

*walks in and sees saggy back in WZ*......lol.....to celebrate your return Saggy, I decided to bump this to show the posters what a bitch you are......Marbles.....how can you say you are a virgin when you had Saggy riding your nuts so hard in this thread?
Old 10 Jul 2003, 07:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^LOL... if i knew Saggy was this bad I wouldn't have bothered with him...
Old 11 Jul 2003, 06:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

You stupid fucks, its easy to bump a thread a few months old and make it look like something it isnt....I did this to tear apart the original PC and not only did it work but it worked fast cause they disbanded less than a week after this was posted. Nice try anus lickers....
Old 14 Jul 2003, 03:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Your middle aged faggot ass wasn't why we disbanded...lol....and you still were on Marbles nuts like a little bitch ass lapdog....
Old 14 Jul 2003, 12:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Saggy
You stupid fucks, its easy to bump a thread a few months old and make it look like something it isnt....I did this to tear apart the original PC and not only did it work but it worked fast cause they disbanded less than a week after this was posted. Nice try anus lickers....
LMAO!!

Boy, are YOU full of shit. Everyone knows you had nothing to do with the break up of the origional PC, but I know who did. Quit taking credit for shit you had no hope of ever getting done bitch.
Old 16 Jul 2003, 12:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Evil Ryan go suck someone ese dick for a bit, I had everything to do with it. I dogged you fuckes day in and day out and u finally got tired of it and took your ball and ran home.

and look at the hypocrite HH; "Oh you shouldnt fight on here you take it so seriously, but i will do the same damn thing cause i am nothing but a lame fucktard with a sorry ass name and insults"
Old 16 Jul 2003, 12:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Evil Ryan go suck someone ese dick for a bit, I had everything to do with it. I dogged you fuckes day in and day out and u finally got tired of it and took your ball and ran home.

and look at the hypocrite HH; "Oh you shouldnt fight on here you take it so seriously, but i will do the same damn thing cause i am nothing but a lame fucktard with a sorry ass name and insults"
Again, and not suprisingly, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. They broke up, because they couldn't keep a co-leader because SOMEONE kept whispering their ear, SOMEONE kept telling them they were also a leader, that they didn't need the Rock to make a decision. And when the Rock got pissed that they made a decision without his say so, they got pissed and quit. Gee... I wonder who that someone was. I'll give you a hint... It wasn't you
Old 16 Jul 2003, 01:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

take credit for something you didnt do. go ahead
Old 16 Jul 2003, 01:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

I never said it was me. You trying to blow my cover? I'm just stating the facts. Rock shut down the PC because he couldn't keep a co-leader
Old 16 Jul 2003, 03:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
I never said it was me. You trying to blow my cover? I'm just stating the facts. Rock shut down the PC because he couldn't keep a co-leader
Why you getting paraoid if it isnt you
Old 16 Jul 2003, 03:18 AM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Why you getting paraoid if it isnt you
Because you posted this...

Quote:
take credit for something you didnt do. go ahead
dumbass. Did you forget?