ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

CDWC: Worst disser ever?
View Poll Results: Is he the worst?
Yes 0 0%
Hell yes 1 4.35%
Fuck yes 1 4.35%
There\'s no question 0 0%
A retarded Labrador could insult me worse 2 8.70%
Only his mother could suck more 5 21.74%
He\'s not bad. Not bad at sucking dick. 3 13.04%
The single biggest waste the warzone has seen since the fucking Goat 1 4.35%
No. He rocks! 3 13.04%
He sucks, but he\'s still not as bad as TheMan2oo2. 7 30.43%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default CDWC: Worst disser ever?

Is he or isn't he? It's debatable, I know, but vote anyway.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Only his Mom sucks more... I mean The Boy 2003 is twelve, what is CDWC's excuse?
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
CDWC

I can't vote on this can I lol!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
CDWC

OMG! I feel the love in here, its as warm as the north pole.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally posted by CDWC
OMG! I feel the love in here, its as warm as the north pole.
I see I finally made it into someone's sig
too bad it wasnt someone who mattered

thats right dumbass
You do not matter
the only one's who would notice if you died is those poor girls at Victoria's Secret ...you know the ones that vomit everytime you go in and try something on
How bout you deep throat a shotgun and make there lives a little less nauseating you sick fuck

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
CDWC

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

I see I finally made it into someone's sig
too bad it wasnt someone who mattered

thats right dumbass
You do not matter
the only one's who would notice if you died is those poor girls at Victoria's Secret ...you know the ones that vomit everytime you go in and try something on
How bout you deep throat a shotgun and make there lives a little less nauseating you sick fuck
Shut the FUCK up BULLSHIT BOY!!!!!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
What the fuck was that boy? Can't you come up with anything better than that? Oh, I'm sorry you must be busy trying on women's clothing to be posting right now... we'll wait... oh, while we're all waiting why don't you put a gun in your mouth and eat a bullet and save me the trouble of finding you and killing you myself...
Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Proving once again that CDWC is the worst disser in WZ

Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
CDWC

Quote:
Originally posted by Nowhere Man

What the fuck was that boy? Can't you come up with anything better than that? Oh, I'm sorry you must be busy trying on women's clothing to be posting right now... we'll wait... oh, while we're all waiting why don't you put a gun in your mouth and eat a bullet and save me the trouble of finding you and killing you myself...
If you hate me so much that you really want to kill me, then fucking do it.

I'll go to heavin and you will go to hell.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:

continuing to Prove he/she/it is the worst disser in WZ history

Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:

GO to Hell?? Bah! This wretched mudball of a world is Hell enough... That and I have no idea where you are anyway, besides even if I did I would have to drive all the way over there just to kill you... not a worthy use of my time. You may now go back to attempting to suck men off... begone whelp!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
CDWC

Quote:
Originally posted by Nowhere Man

GO to Hell?? Bah! This wretched mudball of a world is Hell enough... That and I have no idea where you are anyway, besides even if I did I would have to drive all the way over there just to kill you... not a worthy use of my time. You may now go back to attempting to suck men off... begone whelp!
DIE PISS_ANT DIE!!!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
DIE PISS_ANT DIE!!!
HA...HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHA.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... OH,oh man was THAT weak... I think you'd better just go before you embarrass yourself even more. Go back to OT where it is safe whelp..."DIE PISS_ANT DIE!!!" heh...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...
Old 20 Nov 2002, 11:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Reign of Fire

Dafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant future

CDWC the worst dishwasher!!!!????? I didn't know he liked to wash dishes. CDWC, use DAWN, it gets the grease out.
Dafisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 11:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bad Magick

I voted for "He sucks, but he\'s still not as bad as TheMan2oo2." No one can diss as bad as that fake ass 11 year old gangsta wannabe. Even I can diss better than him.