ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

The Little STICK ain't shit.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2002, 08:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
CDWC

Arrow The Little STICK ain't shit.

Fuck You Stick BOY!

Profile for stick:
\ /
---------------------------------------

Profile for CDWC:

You fucking pussy, you don't want none of this sucka!!!
Old 19 Nov 2002, 08:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
CDWC

In other words STICK: you little pubessent 12 year old bitch boy siting in front of your computer in you little care bears underpants wetting your self in fear of me.....

... YOU SUCK YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!!!!

I'll knock you the fuck out, PUSSY BOY!!!!!!!

You ain't nothing bitch, I'll strait fuck you up sucka!!!!!!!!!

Don't you EVER and I mean EVER think that you have what it takes to face me boy!!!!!!!!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Yeah, and what makes you think I deserve to give you the time of day in the WarZone that I helped to create? Give "The Franchise" one good reason, and I may just fight with your silly little faggot ass.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
CDWC

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
Yeah, and what makes you think I deserve to give you the time of day in the WarZone that I helped to create? Give "The Franchise" one good reason, and I may just fight with your silly little faggot ass.
Oh trust me fucker, if you made this War Zone it would be long forgotten by now.

You see you ain't jack shit you weak ass pathetic fool.

I'll make you "me the queen's" BITCH and have you beg me for mercy every day of your sorry ass life you stupid little bitch!!!

Don't you act like someone to me sucka, when you are no fucking one!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by CDWC
Oh trust me fucker, if you made this War Zone it would be long forgotten by now.

You see you ain't jack shit you weak ass pathetic fool.

I'll make you "me the queen's" BITCH and have you beg me for mercy every day of your sorry ass life you stupid little bitch!!!

Don't you act like someone to me sucka, when you are no fucking one!
That's where you are mistaken motha fucka. Ask anyone that was here when PWF first came around. Ask Truth, ask rock, ask SC ask anyone who petitioned for the WarZone on a daily basis. It was me making threads everyday, making polls, PMing the MODs and admin. I am one of the creators of this place. Now run along, you didn't give me a good enough reason to be entertained tonight.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
CDWC

Quote:

That's where you are mistaken motha fucka. Ask anyone that was here when PWF first came around. Ask Truth, ask rock, ask SC ask anyone who petitioned for the WarZone on a daily basis. It was me making threads everyday, making polls, PMing the MODs and admin. I am one of the creators of this place.
Well if thats so, then you are really starting to SUCK!

Quote:
By The Little STICK: Now run along, you didn't give me a good enough reason to be entertained tonight.
And why am I not entertaining you, because I'm not dreesed as a little 7 year old boy in a thong???
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Well if thats so, then you are really starting to SUCK!

And why am I not entertaining you, because I'm not dreesed as a little 7 year old boy in a thong???
First you accuse me of fucking 5 year old girls, now 7 year old boys in thongs. Make up your fuckin mind you idiot.

By the way, you still haven't given me a good enough reason to verbally whip your pathetic ass.

I'm waiting. It is now 1:37, if by 1:47 you haven't given me a good enough reason, I take it that you're too much of a sissy to war with me and it will be a DQ tap out bitch. The clock is ticking.....
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
CDWC

Quote:

First you accuse me of fucking 5 year old girls, now 7 year old boys in thongs. Make up your fuckin mind you idiot.

By the way, you still haven't given me a good enough reason to verbally whip your pathetic ass.

I'm waiting. It is now 1:37, if by 1:47 you haven't given me a good enough reason, I take it that you're too much of a sissy to war with me and it will be a DQ tap out bitch. The clock is ticking.....
Hey Fucko' Until you hear me say that "I Tap Out" it ain't fucking happened.

And if you think I'm gonna spend the rest of my night, spating with your little bitch ass...

...well you have a nother fucking thing comming. So fuck off suck off!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Hey Fucko' Until you hear me say that "I Tap Out" it ain't fucking happened.

And if you think I'm gonna spend the rest of my night, spating with your little bitch ass...

...well you have a nother fucking thing comming. So fuck off suck off!
Take the dick outta your mouth, stop speaking in fagish, learn some english then get back to me. As far as giving you a shot at me, you didn't give me a good enough reason. Nice tap out bitch. You're just another pussy tryin to come into WarZone and make a name for himself. Too bad the name and rep you created is that of a pussified panzy ass bitch.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LOL at "Fagish"! I'd still prefer learning that then French though.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Re: The Little STICK ain't shit.

Quote:
Fuck You Stick BOY!

Profile for stick:
\ /
---------------------------------------

Profile for CDWC:

You fucking pussy, you don't want none of this sucka!!!
what the hell is that supposed to be???

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
CDWC

Quote:

Take the dick outta your mouth, stop speaking in fagish, learn some english then get back to me. As far as giving you a shot at me, you didn't give me a good enough reason. Nice tap out bitch. You're just another pussy tryin to come into WarZone and make a name for himself. Too bad the name and rep you created is that of a pussified panzy ass bitch.
Well unlike you pussy fag, I have a fucking life. So I'm out. If you got the ballz I'll see your sorry ass here tomarrow.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 01:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
CDWC

Default Re: Re: The Little STICK ain't shit.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

what the hell is that supposed to be???
Its from several Final fantasy RPG.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 01:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Default Re: Re: Re: The Little STICK ain't shit.

Quote:
Well unlike you pussy fag, I have a fucking life. So I'm out. If you got the ballz I'll see your sorry ass here tomarrow.
^^ You say that.....
Quote:
Its from several Final fantasy RPG.
Then you say that^^^ Yeah some life you have retard. Playing Final Fantasy and masturbating to the male characters isn't a life you retard.

I should add your tap-out to my sig, but I won't. I think I'll spare you the humiliation, although you shouldn't feel shame in tapping to me.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
CDWC

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: The Little STICK ain't shit.

Quote:

^^ You say that.....

Then you say that^^^ Yeah some life you have retard. Playing Final Fantasy and masturbating to the male characters isn't a life you retard.

I should add your tap-out to my sig, but I won't. I think I'll spare you the humiliation, although you shouldn't feel shame in tapping to me.
LMAO, oh yeah riiiight I spend every min. of my life playing video games and they get me off... WHATEVER!!!

If you beleave that your an even bigger assclown idiot than I thought!