ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

fuck you marbles...god damn faggot..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2002, 06:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default fuck you marbles...god damn faggot..

yaeh i said it mr marbles, and why do you call yourself that? is it because thats what your testicals remind you of? oh wait, if that was the case your name would be peanuts... anyway..i made this thread to show everyone how gay you are...your so fucking gay, you wouldnt be any gayer if eddie murphy rode you in his car up and down santa monica blvd in a sea green dodge neo.....

ok you know what, im trying to hard
Old 19 Nov 2002, 06:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

O...........K. Whatever.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 06:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
O...........K. Whatever.
is that all you got bitch
Old 19 Nov 2002, 06:58 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Not really, I just don't feel like wasting my time and embarrasing you AGAIN.

Where the fuck is all this coming from anyway?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Not really, I just don't feel like wasting my time and embarrasing you AGAIN.

Where the fuck is all this coming from anyway?
im bored you cunt....
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream

is that all you got bitch
Hey is that a picture of you in you avatar because if it is I'm calling immigration.

Le Migra!!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON

Hey is that a picture of you in you avatar because if it is I'm calling immigration.

Le Migra!!!!

LOL! Well, until the day I accept rematches from you Starscream, heeeerrrrrrre's BOSTON!
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:

Le Migra!!!!
immigration? is that what you call the gay sex line you fucking fag... you need to call animal immigration, take yo monkey ass back to the zoo bitch
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:

immigration? is that what you call the gay sex line you fucking fag... you need to call animal immigration, take yo monkey ass back to the zoo bitch
So, is that a yes?
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:

So, is that a yes?
yes it is me, and no im not your dad...
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

yes it is me, and no im not your dad...
Too bad because my dad was born in Portugal and you are probably from Mexico or Pueto Rico which means that you are probably on of those faggot Raiders fans!!
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:

Too bad because my dad was born in Portugal and you are probably from Mexico or Pueto Rico which means that you are probably on of those faggot Raiders fans!!
hmm this is funny, i was born in america, and i dont have a drop of spanish blood in me.... and was that an insult or what? cmon bitch...you gotta do better then that...
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:14 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:

HOLY SHITESE!!!! {sp?}

I'm half-Portuguese too! Fellow Portuguese brother, glad to be in acquaintance with you!
Old 19 Nov 2002, 07:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

HOLY SHITESE!!!! {sp?}

I'm half-Portuguese too! Fellow Portuguese brother, glad to be in acquaintance with you!
If you notice the Portuguse people have a lot more class than these trashsy gangbanger hispanics like Starscream who probably has 6 different kids by 4 different mothers and does not pay then on penny becuase that is how his faggot people "Keep it real"!!!!
Old 19 Nov 2002, 10:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Reign of Fire

Dafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant future

Guys!!!!! Starscrean ain't no Mexican. I know what nationality he is but i'm not saying.
Dafisherman is offline   Reply With Quote