ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

U guys need me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default U guys need me

Ever since I stopped posting in this here lame ass forum this place has gone way down hill.

Seeing that I paved the way for all these tonsil ticklers in this place its no suprise.

I mean really without me who would you guys rip off material for.

So I am back to make the WZ a happy happy place for all u lame cocks.
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Don't let the door bump you on your ass on the way out. That poor posterier gets enough rough treatment as it is. Yes, maybe someday we just might need you. If the name of this forum is ever changed to "WhoreZone", we'll need you to contact your mother and let her know about it. But for now, please proceed to exit the fuck off the PC's Palace of Pain.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

get the rocks cock out of ur mouth and speak english.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Here's some English.

This is called a STATEMENT.

"Saggy is the biggest white trash puddle of pussy juice walking God's green Earth."

This is called a QUESTION:

"Saggy, why are you such a goddamn flaming, steaming, stinking faggot?"

This is called a SENTENCE:

"Saggy is nothing more than a fruity slut."

This is called SENTENCE FRAGMENTS:

"Bitch. Queer. Red-neck deer nut."

This is called POETRY:

"Saggy is a goat-humpin', *****-thumpin', buttocks-bumpin', gay rights-jumpin', cock-chewin', virginity-ruined, molester-suin', BOTTOM OF THE BARREL, FAGGOT KING."

This is called HONESTY:

Saggy, you never contributed to anything on this forum, and without you, there will simply be one less sissy for everyone to kick around.

Questions class?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles

Questions class?
can i go to the bathroom mrs marbles?
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream

can i go to the bathroom mrs marbles?

Yes, you may go. But please allow me to come along and supervise you. We wouldn't want anyone wasting valuble class time to fidget with willy, now would we?
Old 19 Nov 2002, 08:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

haha u a funny cum rag marbles.

I paved the way for all u little fag boys to come in here and talk shit.

Everything in here I started, or KAM started.

as soon as we both stopped posting in here business went down hell

and thats all because I am the mother fucking man and all of you arent
Old 19 Nov 2002, 08:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

I'm sensing something.

Saggy is the undisputed ruler of this forum.

Big buffed men dancing around wearing only blue speedos.

Extreme wetness.

What could it be? Yes. Saggy is dreaming again.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 08:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mother Fckn Man
haha u a funny cum rag marbles.

I paved the way for all u little fag boys to come in here and talk shit.

Everything in here I started, or KAM started.

as soon as we both stopped posting in here business went down hell

and thats all because I am the mother fucking man and all of you arent
you or the fool aid fag did not start shit in this forum....
Old 19 Nov 2002, 08:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

StarScream didnt I say u would leave this forum by a certain day and u were gone b4 then????? Yes

didnt I stomp the Rocks punk ass all across this forum... Yes I did.

isnt Marbles dreaming of men in speedos again? Yes he is.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 08:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mother Fckn Man
StarScream didnt I say u would leave this forum by a certain day and u were gone b4 then????? Yes

thats all you said, you didnt even follow it up with an insult...and even if that was the case...that doesnt prove you started anything
Old 19 Nov 2002, 08:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

Aren't you an optimistic wannabe piece of shit who never really accomplished anything in this forum besides looking like a complete faggot to everybody and having to resort to using a fucking GOAT just to find a way to diss people? Yes.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 08:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

U didnt wait around Starscream. I said I was gonna post it on a certain day and u left b4 then
Old 19 Nov 2002, 08:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

and arent u the same little PC Bitch who wanted to be accepted so bad he put he was Stone Colds bitch in his Sig just to get in???
Old 19 Nov 2002, 08:26 PM   #15 (permalink)

Yes.

Aren't you the guy who's mom is such a fat slut, her belt size is Equator?