ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

you guys ruined it for us at pw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
alyon

Default you guys ruined it for us at pw

you guys ruined it for us at pw. hey traceypro the administrator over at pw has blocked registrations . i dont know why but he said it was your fault so f'off
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: you guys ruined it for us at pw

Quote:
Originally posted by alyon
you guys ruined it for us at pw. hey traceypro the administrator over at pw has blocked registrations . i dont know why but he said it was your fault so f'off

"What alyon actually was saying

"slurp" "slurp" Oh tracey roll that cock in my mouth more "slurp" "slurp" oh ya Tracey shoot it all over my face "slurp" "slurp" Oh ya your balls tatse so good "slurp" "slurp
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
CDWC

Quote:
Don't you blame PWF, Blame Tracey!!!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Dude, Pw ruined itself... they were closing regristrations every two months way before PWF came around. If the admins over there wern't such fucking fascists then maybe PW would be worth a damn... now get out of my sight!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Lets get it straight, there are people banning people for no damn reason given. People talking shit and when someone stands up to them they get banned. That site is so fucking slow it wont even load. It took me 20 minutes to load that site earlier today. and now it wont even load for me.

The problem is the admin over there is doing all of this and that and not doing what needs to be done.

Now stop your crying and bitching. If you dont like PWF then dont come here
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
alyon

PW is way better then pwf. you guys dont even have a good fan fiction section!!!!! So bite that
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
CDWC

Quote:
PW is way better then pwf. you guys dont even have a good fan fiction section!!!!! So bite that
Well then FUCK OFF!!!!!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
If you don't like it, then leave. Why are you even here anyway? You get banned? Your regristration get turned down? You lonely? You want somebody to talk to? Your dog ran away so you're looking for a good time? You're boyfriend dumped you and now you feel used? Well too bad, get the fuck out... we don't want you here anyway.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 10:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

PWF posters didn't do shit to get registrations closed at PW.
The posters on PW just can't follow rules. I know many who had quite a few alters...That is NOT PWF's fault. They couldn't even accept the fact there was a banner restriction...So you all just lose banners.
When shit gets closed or stopped over there it's your own fuckin fault.

How can a PWF poster even have an impact on PW? If you so much as say "PWF" you are banned.
I still post there...But I don't see any reason for placing the blame on PWF. You are just looking for someone else to blame other than yourself, but you are very wrong.

And like said above...If u don't like it here...LEAVE.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 10:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

PS-That majority of the people here hate PW with a passion because they have been banned for no reason.
So it is quite possibly giving them way too much credit to say they were the cause of the trials going on over there.
They will only be proud and find it amusing.

Ok, that is all. Have a nice day.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 08:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

DissAbility is on a distinguished road

like I was banned...assholes
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

No, we did nothing. You guys just have a shitty admin...........that is all.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

DissAbility is on a distinguished road

Tracey is an asshole that takes shit way to fucking seriously
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Norton

Quote:
Originally posted by Berlyn
No, we did nothing. You guys just have a shitty admin...........that is all.
And that is damned true!
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:57 PM   #15 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Even if we did ruin it for you (Which we didnt) so what, fuck off, we dont give a damn.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote